April 12th

That's okay

All I know for fact is I was wrong. Why? I don't know. I don't have words to explain how I feel
That's okay do you think that you could give some more extra details on what actually happens in your version of the future?

Are there any significant names you could provide of individuals in the future that aren’t popular in today’s media? These would be people in high positions of power that are leading efforts to rebuild and maintain stability?

At this point why not. However I'd like until the end of the week to see if perhaps the date was wrong which I suspect. Then I will answer any and all questions you all might have. I also need to figure out what I am going to do with my life now if I am wrong. I didn't come here to live and I am feeling beyond terrible

That's interesting. Very Terminator-esque. So technology doesn't traverse time travel. It might have something to do with breaking down on a molecular level when traveling faster than intended. Like how metal rusts after a specific amount of time when it hasn't been cared for.

Edit: I just realized I was posting on a reply from page 2. Apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point why not. However I'd like until the end of the week to see if perhaps the date was wrong which I suspect. Then I will answer any and all questions you all might have. I also need to figure out what I am going to do with my life now if I am wrong. I didn't come here to live and I am feeling beyond terrible
Hey Guest2502, have you prepared responses to the questions provided yet? We’re 5 days beyond the April 12th doom you predicted.

I pride myself for planning my trips around town. It’s the simple things like the quickest route to the store and at what time (avoid those school zones). If I were planning something more intricate, like time travel, I’d spend the time to understand where and when I’m traveling to and also study a bit about what’s to come after I arrive.

Given the above would be standard of pretty much any time traveler, especially the ones that know they’re on a one-way trip, I’ve got the following question. What are the major events events that lead up to the nuclear conflict (from your perspective) in detail? It’s important to know these events so you can understand the divergence from the timeline you’re from.

We’re already aware of the ISS situation and how it did not play out - what happened before then?

Also, how much is the trip to travel back? I believe you mentioned that the cost was extraordinarily high, but you were able to buy your ticket with life insurance money. This could mean a few things: that’s not as expensive as I’d think, the amount of life insurance payout is insane in the future, or the economy is in such bad shape with inflation/extended recession that everything is overly expensive.

These are just some ideas I’ve been thinking about as I’ve been going about my days.

I really liked this one. If it's just a story, it was well done. If he was genuine, I think there's more we could talk about. Would be interesting to hear his ideas about "what now?".

Hello everyone,

I request forgiveness for my claim as it is indeed FALSE and FAKE.

This was infact a story very losely connected to my life. Made up in my mind to have another thing to look forward to and help guide me through a rough patch in my life. If that makes any sense?

I have my suspicions about time travel and stumbled upon this site by accident. I do believe that it is possible and this is a great resource to discuss things at face value.

If requested I will not post here again. If allowed I'd like to find my place in the community even if it is just reading anonymously with the occasional comment

Hello everyone,

I request forgiveness for my claim as it is indeed FALSE and FAKE.

This was infact a story very losely connected to my life. Made up in my mind to have another thing to look forward to and help guide me through a rough patch in my life. If that makes any sense?

I have my suspicions about time travel and stumbled upon this site by accident. I do believe that it is possible and this is a great resource to discuss things at face value.

If requested I will not post here again. If allowed I'd like to find my place in the community even if it is just reading anonymously with the occasional comment
I really enjoyed it! The no branching timeline thing is really the only bit that snagged. Absolutely no hard feelings, this is what this category is for (discernment and asking questions [with the hope that one day one of these might be real]); you are 100% welcome to stay as long as you like :)

I really enjoyed it! The no branching timeline thing is really the only bit that snagged. Absolutely no hard feelings, this is what this category is for (discernment and asking questions [with the hope that one day one of these might be real]); you are 100% welcome to stay as long as you like :)
Thank you for the politeness I will infact stay! Branching timelines are just weird to me. To think there's another me? Who knows but I'd prefer if I was the only me for better or worse

Thank you for the politeness I will infact stay! Branching timelines are just weird to me. To think there's another me? Who knows but I'd prefer if I was the only me for better or worse
I suppose that makes sense. At least you came clean about it being a made-up story. ;)