"The future ain't what it used to be."

The HDRkid Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sad Day for HDRKID - Just As I Predicted!

If people had sold their houses and bought gold like I told them to.

HDR...sell your house and buy Gold ?

Do you "own" your own home ?

I'm an old time Gold Prospector, and I have a "secret" spot for mining GOLD ... want to trade Deed of Trust for a map ?

I predict that there will be many waves of disease epidemics.

Uhhh...yuh think? Imagine that...epidemics. Who would have ever thought that that could happen?

On the other hand you said that 6 billion people were going to die from Bird Brain Flu.

I'm an old time Gold Prospector, and I have a "secret" spot for mining GOLD ... want to trade Deed of Trust for a map ?

I happened to be typing this out (an excerpt from my 450 page unpublished novel) when I read your Golden comments!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
On Saturday, October 7th, 1871, a few miles to the south and west of where Randall Hode's body rested, fifteen-year-old Raymond Stamper lay on his back beneath a maple tree poring intently at a well-thumbed pamphlet. He was studying a line drawing of a bewhiskered prospector and his gold pan.
"Clyde?"
"Yup."
"Read me this part, again." Raymond extended the pamphlet to his brother with a sooty thumb beneath the passage in question.
"Hell," said Clyde, "Don't you know it by heart?" He took the pamphlet and traced out the words with his finger. "It says, "It is part of the lore of the Golden State, that a penniless prospector with no more worldly goods than a pan and a lump of sourdough, walked into the gold fields one day, a failure in the eyes of men, and walked out the next day with a pocketful of gleaming nuggets, to file his claim for a Glory Hole.' " Clyde looked at the booklet with distaste."This ain't nothing but cow manure," he said.
"Gold ain't cow manure," Raymond said, "I heard a man say at the store that his brother was in California getting rich beyond his dreams. His wild-ded-dess dreams."
"You might have asked the man what he was doing here prying stumps out of the swamp if that was true."
Raymond surveyed their domain of stumps, brush, broken trees, and hacked off pine boughs reddish-brown with age. "I sure wish I was in California, rich or not."
"Well, you ain't," said Clyde, "Do I have to whomp you to get you off your butt?"
"Nah," replied Raymond, "The ants was getting to me anyhow."

...................................................................................................

You mention about RV and the government, hmmm wasn't that program (project Stargate) terminated? while there may have been some minimal success, it was still discontinued so it couldnt had been that incredible.

Hmmm ok HDRkid your "predictions" are vague just like everyone else has said. You remind me of this stupid "psychic" who was on TV and announced one of her predictions as "there will be a problem in Africa." just lame.

Your an advertizement HDRkid. Nothing more but you fail to see your just making a fool of yourself because no ones buying into your bullshit.

To rain:
The price of gasoline will rise in the next decade for three reasons:

Of course, this is just more sloppy, amateur sleight-of-hand by the Kid to avoid having to talk about his/her TWO predictions for gas prices for this year...both of which were, are, and will remain incorrect.

Here's a clue for you Kid: I know gas prices will rise in the next decade. That is not "RVing the future" because it is far out and also a highly a-specific "prediction". What I would like to talk about is how you can be so consistently wrong about your gas price predictions in the last 4 years? (your near-term predictions) According to you "over 90% of your predictions" come true. That number is highly in dispute in other areas, but clearly in the area of gas prices, your predictions are a solid 0%.

Why is that? Could it be nothing more simple than you are RVing nothing, and instead guessing as any futures trader would guess?

RMT

Re:Why California is broke !!

Yo HdRkid:
Why California is broke !!
Quoted

From the L. A. Times

1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County ( L. A. County has 10.2 million people)are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal , whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L. A. Are Spanish speaking.

10. In L. A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
(There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County )

(All 10 of the above are from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.

Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth (and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York )
results from immigration. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
end quoted

linky...

Re:Why California is broke !!

recall,

I'm actually amazed. You've finally posted something that makes sense.

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.

That's the kicker. The left continually justifies a lax border policy by stating that illegals only take jobs that US citizens won't take. I don't live in LA County but I do live 100 miles north of LA County in Santa Barbara County. From 1994 to 2006 I had roofers, painters, brick masons, carpenters and tree trimmers do jobs at my home many times. These are not low skill, low paying jobs. These jobs are skilled tradesman jobs, usually crewed through the union local.

Over that same period of time I never had a crew come out that wasn't composed of illegals - even if I specify to the contractor that they must use workers on my job who have the legal right to work in California. For the most part their work product is just awful. How do I know that they are illegal? I ask them. I speak Spanish. The only time I have a problem is when the crew are Oaxacan because they generally speak very poor Spanish and I don't speak Nahuatl. The Oaxacan crews are few and far between. Racism isn't something invented by white Americans. Try Mexico and see how poorly native Oaxcans and Mayans are treated by Mexicans. The 2%? That's your field workers. They don't get the opportunity for skilled tradesman (illegal) labor. Mexicans freeeze them out.

Since 2005 I've contacted union skilled workers directly and had them do the work for me. I pay the prevailing wage and I get good work for good pay. Are most of the crew Hispanic? Yes they are. Hispanic American citizens.

I'm not worried about the "racial mix" in California. California is one of two states that were not only once a part of both Spain and Mexico but they were also at one time independent soverign nations. The other state is Texas. That a very large percentage of the populations of the two states is Mexican-American is born of the fact that Spain and Mexico were the original Europe based countries that founded the states. The names of the states are Hispano-Indian, the names of the older cities and towns are mostly Spanish or Native Californian or Native Tejano based. That's our local culture.

My concern is that another soverign nation's citizens have moved in illegally and present a very real threat to the national security of the USA. How does the USA eventually move 10 to 20 million Mexican's back to Mexico without actually going to war with Mexico? Mexico's population is approximately 120 million but up to 20 million are illegally living in the USA. That is a huge threat to national soverignty. Mexico doesn't want them back. They can't afford them - even though Mexico is as resource rich as the US. Mexico has every resource available to be a financial giant with a wealthy middle class. But Mexico is extremely corrupt. It's not going to happen in our life times.

Packer,

Can you try removing about 40 of the right carets (>) from your post? It's spilling the screen to 120 characters wide. It won't fit on a 3:5 screen.

This thread is getting too long and it's causing some problems for those trying to view it. Please feel free to start a new thread if necessary.

Mop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back