"The future ain't what it used to be."

The HDRkid Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainmanTime

Timekeeper
Here is another little ditty one can find when scouring through hdrkid's blog:

HDRKID: Warning for 2006/2007

Steven Gibbs told me that he had a jump to 2006/2007. He was not sure of which. He saw the morning news and its said that 1.7 million Americans had died in the Terrible Plague. He said that the plague started in China and made its was to Los Angeles, CA. From there it spread on the west coast and moved inland.

Now, of course, hdrkid can claim "but this was not MY prediction, so it doesn't count." But given that it comes from hdrkid's "hero" who invented hdrkid's preferred TT device, I would just offer it up as debunk fodder... and let the people decide!

RMT

Hey hdrkid:

How's that Fidel Castro prediction going?

http://hdrkid.blogspot.com/2007/01/castro-will-die-soon.html

As I have been saying for some time, Castro will die in 2007. News of his ill health is now front page news. This is another one of my predictions comiing true. You don't need a time machine to see this one. Although the Cuban media says Castro is recovering, the truth is he is dying.

I suppose you are hoping he kicks the bucket here before Dec 31st, 2007, eh?

RMT

This was another good "miss" that I am sure hdrkid does not want to focus on:

http://hdrkid.blogspot.com/2006/12/predictions-for-2007.html

December 06, 2006:
The second quarter of 2007 sees weaker corporate earnings and a declining dow.

Let's see....2nd quarter of 2007 spans from April through June, right? Here are some samples of the DOW closing levels from that timeframe:

April 2, 2007 = 12,382.3
April 30, 2007 = 13,062.91
May 30, 2007 = 13,633.08
July 2, 2007 = 13,535.43

Seems a lot more "up" than "down" to me. However, a financial analyst would (appropriately) use integral calculus to determine if it was really up or down by finding the area under the Dow vs. Time curve at its starting level. And I assure you the time integral over the 4th quarter of this year shows a very positive Dow.
But you don't have to trust me...the data is out there for anyone to verify.

RMT

This is another one of my predictions comiing true. You don't need a time machine to see this one. Although the Cuban media says Castro is recovering, the truth is he is dying.

This isn't a prediction in any sense of the word. Indeed, it doesn't take a time machine to predict that an 81 year old man in poor health is dying (not to mention that we are all dying, albeit in varying degrees).

I'll go out on a limb here. I predict that Fidel Castro isn't just dying, he will die. Mark my words on this.

A bigger limb. It's the middle of the night right now. I predict with 100% confidence that the sun will rise within five minutes of the date-time stamp on this post. Again, mark my words on this.

I can't believe HDRkid is still touting this crap. Time and again he/she's been shown to act in bad faith when it comes to owning up to previous 'predictions' gone wrong.

Another huge yawn of a non-time traveller.

Any genuine time-travel related prediction that came to pass would be absolutely indisputable. HDRkid's wholesale ignoring of his misses and his petty picking over of his lame calculated guesses renders him zero credibility.

Skepti,

Correct. Paranormalis finally moved her thread to the "Hoax" forum after 18 months of silliness and inconsistencies.

Unfortunately we don't have that thread readily available to look at. Some time I'll email Brent and see if he can make a copy to post somewhere for comparison.

To Darby:

First, I'm a guy. Second all my predictions.
Gold going up
Oil going up.
Decline in dollar.
Decline in Real Estate.

Have come true

As for future prediction
Including Hillary winning
Dow going down
Shortages of gasoline in the future (PEAK OIL IS REAL)
Gas over $3, not 4, $3 on Dec 31. 2007
Shortages of food (NO FUEL = NO FOOD)

They will come true.

How much of your hard earned money do you want to bet on Hillary not being elected president on Nov 4, 2008?

Your rep got trashed bacause you made fun of my predictions and when they happen, as they do. You claim "THAT WAS OBVIOUS!"

If you take a look at the NYSE in euros you see that it has been going down. The dollar is becoming worthless. Soon Arabs will demand euros. Already Iran is doing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StIPhBHghU0

When I predicted that big banks would fail, and now Citigroup reports losing billions.
When I predicted that GM would fail and now they report losing 39 billion.

Do you think that getting me kicked off the forum will keep these events from happening?
Do you think that getting my posts labeled a HOAX will suddenly make oil appear?

It takes neither time travel nor clairvoyance to predict those things. What one should do, however, instead of simply saying it will happen and bragging about your "accuracy" when it does, is try to find practical solutions to problems facing us now and in the years to come. If you know someone is going to die but you do nothing to prevent it, are you not also at fault?

TimeLord's right. Your 'predictions' HDRKid, as always, are not predictions at all. Merely extrapolations based on current trends that anyone could make.

The truth is that even if Hilary were elected President next year, it still wouldn't contribute a single iota to the idea that you have the ability to travel in time. You see, HDR, lots of people are already predicting just that on the basis that she's clearly in the running to do so.

So far, so underwhelming.

The real question is if, a year from now, Hilary's NOT elected President will you own up to your lies and finally bog off. You certainly couldn't complain then if you were dumped in the Hoax Box like you were at TPN after all your failed 'predictions' there were shown for what they were.

I reckon that for once you should put up or shut up. If you were half the time traveller you claim to be, you'd find it no problem at all to produce a single indisputable prediction of a world event that will transpire within the next week. Just one, HDRKid.

Just one.

Gas over $3, not 4, $3 on Dec 31. 2007

Apparantly, this little foray into revisionism of what you predicted may be teaching you an important lesson about avoiding specific predictions (with quantifiable numbers) in the future. I still do not see you acknowledging the link I provided to your blog where you TWICE said your prediction was $4. Do you think a "bad past" can simply fade away if you never acknowledge it hdrkid? :D

Now *I* will make a prediction: I see that in the future hdrkid will NEVER AGAIN issue another prediction with quatifiable numbers and/or dates in them! :D

Second all my predictions.
Gold going up
Oil going up.
Decline in dollar.
Decline in Real Estate.

NONE of them specific. Not only no quantification of the changes in percentages, but also no solid dates. ALL of these "predictions" are so open-ended that it makes one with a scientific brain laugh. :D (That's me laughing)

Dow going down

I can predict the same thing. And as long as I don't put ANY bounds on it (like how much and by when) it is about as useful as saying "it will rain in the future".

When I predicted that big banks would fail, and now Citigroup reports losing billions.
When I predicted that GM would fail and now they report losing 39 billion.

Neither Citigroup nor GM has "failed". And I have challenged you before to QUOTE your "predictions"... yet you never do that... I wonder why? Silly me, I KNOW WHY!

How about you show us date-verified URLs on the internet where we can FIND these predictions you allege yourself as having made? I have already told you that NEITHER of these "predictions" are anywhere on your blogspot blog. How about whenever you say "I predicted" you actually SHOW us where you predicted it??? Would THAT be so much to ask, hdrkid?

You really are a piece of work... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/yum.gif
RMT

To Skeptic:

My question to you is - when Hillary is elected a year from now, the first woman president in the history of the US, will you admit I am right, or will you say "That was obvious, I knew she would win. You didn't predict anything!" /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

To IVth:
The price is now where I live $3.36/gallon, and the goverment is twisting the arms of the Saudis to increase production. Both Toyota & Honda have been working on hybrid cars, while GM has done very little except ridicule the hard work of others. The results speak for themselves.

As for the reccession it is a when, not an if. The stock market will crash and now even people in Wall Street are starting to see it.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/ContrarianChronicles/StageIsSetForAStockCrash.aspx

To Rainman:

My goal is to get you and others to learn remote viewing. I do not want you to depend on me to tell you what happens in the future.

Think of RV like the high beam in your car. If you see a boulder in the middle of the road you can steer around it. What a debunker does is tell you about a person that crashed on a foggy night and use that as evidence that lights are a HOAX.

No method is 100% accurate, but if the weatherman tells me that 39 inches of rain will fall tomorrow and only 37 fall, it is still a flood. What debunkers demand is accuracy down to the millimeter and you don't get that.

Learn RV and stop whining.....

Both Toyota & Honda have been working on hybrid cars, while GM has done very little except ridicule the hard work of others.

Your rhetoric is, once again, both underinformed and just plain WRONG!

1) GM's hydrogen-powered minivan & "Project Driveway":

http://www.motortrend.com/features/auto_news/2007/112_news071018_chevrolet_equinox_fuel_cell/

2) GM Volt:

http://www.gm-volt.com/

You call developing actual cars, and testing them in various markets "doing very little"? By that standard, then one could say you and your "predictions" are doing NEXT TO NOTHING!

My goal is to get you and others to learn remote viewing.

And if I think it is a crock of S**T and not worthy of "learning", then what?

I do not want you to depend on me to tell you what happens in the future.

Have no fear of that, hdrkid. I don't depend on you for anything.

No method is 100% accurate

And yours are VERY inaccurate.

but if the weatherman tells me that 39 inches of rain will fall tomorrow and only 37 fall, it is still a flood.

And once again, you use analogy inappropriately. For YOU are never one to give numbers like "39" or "37" inches of rain. And when you DO give numbers ($4/gal, which you still have not admitted was wrong) they are more often than not wrong, and you try to change the subject to avoid having to admit you are wrong.

What debunkers demand is accuracy down to the millimeter and you don't get that.

1) Consider me a "debunker"
2) I do NOT demand the type of accuracy you claim that "all"? debunkers demand.
3) What I DO demand is some form of specification and/or quantification. And that has NOTHING to do with debunkery and EVERYTHING to do with a scientific approach to your claims.

Learn RV and stop whining.....

Grow up and learn to face when you were wrong in your guesses, and admit it. You will at least garner a modicum of respect from some of us.

RMT

My question to you is - when Hillary is elected a year from now, the first woman president in the history of the US, will you admit I am right, or will you say "That was obvious, I knew she would win. You didn't predict anything!"

Okay...I'll play. A year isn't that long HDRKid. I WILL acknowledge your Time travelling prowess if Hilary Clinton is elected President of the United States next year. But only if you agree right now to admit you're full of crap is she isn't.

Personally, I don't think she'll make it. A year's a long time in politics. Incidentally, her campaigns' stalling already.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wn_report/2007/11/12/2007-11-12_hillary_clinton_suddenly_vulnerable_as_b-2.html

A year may be a long time in politics, but not that long. Let's see who the whiner is.

hdrkid, could you please answer my questions? i might care to listen to you then. cause i really, really hate getting ignored.

IVth,

Umm...I paid $3.06 for gas yesterday.

I've been paying $3.00+ for over two years. I was paying over $3.00 when HDRKid "predicted" $3.00 on Paranormalis in 2005. I expect to pay over $3.00 again tomorrow.

But notice that she changed her "prediction" from "over $4.00 by the end of 2007" to "over $3.00 by the end of 2007". She did that because she knew that she would fail her original prediction of $4.00.

Its easy to get predictions "correct" if you 1) shotgun as many as possible today but only refer to the "hits" in the future and 2) make "shooting fish in a rainbarrel" predictions.

Of course the DOW will go up and sown. Of course the price of gold will vary inversely with the change in the DOW. Of course the price of oil will go up and down. And of course the over all trend of the price of the DOW and the price of oil will trend up over the long period.

As SkeptiSarus said, I'm very underwhelmed by her predictions.

I just wonder is there's an Internet buzzword that she has never used.

And Kid - who the heck is Robby and why is a "joker or something"?

On July 4th, 2004 she predicted this for July 12th 2007:

Another jump, this time to July 2007. There was a meteor shower and many buildings got hit by small pebble sized fiery stones. The damage was horrendous. People were screaming. I could hear my building creaking and it seemed like it could fall any minute.

There were fires and smoke everywhere. I was praying to God for Him to protect us. It was just awful.

The next day people were trying to clean up the street from debris, and I saw that many of the skyscrapers that were still standing had huge gouge marks were they had been hit by small meteorites.

You don't hear her tlking about this "miss".

How about this October 2004 prediction:

I could not tell you the exact date, but the air was cold, so perhaps November 2009 is when I landed. I saw a lot of activity at the train station. Mothers crying hugging their children. A sad day for everybody.

Pres Kerry had given a general evacuation order for all large cities. People were to leave the designated "Blast Zones" and move to temporary shelters away from high population areas.

Many people were saying how could this happen to us? The war seemed a few days away. I believe that Russian troops were getting ready to invade Alaska.

So President Kerry will be doing what? What happened to Hillary? Don't hear her talking about this miss either.

And what about this one made by Steven Gibbs on 7-OCT-2005

Steven Gibbs called me today to warn me that a horrifying event similar to 911 will occur on Nov 4, 2005. He said that this event will lead to martial law in the US and it will be hard to leave the US after martial law is imposed.

Steven Gibbs also added that on timelines close to ours martial law is imposed in 2006 or 2007, but on other timelines it came earlier in 2003 or 2004. We have been lucky so far. Also he added that the Russian are getting ready to attack us and will do so any minute now.

In my latest jump I was in a hospital full of people. Cops were around the hospital they painted a code on the wall 0067 also on a nearby warehouse 00752223. Not sure what these codes mean. They might be part of a quarantine. I saw the cops kill two blonde girls and many people were talking about escaping the hospital with guns. The situation reminded me of New Orleans, Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina.

We don't hear about her hero's bloopers either. She never mentioned a word on her blog about this miss.

HDRKid: Pres Kerry had given a general evacuation order for all large cities.

WTF?

This is what gets people's goat about HDRKid. She precits that the President is going to be Kerry, gets it so wrong she couldn't see right with a telescope, then has the blue-faced gall to come out with the following when challenged about her latest guess being Hillary...

My question to you is - when Hillary is elected a year from now, the first woman president in the history of the US, will you admit I am right, or will you say "That was obvious, I knew she would win. You didn't predict anything!"

This hardly falls into the category of time travel not being an exact science or whatever other lame excuses you're providing for yourself. Either your prediction that Kerry would be elected was correct or wrong. And you were just plain wrong HDRKid. This isn't a case of people trying to debunk you. This is a straightforward case of you being called out on being simply 100 percent wrong. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Why don't you just admit it? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

The fact you focus so much on asking people what they'll do when you are right tells me right away that you are a fraud, did you see that coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back