"The future ain't what it used to be."

Topics Limited to 11 Pages?

Who would've thought that this thread would still be alive 17years later...

Last edited:
i had a sudden urge to research john titor today.. i last looked into his name in 2018 because i'm a huge steins gate fan. it appears that tomorrow will be the 20th anniversary of the creation of his account on this site. i really am a big fan of his story, although it might be a hoax as evidenced by razimus, morey haber, and joseph matheny, i am waiting for 2036. 

Last edited by a moderator:
'satomi nanase]i had a sudden urge to research john titor today.. i last looked into his name in 2018 because i'm a huge steins gate fan. it appears that tomorrow will be the 20th anniversary of the creation of his account on this site. i really am a big fan of his story said:
Hang tight.  We are making changes here.  Things will pick up and I am HOPING (crossing my fingers) that @cosmo will consider posting the old Titor site the way it was when he posted!!!!  I had the pleasure of being able to post on it in the past.  I want him to know that people want to see it!!! ?  He's a talented guy.  I know he can pull it off.

Feel free to ask questions here. I will try to answer them.  I've been studying the story for years, now.  So have many others.  Some of the original partakers are still lurking.  Some believe.  Some don't.  But don't let that dampen your curiousity.  The rabbit hole runs VERY DEEP in the Titor story.  There are some mysteries but also some deception and lies.  Some people have been hurt emotionally, which is why we don't direct people to them.  But keep researching and you will find things you can't explain.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still wondering if John is the cause or the effect. Part of me thinks it's like a self fulfilling prophecy.

I'm patiently waiting to see how this all pans out.

I still believe Titor was fictional but there is always the possibility of Habers being TOLD to do what they did.  It all could be one big joke, too, but "Titor" was right.  We are sitting back watching our freedoms being taken away. 

I will be 65 in 2036 and hope TTI still exists. 

in this moment more then everytimes.. Idk if it make sense belive or not about titor stuff, there's many reason u should or shouldn't belive about. Fact even if true there's no way he can predict ure or others future more than a few seconds (ironically), if it's false result don't change, that's make titor more influent than everything and more uninfluent at the same time. So Titor became the purple elephant in the room. It's ever true it is in the room even if it false

If this is real, it’s one of the most incredible stories that has ever existed. If this is a hoax, it’s one of the most incredible stories that ever existed. Either way, I’m a big fan of John Titor/TTO. In 2022 when I’m coming around to this story most people are of the opinion it’s a hoax because so many predicted events were supposed to have happened and didn’t. The near layering of being in a different “worldline” is brilliant and compelling. It almost makes people dismiss the fact that his authenticity can never be truly challenged because of this neat, built-in reason for events to be different than what he described. This “believe what you want” kind of scenario is exactly the kind of tactic that incenses skeptics like TTA and persuades believers like Pamela. I don’t care if this is real or not, it’s wildly entertaining.

Back