Upcoming war

Nicolas

Temporal Navigator
Alright, does anyone see the intercontinental war that is about to start? I just read in the news that the major cleric in Egypt just declared to all muslins to crucify, mutilate or kill ISIS members.These guys are killing Japanese civilians and burned alive a Jordanian pilot. Not to mention all the atrocities they are doing to the Syrians. I wonder what happened in Titor's timeline (not really, I know he's a fake) that ISIS didn't even come to existence...

ISIS only exists in the news media. I've never seen any independent verification that any of it is true.
NO, you are wrong! I know of a girl from the UK who fled to Syria with her young son, to join Isis. She fled Syria and Isis and escaped to Turkey and is currently being questioned by officials in Turkey. I know for a fact that the Isis threat is VERY real.

NO, you are wrong! I know of a girl from the UK who fled to Syria with her young son, to join Isis. She fled Syria and Isis and escaped to Turkey and is currently being questioned by officials in Turkey. I know for a fact that the Isis threat is VERY real.
I mean, we all do. I'm just curious about what Einsten calls independent verification...

ISIS is just war propaganda created to start a war against innocent people. I personally don't even accept that an organization called ISIS even exists.

Just remember how innocent people were murdered over the weapons of mass destruction that were never found in Iraq.

How many times do you have to be fooled before you realize you're being fooled?

Take a look at this picture and tell me if you think this is real.

View attachment 80

Huh? That picture is your evidence? Really? This picture proves beyond all reasonable doubt that Isis does NOT exist?? Not sure if you are being serious or not, but I will assumme you are being serious. Firstly, all the above picture tells us is that somebody knows how to extract images and transform them onto another layer using photoshop. This is just a pic that has been presented by Isis, to the media. Just because somebody involved with Isis knows how to use photoshop, does not mean the organisation is non-existant; the picture is a composite, so what????

The thought that this "pic" proves the plight and persecution of numerous Yazidis as null and void is ludicrous and quite frankly is an insult to those that have lost their lives at the hands of the Islamic state.

Huh? That picture is your evidence? Really? This picture proves beyond all reasonable doubt that Isis does NOT exist?? Not sure if you are being serious or not, but I will assumme you are being serious. Firstly, all the above picture tells us is that somebody knows how to extract images and transform them onto another layer using photoshop. This is just a pic that has been presented by Isis, to the media. Just because somebody involved with Isis knows how to use photoshop, does not mean the organisation is non-existant; the picture is a composite, so what????The thought that this "pic" proves the plight and persecution of numerous Yazidis as null and void is ludicrous and quite frankly is an insult to those that have lost their lives at the hands of the Islamic state.
Do you know anyone that has lost their life to ISIS?I am being deadly serious. Your life depends on your beliefs. And you are being manipulated to believe in terrorism.

The picture comes from the video being portrayed by the news media as being real. The video shows 3 shadows all having different angles that are supposedly cast by the sun. I'm sorry, that is a BUSTED hoax. Since the video is a lie, why would you accept anything said about the video as truth? Do you just blindly accept what you are told and reject what you see right before your eyes?

Here is a link to a page showing the video and comments about the video being false.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/.premium-1.638504

Hey Einstein, do you mind answering my question? I'm curious about what you call "independent verification". If you could, give examples so maybe it's more easy to understand. Thanks! :)
First you would need some source of funding. Then go there to Islam yourself and start talking to locals. See for yourself if this ISIS organization exists. Same goes for anything you are told. If you don't have this method to verify for yourself, then don't accept it. Simple as that.

Do you know anyone that has lost their life to ISIS?
As I mentioned before, I know of someone who fled Isis (I am not prepared to say anything more than what I have.) So whatever argument you put forth to say the threat is not real, will fall on my deaf ears, because I personally know the truth. I'm just intrigued by your conspiratorial mindset about the matter. The argument you have offered is flawed and holds no weight. I have already pointed out that a photoshopped pic proves nothing whatsoever, apart from the fact that somebody knows how to extract an image onto layers. I have used photoshop tools to make pictures of my family more presentable. All I see when I look at the picture you presented is a photo of 3 people (2 hostages & terrorist) taken elsewhere and extracted and placed on a landscape layer, probably so the the picture would look more presentable/professional. It's as simple as that.

First you would need some source of funding. Then go there to Islam yourself and start talking to locals. See for yourself if this ISIS organization exists. Same goes for anything you are told. If you don't have this method to verify for yourself, then don't accept it. Simple as that.
I see. Well, didn't you just use a link to a website that sources from Haaretz and Reuters to justify your point of view? I thought you said news agencies lacked independent verification. If this was an excel sheet, we'd be getting a circular reference warning.Anyway, by your rationale, you can't believe in anything that wasn't locally inspected by you, is that it? I mean, if this is it, I rest my case. It's your opinion and I won't question it any further as it moves way farther from what I understand as reality.

If not, who is killing these people? Who killed the cartoonists in Paris? Who killed Haruna Yukawa and Kenji Gotō? The jordanian pilot? James Foley? David Haines? And all the others? These people WERE killed. Or you don't believe in that as well? Where are they, then?

I did my best to show you how the news media is lying. They presented the video as fact. Even though the obvious flaws exist. Apparently you are also accepting news media as being credible sources of information. I don't.

I see. Well, didn't you just use a link to a website that sources from Haaretz and Reuters to justify your point of view? I thought you said news agencies lacked independent verification. If this was an excel sheet, we'd be getting a circular reference warning.Anyway, by your rationale, you can't believe in anything that wasn't locally inspected by you, is that it? I mean, if this is it, I rest my case. It's your opinion and I won't question it any further as it moves way farther from what I understand as reality.
If not, who is killing these people? Who killed the cartoonists in Paris? Who killed Haruna Yukawa and Kenji Gotō? The jordanian pilot? James Foley? David Haines? And all the others? These people WERE killed. Or you don't believe in that as well? Where are they, then?
Verified facts aren't opinions. A belief is an opinion. All these people you mention killed by ISIS are beliefs. Are you really so conditioned into accepting those beliefs?

I did my best to show you how the news media is lying. They presented the video as fact. Even though the obvious flaws exist. Apparently you are also accepting news media as being credible sources of information. I don't.
Yeah well, using media to prove that media lies is a bit embarassing. You know, in case you don't use microsoft excel as much as I do.

Verified facts aren't opinions. A belief is an opinion. All these people you mention killed by ISIS are beliefs. Are you really so conditioned into accepting those beliefs?
I repeat my question: So the only reality for you is composed of facts that are verifiable by yourself, in loco? I'm asking this, curious on all the other aspects of how you live your life (at the risk of being intrusive, but I can't help. this opinion of yours is, for the lack of a better word, intriguing.), not just regarding ISIS.I mean, if I believed in that, I would be living in a cave denying everything I can't touch.

On ISIS: So those people were not killed? The attack Paris suffered was not real?

Nicolas

Here is how this started. When I originally seen this ISIS picture and video from my local news station, I noticed the shadow discrepancy immediately. I knew beforehand that shadows don't behave that way. So this seemed fake right from the start for me. Naturally I went and did some searching on the net to see if others were catching the same discrepancy as me. Yes! But why not go verify the shadow discrepancy for yourself? It's not that hard to do. Just go with a couple of people and stand out in the sun and look at your own shadows. All the shadows will be parallel. They will not converge as they do in the video.

All I'm trying to convey is that you can accept a fact as being real. A fact is not a belief. A belief is something that you are being asked to accept as being real. Do you see the difference? Facts are real. Beliefs are based in part on your trust. So I'm trying to point out that if your belief conflicts with obvious facts, Then you had better go with the facts. Because the facts are true and real.

I'm very aware of what facts are and how they work, specially when beliefs are in the game. I'm a very big fan of reality. The tools I use to have reality as it really is, delivered to me are: skeptcism, critical thinking and a fine dose of reasoning.

I do agree with you that when I saw the first beheading videos, I felt there was something off about them. The fact they don't show the actual head being severed only to cut to, what appears to be, a frame of a picture of the body with a head on top of it.

But, these videos aren't the only "evidences". Young people are being recruted from their homes to join ISIS. This is happening. Egypt, Turkey, even the UK and France all have records of people leaving or going through their borders to join ISIS. Have you seen those videos where ISIS kill hundreds of men laying in a ditch? And that one where they were bringing people to a deck of some sort, and shooting them in the head into the river. Iraqis if I'm not mistaken. "Infidels". Did you see that shit? The shadows were pretty straight in those videos if you ask me. And it doesn't stop there. Damn, Charlie Hebdo, did you hear about that? The Jordanian pilot?

All I'm saying is that there is someone calling themselves ISIS, and these guys ARE killing people. Maybe there's a huge conspiracy and all countries and agents of the law and journalists are in it (occam's razor?) but even if that was true, it doesn't change the fact that SOMEONE is killing these people.

I just find irresponsible to deny it all just because some of the videos were funky. Those people were killed man, they're still being.

Oh yeah, and also, I see a war coming. That's actually what I wanted to discuss when I first started this topic. What do you guys think? Which country will make the first move? If any.

As I mentioned before, I know of someone who fled Isis (I am not prepared to say anything more than what I have.) So whatever argument you put forth to say the threat is not real, will fall on my deaf ears, because I personally know the truth. I'm just intrigued by your conspiratorial mindset about the matter. The argument you have offered is flawed and holds no weight. I have already pointed out that a photoshopped pic proves nothing whatsoever, apart from the fact that somebody knows how to extract an image onto layers. I have used photoshop tools to make pictures of my family more presentable. All I see when I look at the picture you presented is a photo of 3 people (2 hostages & terrorist) taken elsewhere and extracted and placed on a landscape layer, probably so the the picture would look more presentable/professional. It's as simple as that.
There are a great many reasons to explain WHY they might have photoshopped that photo. An even better one would be to hide their actual location. Think about it from a terrorist murder's standpoint: The beheadsman himself always wears a mask, which reveals how much of a coward he is because he does not want to make it easy for we in the coalition to find him and strip the skin from his own hide. Hence, it only makes sense that he would also take precautions to conceal his actual location, as this would be another giveaway that would make it easier to rain on his little bloody parade, Navy SEAL style.It may be factual that the photo was doctored. However, using Einstein's own logic, he cannot PROVE that it is a FACT that ISIS is not real, nor can be prove that the beheadings were a hoax. Rather, Einstein has just taken it upon his wild imagination, and his own BELIEF system to come to a wacky conclusion that because the photo has been doctored, that ISIS must be fake. That is just his BELIEF, not in any way a FACT. And we know what he thinks about beliefs.

RMT

ISIS only exists in the news media. I've never seen any independent verification that any of it is true.
What I find interesting Einstein, is when a belief suits your purpose, it is just fine to accept something that has NO facts to back up the claim , except those "you", an unqualified expert, choose to accept, that others, who are qualified experts, find highly questionable.Case in point... Dr. Burzynski.

I really think sometimes you post speculative and provocative opinions, usually your own but based on what you "believe" to be true, just to be disputatious.

If it is your attempt to create activity on this site, I applaud your efforts.

I think it's all about credibility. I no longer trust the news media as a credible source for information. The fake video represents ISIS. Sorry, I just don't trust any message delivered under the veil of a lie.