Upcoming war

Lol. So that's Creedo. I keep meaning to watch that video. From the still frame it looks like an 80s Heart video. :cool:
I watched a minute of that video. It sounds exactly like Pinterest's writing. I wonder if Pinterest is that woman.

What are you? Did I miss the post where you introduce yourself? Are you a prophet? A time traveler?
Just a basic member.I might know a little bit more than a lot of you, but on certain suggestions I'm good to and for my word.
*On disclosing any identities on this board.For technical reasons, relating to chronology and or tracking of time, I do not delve into exposing anyone's personal identity; no matter what.

A lot of you don't understand and this comes from inexperience about the very nature of this subject, is that some time travel clientele do not like their true identities made known.

One, people change from time to time on the web, as the web at times is alter ego based and your'e not talking to that true person.And 2. you or anyone could inadvertently expose the identity of another to where this factor could either affect client relations or endanger someone's life.

For this reason I do not expose identities.I hope that this made clear here?Pinter

Last edited by a moderator:
To Raquel H on her asking, the process of being preyed on from aliens has a second factor based in biological group mechanics.

The first one, is at an attempt of control through methods that aren't sincere by possible aliens forces.The second one and regards this symantology very careful, is related to predators that tactically stalk and attack groups of geese.This has to do with group at station cluster allegories, to where that second bracketed set of predators is watching a first group that fails in successfully getting at the gease target.

This second predator may be a bobcat, large coyote or possibly young mountain lion.The first group may have been say a group of weasels.

I'm good at what I do and point to the video as probably the first try, which may turn out to be a failure.Quantitatively now, the second group as based by chance analysis, is what I feel is stalking this planet now.

So it is always based in nature, the second group is far more lethal.Thank you, Pinter

To Raquel H on her asking, the process of being preyed on from aliens has a second factor based in biological group mechanics.The first one, is at an attempt of control through methods that aren't sincere by possible aliens forces.The second one and regards this symantology very careful, is related to predators that tactically stalk and attack groups of geese.This has to do with group at station cluster allegories, to where that second bracketed set of predators is watching a first group that fails in successfully getting at the gease target.
This second predator may be a bobcat, large coyote or possibly young mountain lion.The first group may have been say a group of weasels.

I'm good at what I do and point to the video as probably the first try, which may turn out to be a failure.Quantitatively now, the second group as based by chance analysis, is what I feel is stalking this planet now.

So it is always based in nature, the second group is far more lethal.Thank you, Pinter
I love this. It's like mental cunnilingus. ;)