April 12th

The space station never went as I predicted. It's why I been kind of reply shy lately. I figured that brought my credibility to the ground. Why it didn't go according to my view of how it went in the past? No clue. I still hold firm that I have two full remaining days left to enjoy the luxuries of now.

I figured that brought my credibility to the ground
Our members should be so lucky ;) Are you sure nothing you did would have changed things? No branched timeline? Maybe you've got yourself a Marty McFly situation and you managed to escape from the alternate 1985.

Either way, get yourself some sunglasses, a lawn chair and head up to the roof on the 12th.

Only 2 days now. I wonder if anything's changed.

I still hold firm that I have two full remaining days left to enjoy the luxuries of now.

Either way, get yourself some sunglasses, a lawn chair and head up to the roof on the 12th.
T minus 2 days until the bleak Armageddon prophesy is revised into our continuing and relatively unchanged distopia.

The space station never went as I predicted.
I was just reading over this and am wondering why you used the word “predicted.” I for one would use different language if I was a traveler from the future. Something along the lines of, “this event was thoroughly documented in history,” or “I recall this specifically being a big deal,” or something along those lines.

I am at a loss for words. It's 11 minutes past midnight where I'm at. I'm too tired to stay up anymore. I'm anticipating something to happen within a few hours. I feel guilty for sleeping

I am at a loss for words. It's 11 minutes past midnight where I'm at. I'm too tired to stay up anymore. I'm anticipating something to happen within a few hours. I feel guilty for sleeping
With all due respect... is it possible that nothing is just going to happen, at all? Is it possible that you were just wrong about it, this time?