Upcoming war

I think it's all about credibility. I no longer trust the news media as a credible source for information. The fake video represents ISIS. Sorry, I just don't trust any message delivered under the veil of a lie.
Well, you are certainly free to go to Syria and NW Iraq and observe for yourself. You might want to check in with the US Customs office and maybe even State Department before you go. I am pretty sure they will advise against it and tell you that they will offer no protection or sage harbor if you go. I know and work with airmen who have flown (and continue to fly) missions over Iraq. More than enough evidence for people who have no reason to lie that ISIS is real. But believe what you wish....it is your belief, so have at it.RMT

ISIS only exists in the news media. I've never seen any independent verification that any of it is true.
Oh, hell. I agree with Einstein. I've never seen China so what independent verification is there that it exists?

Hey Einstein, do you mind answering my question? I'm curious about what you call "independent verification". If you could, give examples so maybe it's more easy to understand. Thanks! :)

ISIS is just war propaganda created to start a war against innocent people.
And what verifiable evidence do you have to make such an assertation? (I'm not even sure why I'm asking, as I know for a fact that Isis exists, I suppose I'm just curious why you would say this).

And what verifiable evidence do you have to make such an assertation? (I'm not even sure why I'm asking, as I know for a fact that Isis exists, I suppose I'm just curious why you would say this).
I just presented my evidence. That picture above shows ISIS with two Japanese hostages. The picture is impossible to take in our universe. The shadows on the hostages show the sun being in a different part of the sky for each hostage. We only have one sun. The shadows should be pointing in the same direction. The picture is fake. As is the video that was posted at the time this was made. Yet the news media presented this as being real. Busted!This is just like the John Titor story. Fake laser picture. Fake story. Or now we have fake hostage picture. Fake hostage story. Fake ISIS.

Open your eyes. The news media is caught lying right before your eyes. They have no credibility.

i see everyone jumping on einstein, but i agree with him. considering how the president is wording himself, he doesent want a war against islam, just the radical extremists. how will they seperate the two? why are we even in iraq? they say the answer is to stabilize the middle east. well, its been going on for over 2000 years now and no end seems to be in sight. so then, the question isnt really if isis is real or not, its why are we fighting an unwinnable battle? its no secret that the middle east is predominantly muslim and they hate american values. so how do we change that view? "lets go kill us some arabs! wooo!"

geopolitics, at the most, equates to crap. at worst, it gets alot of people killed.

I just presented my evidence. That picture above shows ISIS with two Japanese hostages. The picture is impossible to take in our universe. The shadows on the hostages show the sun being in a different part of the sky for each hostage. We only have one sun. The shadows should be pointing in the same direction. The picture is fake. As is the video that was posted at the time this was made. Yet the news media presented this as being real. Busted!This is just like the John Titor story. Fake laser picture. Fake story. Or now we have fake hostage picture. Fake hostage story. Fake ISIS.
Open your eyes. The news media is caught lying right before your eyes. They have no credibility.
I'm sort of changing my mind as seen below:
I always get in trouble when I talk politics, so I expect a lot of lash back and hate mail here, but it APPEARS to me, in my most HUMBLE opinion, that with Obama's apparent non-aggressive approach to this situation, you may actually be correct. I personally have seen the U.S. act more aggressively in the past. After all, we took down Bin Laden and Hussein, yet day after day we don't APPEAR to be doing a whole lot except handing money to Syria and telling them to do it. (Kindly correct me if I am wrong. I AM NOT A POLITICAL SCHOLAR). I could be missing a lot, however, because I am going by what's flashed in the media. I hate politics and do not dig deep into it, so please tread lightly.

*buries head in sand*

I agree that I can't verify ISIS exists. The constant daily hammering of ISIS updates seems a bit odd. I find it a bit hard to believe that we have flies on the walls monitoring every ISIS action.

I agree that I can't verify ISIS exists. The constant daily hammering of ISIS updates seems a bit odd. I find it a bit hard to believe that we have flies on the walls monitoring every ISIS action.
If the government knows all of their actions, where are the snipers?

The last war was not about Nazi supremacy.This is so as the Leibs Borne experiment introduced the SS officers to anabolic steroids.Their doctors had to know that an unwanted hormone administered during pregnancy would not yield a near perfect child.

So this leaves us at a quandary, why did they start this, was it all for the pure lust of killing?

I went to a Burger King.A fella that I have never met before came up to the condiments bar and starting helping me with my food.He was of Germanic decent.He told me, that I would not recognize Germany any more.He said that there were too many new ethnicities there now and it was not like the old Germany.I am wondering will they walk up to me later on?

The future is supposed to produce people in the relative year of the 2700 that are near perfect.This is a retroflex viewpoint here, but in any supposed way, are the envisioners, "not the actual makers of the past Leibs Borne Program", in a way related to future people.Is there a link there.I had read Albert Speer's Inside The Third Reich, as it was one of my required readings for drafting and design school.

I understood what Speer was saying, what he meant in the design of this new proposed capitol of a new progressive Germany.But how do I know things that I may have never been a part of?

I'm coming in from left field here but...

The idea of ISIS being a media invention doesn't work for me. If we're using "media" to suggest the US and her current allies, why then is Russia's media so focused on stopping racial Islam? Why is Putin so determined to stop Isis? The current political climate between the US and UR is chilly at best.

So the suggestion that "media" is behind the creation of ISIS would suggest:

A) the US, government controlled media and the Russian, government controlled media are sponsoring the same fictional entity, however are not on the same side politically

B) the US, government controlled media has invented ISIS, and Putin and the Russian, government controlled media are not disputing it so as to control the Russian people with a convenient bogeyman.

C) the US and Russia are on the same side, and our impending 'standoff' is another hoax

D) the US and Russia are at political odds thanks to the cowboy nonsense of Obama and Putin and dragging the world along with them at a time when we should be united against a very real Islamic holy war.

If your level of paranoia is kept in check, D is the most plausible choice. But, who knows? History is still be written. Anything could happen.

The idea of ISIS being a media invention doesn't work for me. And so-forth...
It's part of a planned conflagration but this is not important.It's just something to do.There will be a faked alien invasion and the link is below.This will be busted and found out too.
However and there is a problem with the second attempted alien invasion, is that this might be real and very, very destructive.If we have world war three, there wont be enough of a infrastructure to repel the real second alien invasion.

What is left of the human population will be hauled off and sold on one of four known bad sorts of alien planets.There is complicated math to the third prediction, so dont ask, unless you want a big complicated spiel given back to you.Earth humans are about a third part alien, most of them. But in the same token, aren't genetically over-engineered.This factor is what makes us very valuable to them in their shallow based genetic needs.

Most off world species genetically engineer like it's going out of style tomorrow.Thank you for your comment, nice talking to you.Pinter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-wsBFSsCbI

It's part of a planned conflagration but this is not important.It's just something to do.There will be a faked alien invasion and the link is below.This will be busted and found out too.However and there is a problem with the second attempted alien invasion, is that this might be real and very, very destructive.If we have world war three, there wont be enough of a infrastructure to repel the real second alien invasion.What is left of the human population will be hauled off and sold on one of four known bad sorts of alien planets.There is complicated math to the third prediction, so dont ask, unless you want a big complicated spiel given back to you.Earth humans are about a third part alien, most of them. But in the same token, aren't genetically over-engineered.This factor is what makes us very valuable to them in their shallow based genetic needs.

Most off world species genetically engineer like it's going out of style tomorrow.Thank you for your comment, nice talking to you.Pinter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-wsBFSsCbI
What are you? Did I miss the post where you introduce yourself? Are you a prophet? A time traveler?