April 12th

So, you don't mind dying in a nuclear war, or will you travel further back to avoid it? Note to Guest and nobody else: I have problems reading long posts. I'm ADHD and skim read really fast. A long post stresses me out and I end up getting up and leaving, so apologies in advance if I missed information. It makes other people mad, but I can't control it, so bear with me. Thank you.

I don't mind dying in nuclear aftermath. Instead of suicide, I am wanting to die in a useful way and make purpose out of my being. There is no ability for me to travel forward again or backwards. Time travel is a one way stop permanently.

Thank you for telling me, Paula. I rant too much! I will keep it short and to the point for you with anything you'd like clarified.

I don't mind dying in nuclear aftermath. Instead of suicide, I am wanting to die in a useful way and make purpose out of my being. There is no ability for me to travel forward again or backwards. Time travel is a one way stop permanently.

Thank you for telling me, Paula. I rant too much! I will keep it short and to the point for you with anything you'd like clarified.
Can you tell us what areas are most dangerous in the near future?

I'll give you three from different categories Mayham.

Technology: robotic emergency services in the form of rescue/disaster aid.

Health: radiation sickness has a cure that allows minor symptoms

General life: main roadways having a metal "track" that has energy allowing charge of electric vehicles

I'll give you three from different categories Mayham.

Technology: robotic emergency services in the form of rescue/disaster aid.

Health: radiation sickness has a cure that allows minor symptoms

General life: main roadways having a metal "track" that has energy allowing charge of electric vehicles
Not bad:)

The electric charging of vehicles is going to be a huge dilemma around the world in some places, obviously going to be a lot slower in developing countries.

What locations are affected the most by the nuclear blasts and fallout?

I believe the true date is April 11, but I don't know what year.
I'm not wishing to tell anyone a precise location. I'm not God, I don't control life and death. Whatever comes to us all is meant to be.

April 11th? If I may ask, what is the reason for that date versus the 12th? Perhaps timezones?

I'm not wishing to tell anyone a precise location. I'm not God, I don't control life and death. Whatever comes to us all is meant to be.

April 11th? If I may ask, what is the reason for that date versus the 12th? Perhaps timezones?
Prophecies in a movie.

I don't have the power, know how, status, or social skills to stop a nuclear war. I think most people just want to be able to prepare, which is why they ask dates. I am not afraid because it means God and Jesus are real. It was all mapped out in the Bible, so there is nothing we can do to stop it, anyway.

I was taught in the military to have all my gear ready to go in a moments notice. My advice would be making an emergency bag that's always ready to go. If you believe me or not it's a good idea regardless.

Yes, I'm still living out of my truck. I'm driving around and enjoying natural beauty. In particular, I am enjoying public lakes. It's beyond refreshing and a sight to behold during sunrises and sets. I'm all prepared and ready. Until then this has been

I am in India and India unintentionally fired a missile towards pakistan by mistake a few days back.

Hope something like this doesn't happens again or else april 12th might hold true to an extent.

I am in India and India unintentionally fired a missile towards pakistan by mistake a few days back.

Hope something like this doesn't happens again or else april 12th might hold true to an extent.
The same thing could easily eventuate but trying to nail down a date is pretty pointless.

Wait for the ones to go running in the streets with their good books then we will know.

This is bad. My best friend's birthday is actually on April 12th. Is it totally unavoidable at this rate?

@Guest2502 Is there no avoiding WW III at the events that take place in your future at this rate? Are they totally set in stone, and locked in motion for ourselves?

Honestly, I'm a little confused the last few days. The international space station incident was the focus on tensions rising. There's so many moving parts that lead to a boiling point.

However, as the news articles are reporting the past few days, all is well in space. The Russians landed successfully and appear unified with the crew. Today is a space walk before departure, according to news. So we shall see where that goes.

My advice continues to be, do not worry. Enjoy today; if I'm right or wrong tomorrow nothing is guaranteed for no soul on God's earth. Everyday with your loved one's are a blessing. Take in the moment and absorb existence to its fullest.

What locations are affected the most by the nuclear blasts and fallout?

I believe the true date is April 11, but I don't know what year.
April 12th wasn't it?

What happens on April 12th?

Okay since I can't ask what causes the world to plummet into a fiery inferno on the 12th, maybe I could ask how best to prepare for it?

1. Who fires the first nuclear bomb?
  2. Who retaliates first?
  3. What can we do to better prepare?
  4. What goes down in history as the things people did or do to be remembered for?
  5. Are there villains/heroes or is everyone just living in chaos?
  6. What about the secure bunkers?
  7. Do some people survive inside of them? are they truly safe?
  8. Do the people inside of them live plush lives while the people on the surface of the planet suffer?
  9. Do only the rich live underground?
  10. What becomes of our planet?
  11. How can we #fixtheworld after the fact?

Nuclear winter/fire is going to suck. A lot. It will if the answers are as basic and obvious as I think that they are.