"The future ain't what it used to be."

The HDRkid Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Titor BS party - How did it go?

Did you wear your "Black Pope" outfit?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How'd you guess? I actually was wearing my black Wranglers jeans today with a black and red Corvette t-shirt. All I needed was the cool Pope hat

Blue Wranglers pants, a blue and white Wrangler's shirt and a black felt 5-star Stetson for me today. Only change: the hat is usually a white Atwood long oval. Rode-o, cowboys (and girls). /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Re: Titor BS party - How did it go?

RainmanTime,

As for "Mad Cow California Style Cheeseburgers with Avacado & bacon are a must", That's one thing I hated about California... They put Avacado on everything!!! Besides the "weird smiley" Stepford People of Orange County! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As for "Only if that hot conservative chicky I met at LAX shows-up!"

Laura Ingram? or Anne Coulter? Is that who you hang out with and persue? Rainy? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As for "All I needed was the cool Pope hat!!" If you are a fan of Conan O'Brien, (He graduated from Havard (The A Factory) to get that gig), you could have went with a Fed-Ex box like the "Fed-Ex Pope" recurring character!!! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As for "I've been too lazy to setup SL on my new laptop, so I haven't even gone there. I also have been too lazy to setup any other type of link." Awww too bad, I guess you just have to rely on the "NSA Type Scanner Darkly" video surveillance systems we use on you!!! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif (We keep telling you to put on pants when you at the computer late at night!!! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif I was looking forward to "tapping" into LogicTech video cam links and spying on your 2nd Life "spy character club" /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As for "no Time Travel enthusiasts per se", No DIA/NSA/CIA Project Grill Frame "Astral Time Traveller's like Joe McMoneagle?" Maybe Lyn Buchanan A Remote Influencer who tries to give world leaders and "enemies of the state" heart attacks with his "mind" like the movie "FireStarter"? No, Interesting types like that? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Happy New Year! 2008 is going to be a "doosey" as they say!!! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TheCigMan

Hillary 2008? Remember Last Year\'s Party & Posts?

Rainy,

I hate be an "I told you so" type person...

But you said Hillary would never be a front runner or the Democratic Nonimee...

In our post last year, you laughed at "Hillary 2008" signs... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We her rumored to be the front runner of the "Iowa Caucus"...

I think you owe the TTI Community a retraction? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TheCigMan

Re: Hillary 2008? Remember Last Year\'s Party & Pos

To TheCigMan:

I got a call yesterday from an RVer who told me to stock up on fuel. I have a 270 gallon tank which is now empty, but soon I hope to fillerup. Not resting, my scooter get 150mpg. and my truck used to get 20mpg, but with modifications is now doing 50mpg. I have overpressured the tires, changed the fuel-air mix, reduced drag, reduced weight, and modified my driving habits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lean_burn

My goal is 60mpg. Here is why, with gasoline at $3/gal and 20mpg. I use five gallons to go one hundred miles so 5X3 = 15, so my cost for fuel is 15 cents a mile. If using a 60mpg truck I only spend a nickle a mile.

But, I do not worry about oil at 100/b I do worry about no fuel at the filling station and no food at the grocery store so I am gearing up for some major planting this spring.

To Rain:
Laughing at the few prediction I did not get will not prevent what is coming. I see major shortages of food in the future. Already we are using corn to produce ethanol this means that the price of grain will go up and up and up.

To Darby:
Everything is coming in like clockwork. The dow dropped over 200 points and it is going DOWn. Oil at 100/b as predicted, and gold soaring over $850/oz heading toward $1000/oz as predicted.

Rather than make fun of time travel, you should learn RV and see for yourself if what I am saying is true. The lessons are free at FIREDOCS.COM they include original CIA documents, being ex gov agent yourself you should appeciate the irony. RV is a tool to gain information. I compare it to turning on the high beams in your car at night. It is a lot easier to drive if you see what is up ahead in the distance.

Re: Hillary 2008? Remember Last Year\'s Party & Posts?

Ciggy,

Rainy,

I hate be an "I told you so" type person...

But you said Hillary would never be a front runner or the Democratic Nonimee...

In our post last year, you laughed at "Hillary 2008" signs...

We her rumored to be the front runner of the "Iowa Caucus"...

I think you owe the TTI Community a retraction?

You gotta be kidding? Tell you what... I will post a retraction WHEN/IF she actually BECOMES the DEM nominee. I am quite sure you have listened to all her politically-correct NON-answers in the debates. She is trying to do a good job of SOUNDING presidential, but there is absolutely, positively NOTHING of any substance behind her words. She wants you to think she is the experienced candidate because she lived in the WH? Yet in reality, she has exactly the same level of political experience as Obama. My friend said it best about these two in an email to me just today:

"Look at their records, Clinton and Obama are sitting Senators and neither of them have done a single thing - no claim to fame. Clinton was a 1st lady and Obama is black - they are novelties, not leaders."

RMT

To Rain:

Hillary elected president is more impressive than Obama elected president for historical reasons.

Let me explain why.

Black men got the right to vote in 1866.

In March 1866, angry leaders of the United States Congress passed a civil rights bill saying a citizen in the United States is anyone born in the United States, except Native Americans. President Johnson tried to veto the bill, but Congress passed it anyway. The bill also guaranteed equal rights to all citizens no matter what race, and allowed the federal government to step in when the states failed to protect those rights.
TAKEN FROM
http://library.thinkquest.org/J0112391/myth_9.htm

All women got the right to vote in 1920.

On Aug. 26, 1920, American women were finally granted the right to vote with the passage of the 19th Amendment.
TAKEN FROM
http://weeklywire.com/ww/08-31-98/alibi_skeleton.html

Last time I checked there are more (voting age) women than men. You can thank wars. So if a majority of white women vote for Hillary and a majority of black men vote for Obama it is easy to see who will win..... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I stand by my prediction that Hillary will be elected president of the United States on November 4, 2008. How is that for a name and date?

That said, this is what the world might look like if there were more people concerned about the environment, and less about building war machines.
http://www.zapworld.com/node/205

Kid:

Newsflash: Obama beats Clinton and Edwards handily in Iowa.

Last time I checked there are more (voting age) women than men. You can thank wars. So if a majority of white women vote for Hillary and a majority of black men vote for Obama it is easy to see who will win.....

I think this could easily be used as evidence that you are, in fact, male and not female. For clearly you have not taken into account the "catty factor" that a large majority of women hold dear. Women are more crticial of other women than they are of men, and so to make the blanket assumption that women will vote for another woman just because she is a woman goes against the nature of women to compete for attention. I'll use a Darbyism to summarize my response to your "guess": YAWN.

I stand by my prediction that Hillary will be elected president of the United States on November 4, 2008. How is that for a name and date?

Ooooooooo wow! Like the date was REALLY prescient of you! So now you are taking credit for "predicting" when Hillary will win the election rather than the law telling us when an election takes place? Why does that not surprise me. What is sad is that you refuse to be this specific on dates and names associated with things that are NOT already fixed as these are.

You are a real piece of work, kid... and I mean that with all the humor I can muster...but of course you will take it seriously and think yourself "the predictor"... whatever.

RMT

And a follow-up just to show how poorly you do your homework, kid:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2006/12/hillary_clinton_and_the_womans.html

It is most interesting to read the comments in this article from women who were asked if they would vote for Hillary. Rather than draw the lines simply across gender, kid, if you had done a tad more homework you would see that age is the predominant demographic when it comes to Hillary support. Older people are decidedly against her, while younger people are more apt to accept her.

Now the above is, of course, somewhat dated since it was from 2006. How about something a little more recent, and from a respectable pollster?

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1376

"Zogby Poll: Half Say They Would Never Vote for Hillary Clinton for President"

If I were you (and thank God I am not!) I would immediately start preparing my excuses for why your "RV" (guess) that Hillary would win was wrong! You will be doing a lot of tap dancing (or just plain denial) when she doesn't get the DEM nomination!

RMT

Rain, I think you are being presumptious and stereotypical. Believe it or not, most women over the age of 25 are NOT catty, ultra picky and competitive. Perhaps in the areas of attracting men, and even then, you are looking at a MINORITY of highly INSECURE women. Most us women tend to stick together.

As a female with two teenaged daughters, I have very much considered voting for Hilary simply due to an emotional response and not a political one. I may still. England has the Queen, and I think that I would like for my daughters to see a female president instead of the insipid drug addicted promiscious hollywood paris britney types.

that said, I'd also like to see obama win for the empowerment of the black culture, however, I am just happy as hell to see either one of them even running and anyone believing they do have a chance. Tis true than less than 100 years ago, neither women nor blacks could vote. Progress has been made.

Maybe in 2012 we'll see a gay canidate LOL

But kid think you're wrong. Black women might also-look at Oprah- vote for obama, so, if its the black population vs white women, then Hilary would lose.

To Risata:

When I predicted a Hillary win in 2004 HRC was asked if she would run for president and she said no. So remte viewing gives you the ability to see things that not even the person sees. That said the big issue in 2008 is the economy. The were 40% more bankruptcy filings in 2007 than 2006 and we are headed for recession.

http://money.cnn.com/2008/01/03/news/economy/consumer_bankruptcy/index.htm

To Rain:
I can still remember a few weeks back debunkers saying that a Hillary win was obvious and that I was shooting fish in a barrel. You are celebrating victory too soon. HRC will win. The biggest problem Hillary has is that she is percieved as cold and unfeeling. As for Obama, he dont got no chance. The name sounds a lot like a certain muslim. Also, his use of certain white substance.

The republicans are chomping on the bit to call Obama a crackhead and linkhim to Marion Barry. Few americans will vote for a junkie.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/12/12/clinton-cochair-attacks-_n_76549.html

Edwards did a lot better than expected. Richardson is seen as "ugly" and Dodd as "old".

Expect more revelations of oBOMBa being muslim and pictures of him at a madrassa in the future.
The fight has taken on religious tones and it could not be a more stark choice than that of a black muslim and a white christian. Can you get more christian than a Baptist preacher?

You can learn RV, I know you're skeptical but this technology was created by the russians and improved upon by the americans (your tax dollars at work). It suprises me how most people do not see the potential.

You might be thinking, but how can anybody see the future? Well, what if I were to tell you that YOU, yes you, can see the future before it happens and act on that information. You can avoid mistakes that could cost you your life. The information is available for free on the internet. Your only expense is a pencil and a piece of paper.

Risata,

Rain, I think you are being presumptious and stereotypical. Believe it or not, most women over the age of 25 are NOT catty, ultra picky and competitive.

You can think that, but you would be wrong. I have studies, facts, and statistics to back me up. Do you have such to back up your assertion in the second sentence? I don't want you to get the wrong idea, because I DO see you as NOT THE NORM when it comes to the majority of women. But basing the majority of women on your own feelings and experience does not support your case.

Here is just a smattering of the evidence that backs my claim:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17345308/

"While Clinton hopes to smash through the ultimate glass ceiling to become the nation's first female president, the Work & Power Survey conducted by Elle and MSNBC.com suggests that stereotypes about sex and leadership are alive and well. (snip)

While more than half our 60,000 respondents said a person's sex makes no difference to leadership abilities, most who expressed a preference said men are more likely to be effective leaders.

Of male respondents, 41 percent said men are more likely to be good leaders, and 33 percent of women agreed. And three out of four women who expressed a preference said they would rather work for a man than a woman."

And then there is:

http://steelturman.typepad.com/thesteeldeal/2006/09/catty_behavior.html

"Women are more likely than men to breed discontent and ill-feeling in the workplace, a study into workplace relations has found.

Auckland University of Technology psychologist Rachel Morrison said both sexes valued their colleagues, but used them in different ways."

And here is one specifically related to Hillary's goals:

http://www.evetahmincioglu.com/web/blog/index.php?s=presidential

"There was an interesting article in the Wall Street Journal on Saturday about how many executive women aren’t scrambling to get on the Hillary Clinton presidential bandwagon. (snip)

No matter what the reason, I think it’s interesting that the biggest business newspaper in the country did this blow out piece on how high-powered women aren’t, for the most part, supporting a woman. (snip)

But Hillary’s attempts to get a boat load of women business leaders on board, the article says, is turning out to be a tougher battle than one might expect. (snip)

This didn’t shock me because I often hear from women in the workplace that they don’t really respect other women in the workplace, especially when those women are their bosses. I’ve also had high-level women tell me they resented having to help other women moving up through the ranks because no one gave them a hand when they were clawing their way up the ladder. (This isn’t true of all the women I’ve interviewed but many do hold this opinion.)"

Perhaps in the areas of attracting men, and even then, you are looking at a MINORITY of highly INSECURE women.

Really? Evidence & facts to support? In fact, how many women have YOU dated, Risata? :D I have dated a lot and can tell you my experience is VERY different from what you claim. Again, you MAY be the exception to the rule, but it is FAR from a minority of women in the dating world. In fact, I once went out to a piano bar with a woman I had dated and broke up with. We were together but not "together". However, I noticed how many more women were paying attention to me (Kendra is a good looking woman with quite a prominant chest). When I mentioned this to Kendra she started "playing it up" by running her hands through my hair and playing as if "I was her property". The conclusion was that a LARGE number of women in the piano bar that we were at wanted me (and I got SEVERAL phone numbers that night) for no other reason than SHE "had me". We have done this over and over and the results are always the same.

Most us women tend to stick together.

I'd like to see evidence to support that claim, for the very articles I quote above seem to indicate that you are incorrect in this assessment of "most."

As a female with two teenaged daughters, I have very much considered voting for Hilary simply due to an emotional response and not a political one.

And this is what Hillary is HOPING for, but not likely to get much of. For you see, Hillary really does not have "political accomplishments" that she can point to. She likes to use the "experience" sales tactic, but does being the First Lady REALLY qualify as experience to be President? And what of her health care fiasco from the 90s? She certainly is not touting THAT as her experience. As my friend said (who I quoted above) she is a NOVELTY. So her best bet is to play on women's EMOTIONS because she really has not political track record of victories and major legislation to point to. And the fact that "most" women react from their emotions, rather than facts and logic is another well-documented point that would solidify her strategy. She WANTS to play to women's emotions.

I think that I would like for my daughters to see a female president instead of the insipid drug addicted promiscious hollywood paris britney types.

An interesting point, and I agree, but... who do you think pays for all the tabloid periodicals that keep idiots like Britney, Lindsay Lohan, and Paris Hilton in the spotlight? Certainly it is not MEN who devour this stuff. It is WOMEN. Young girls (sickly) look up to these women who have clearly no direction in life, and MANY older women enjoy seeing these "silver spoon" girls finally fail and get their "comeuppance".

Again, Risata, this is nothing personal against you, but I am afraid a large number of studies show that women DO have trouble getting along with each other and it is WELL beyond the areas of dating and affection/attention from men.

RMT

I can still remember a few weeks back debunkers saying that a Hillary win was obvious and that I was shooting fish in a barrel.

You are twisting the facts of the past, as usual. The "obvious" thing was that she was GOING to run at some point. Anyone with half a brain (not one burned out from too many HDR sessions) could have told you that back in 1993 or so. And her strategy of selecting New York to run for Congress was clearly as a steppingstone to what she is doing now.

When I predicted a Hillary win in 2004 HRC was asked if she would run for president and she said no.

And politicians lying is something you do not consider before you strap on your HDR? What a riot!

You are celebrating victory too soon. HRC will win.

And your credibility will take a larger plunge if/when she doesn't. Where's Skeptisaurus when you need him?

The biggest problem Hillary has is that she is percieved as cold and unfeeling.

She's got MUCH bigger problems than that! The Repubs are just waiting to see if she will become the DEM candidate. IF she does they will bring all the other skeletons out who are waiting in her closet.

RMT

hdrkid,

I am glad someone here is open minded and not a member of "Military Industrail Complex" or an "Evil Ex-CIA agent"...

They are always raining on TheCigMan words of caution... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Why?

hdrkid? Because they know I in the "right direction" /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I agree.. Bad Times are coming for America Financially...

TheCigMan

Cant win the lottery? Well, all of us will win the lottery someday. We all take turns. A lottery that includes everything from being born until death.

It does not matter what we all believe. Even I do not believe it, but it doesnt matter. "IT" is coming no matter what we can do or talk about it. Financial crash is already occurring, people are trying to control the masses, but yet just one thing needs to "click". That "click" is all we need to get started.

Remote Viewing is not a piece of technology but it is a form of technology. We are already on the way to inventing light technology separately from the metallic and the organic. A hidden intelligence on this planet will be fought, sooner or later.

Maybe he is talking about the
new book by Ramtha The New March.

It is an intelligent virus that
attacks the minds of people.

"
There are viruses that are intelligent
that can change so fast. You don’t change
but they do. They are the host that is
going to feed upon what is not going to
change and they are going to destroy you.
How do you then prepare for a marching army
that is silent, quiet, deceptive, and invisible?
You have to be beings whose consciousness is so
clean that there is no environment for such
an army to march upon. That is the only way
you are going to survive what is about to
happen to the West
"
Ramtha.

Where do people come up with
these crazy ideas for books. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Rainman,

I tend to not subscribe to the scientific method or use such anaylitical means when it comes to human beings. You may have "facts" and "statistics" however, they, like many clinical studies, are short-sited. Now if you had said "among professional business women" you could narrow down your argument. However, I believe my "ancedotal" evidence by simply being a 40 year old women, surrounded by women and having many female friends in life from all walks of personal/professional lives, is probably more accurate than your "studies". Statistics poll a small segment of society. Just like drug clinical trials. Only a handful of the population-not even-are tested on drugs. The true test is when it's widely marketed and dispersed to ALL. Even in clinical trials, many people are rejected based on criteria they may find will askew results. So, depending on the political agenda of those "polled" about HRC, I'd tend to find your studies and facts to be inaccurate.

As far as buying gossip rags, I'd tend to vote for the homosexual culture devouring them more than women.

I will grant you that there are people such as you've mentioned. However I don't believe it is the majority and of course, this is what we as women have been fighting against. The cultural misconception that we are all competitive against one another and are pitted against each other to "win" whatever it is, men or a job or whatever.

Also to note, when I was married and consequently wore a ring, I too had men who were "challenged" by that. That is a human thing-wanting what they can't have, or finding the challenge of seducing someone "taken". It is not limited to just women.

Though you have probably dated more than me-I have dated women, as well. An advantage to bisexuality. So, I still stand on my assertion that no, I believe whatever "studies" are done are further media fodder to attack the female self-esteem.

While our culture does not make us wear veils or remove parts of our anatomy so we don't feel pleasure-feminine opression is still alive and well in the US, with the self-esteem being the thing that's under attack. God forbid women actually DID realize that there is strength in numbers, that you can maintain femininity and a great relationship with a man, be successful AND have amazing friendships with each other.

There are certain PTB that don't want to see that. All the more reason TO vote for Hilary. It is articles such as you linked that I believe will not make that happen. In any event, off topic but thought it ought to be addressed, only because like I said, if I had linked a "study" or a "stastic" about men-how would you feel, if it went against most of what you as a man know to really be true?

Try asking your girl girlfriends. Meaning ones you aren't dating. And I should add-lose the insecure dates. Letting it all hang out and then only wanting more attention from you when other women notice (and they were probably looking more at her chest hanging out than you, either in envy or "what an attention whore)-well, hope you didn't date her long. Find higher quality women and you'll see that they don't agree with your assesments! :D

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Risata (& Kid):

While you may think I am sexist in this matter, let me assure you that I do, indeed, think the USA *may* be ready for a female President. But the QUESTION is: Are we ready for a female President the likes of Hillary Rodham Clinton? We have already seen that the vast majority of Democratic voters in Iowa think not. Let's remember, it is not just that Hillary "only" received 29% of the Iowa vote... but the alternate way of looking at it is that 71% of Iowa Democrats voted AGAINST her.

There are certainly women that I could see voting for to become President. Compare the level of class between Elizabeth Dole and Hillary Clinton. No contest, if you ask me. It is a matter of CHARACTER. And don't think it is merely a matter of party because I bring up Lizzy Dole. While I do not always agree with her politics, I would vote for Dianne Feinstein before I would ever cast a vote for Hillary. And then there is the other female Senator from California, Barbara Boxer. She and Hillary are cut from the same mold in one specific aspect of character: They consistently "talk down" to people. Listen to them sometime... they both invoke a VERY "sing-songy" tone of voice in their speeches...as if they are purposefully talking slow, and with emphasis to make sure "the children" understand their complex concepts. The American people do not want an elitist (of either gender) in the White House. What Hillary has not yet grasped is the reason her husband won (twice) was BECAUSE HE WAS PERSONABLE! Hillary tries to force issues, with the solid belief that she knows what is best and to hell with those who disagree.

Here, let's look at some quotes from Hillary that exhibit exactly what I am talking about:

"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president. "
-- HRC

A Freudian slip? It seems this quote reveals what she actually thought! This is about as elitist, and showing her perceived sense of entitlement, as you can get. She was CLEARLY under the impression that the American people voted HER AND BILL into office. Obviously, when she made this statement she felt she was "above the law".

"I have said that I'm not running and I'm having a great time being pres — being a first-term senator."
-- HRC

Another (almost) Freudian slip. She caught herself just before she said "President". Of course now we know this was a bald-faced lie for, in fact, she IS running!

"Many of you are well enough off that the tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good. "
-- HRC

Yes, and what she does not state explicitly is that SHE BELIEVES she knows best precisely who must have things taken away from them, and what the common good actually is. Again, more elitist rhetoric. The type that impacts the values of registered Republicans who may have crossed-over their vote in past elections such that they would NEVER vote for Hillary if she received her party's nomination.

"I'm not some Tammy Wynette standing by my man. "
-- HRC

This quote brings up a VERY big issue when you, Risata, claim that women stick together. I would like your honest answer to this: Do you REALLY have respect for Hillary when she SAID this, and yet not only did she "stand by her man", but she essentially looked the other way on MANY occasions when he was unfaithful to her... all because she was riding Bill Clinton as her ticket to POWER? How many women in the US do you think respect Hillary for putting up with Bill's filandering for all those years? Moreover, what sort of example is that for other women who she claims to wish to "empower"? This quote, and her actions in the face of Bill's infidelity, clearly show Hillary the Hypocrite.

"Every nation has to either be with us, or against us. Those who harbor terrorists, or who finance them, are going to pay a price."
-- HRC

Now, I know you are going to think this is a George W Bush quote, and it does sound an awful lot like it. But this is actually what Hillary said. I provide this quote because she is now in the campaigning mode of tearing apart Bush and distinguishing herself from him... and yet her past, in the form of this quote, seems to say that at least at one point she thought the same way.

"give those heathen a little taste of hell."
-- HRC

Remember this quote, as exhibiting how she REALLY thinks, the next time she wants you to believe she is a compassionate person. And I have not even repeated MANY of the quotes from books that "insiders" wrote...those potty-mouthed quotes. Or how about the quote where she said "I loathe the military"?

So once again I will state: The USA may, indeed, be ready for a female President, but I highly doubt that Hillary Rodham Clinton is the type of woman the majority of Americans want as their President.

RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back