"The future ain't what it used to be."

Development of a time machine

Ask any questions, I will answer them.
Very well, thanks for responding. How deep are yall into the prototype and what does it look like/what’s your idea of what it will look like once it comes to be? Will it be some sort of capsule that you must get in to travel through time? Or something smaller?

Very well, thanks for responding. How deep are yall into the prototype and what does it look like/what’s your idea of what it will look like once it comes to be? Will it be some sort of capsule that you must get in to travel through time? Or something smaller?
It is a 3 by 3 meter mobile system and could theoretically be built into a large vehicle. There are still more than 10 years until the completion of the prototype.

It is a 3 by 3 meter mobile system and could theoretically be built into a large vehicle. There are still more than 10 years until the completion of the prototype.
Pretty interesting, so this could ideally fit more than one person correct? Also, have you posted your project on other websites like Reddit? You might be able to get even more funding than what you currently have.

Pretty interesting, so this could ideally fit more than one person correct? Also, have you posted your project on other websites like Reddit? You might be able to get even more funding than what you currently have.
No, I haven’t posted it, but maybe I will.

There are about 12 years left to assemble a prototype.
The device creates 2 electron singularities and uses electrons to control the size of these singularities.

I'm only 28 years old, I'm a physicist and I'm just starting my own company, which will have to build a prototype. The plan is to receive a grant from the US and Canadian governments for another study, but if it doesn’t work out, then we’ll have to raise money.
Inspired by the John Titor postings, right?
12 years from now is 2036. But John Titor's 2036 is not our 2036, it will be different.
I believe the micro singularities mentioned by John Titor are a real thing, however they would require extensive particle colliders to produce and specialized equipment in order to capture them.
When two singularities with opposite direction of rotation merge (their fields merge), the gravitational field aligns and becomes similar to the egg shape, gravitational.
I believe its not an egg shape, but more of an ellipsoid field shape.
The prototype is being finalized and at this point, I don't know all the components. It's an experimental design...
Some of them may not have been invented yet. Titor's diagram may be useful as a starting point to figure it out, using it one might know somewhat better what kinda components may be needed.
Theoretically, this prototype will be able to move in time only within one world line
I see that as a faulty theory, because you'd automatically emerge in a different world line by displacing what you consider to be a certain time period. What I mean by that is that if you go back in time, you'll arrive in A PAST, not THE PAST, because it will not be exactly what you remember the past to be. That past is gone, you'll be in another "past" instead, a similar one to what you knew, but different.

12 years from now is 2036. But John Titor's 2036 is not our 2036, it will be different.
I believe the micro singularities mentioned by John Titor are a real thing, however they would require extensive particle colliders to produce and specialized equipment in order to capture them.

Some of them may not have been invented yet. Titor's diagram may be useful as a starting point to figure it out, using it one might know somewhat better what kinda components may be needed.

I see that as a faulty theory, because you'd automatically emerge in a different world line by displacing what you consider to be a certain time period. What I mean by that is that if you go back in time, you'll arrive in A PAST, not THE PAST, because it will not be exactly what you remember the past to be. That past is gone, you'll be in another "past" instead, a similar one to what you knew, but different.
No, you move within your world line until some event occurs that changes the course of history. At that moment, the world line will deviate and you will already be in an alternative reality.

The fact is that the diagram that Titor posted 24 years ago is the diagram of my project, which was created even before I learned about this legend. I am now 28 years old, I was born in 1996. I have a brother who was born in 1998, he is in the military and is now in one of the hot spots. We are developing a project with two electron singularities and the project will only be completed in the 2030s (theoretically).

Attachments

• IMG_20240310_195052_844.jpg
    IMG_20240310_195052_844.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 3
We are creating a working prototype of a time machine. You can apply to our group to participate in the project or make a donation and thereby help our team assemble a prototype.

We will send the group address to those who write (+) in the comments.

We can return you to your past, return your loved ones but within 2 years. The project is very serious, the number of applications is limited. We have already collected about 1.2 bitcoins on another wallet for the purchase of equipment, but this is very little.

In return for any donation, you will receive pleasant surprises from our team.
I'm going to have to check in but two things here have been TOS violations for at least most of the past 20 years: Soliciting money from members has been strictly forbidden. And the handles TimeTravel_0, Time Travel_0 and John Titor have been reserved because we already have a (yes long absent) member using that name and it is copyrighted by the John Titor Foundation, a Florida corporation. The attorney for the corporation (Larry Haber) is very real as is the corporation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an example of why soliciting "alms" has been forbidden is "Doctor" David Anderson, frequent guest on Coast-2-Coast AM and "the world's foremost time travel expert and founder of Time Travel Research Center" (TTRC). Like you he promised a pleasant surprise if we sent money. I was willing to run the experiment and as an Admin on another site I sent the $25.00. It was no big surprise that I received a certificate that misspelled United States of America signed by David Anderson stating I was a member. All the other promises of special access to the website, a monthly bulletin, etc. never seemed to arrive in the mail. That was 21 years ago. It was a scam, but I already knew that. It was all about the experiment and showing the members why sending money to UFO researchers, time travel researchers and ghost hunters is a fool's errand. Caveat emptor.

We are developing a project with two electron singularities and the project will only be completed in the 2030s (theoretically).
Please define "singularity" and "electron singularity". Singularity has several meanings and in physics it is generally taken to be a problematic situation when a singularity develops in the math. Also please state the theory that indicates completion of the project is to happen in 2030.

I'm going to have to check in but two things here have been TOS violations for at least most of the past 20 years: Soliciting money from members has been strictly forbidden. And the handles TimeTravel_0, Time Travel_0 and John Titor have been reserved because we already have a (yes long absent) member using that name and it is copyrighted by the John Titor Foundation, a Florida corporation. The attorney for the corporation (Larry Haber) is very real as is the corporation.
1. John Titor didn't have an account 20 years ago. 20 years ago the forum had no registration, everything was as simple as possible - choose a nickname and write, no passwords, verifications, etc. Therefore, you can hide your “name reserved” as far as possible, or do you think someone will write to you and say, she, I’m John Titor, give me my name. I know more about this forum than you. The forum owners deleted 60% of Titor's posts (I have all the code from the old version of the site and all of Titor's posts).
2. Larry Harber, this is fiction, he simply came across this story at one time and decided to appropriate it for himself. Therefore, I think that if everyone starts to figure out who is who, Larry will very quickly lose this battle. Unlike him, I know everything and can answer all questions. So, you can arrange any checks

Or maybe you can provide me with the keys to a working prototype?, hand over the patents to you and reveal the essence of the concept? Your questions have been answered above.

Does Larry Harber know through what system the messages were left in 2000?), what network was Titor's computer connected to?). And I know.
All Larry Harber did was copy messages from the Internet and create a book from these messages (not a word more). I think we will return to this topic later.

I'm not talking about new physics, I'm talking about using the laws of physics in a different order. What you write has to do with classical physics, where the faster an object moves, the heavier it is and the more energy it uses to move through time, it's a dead end, a faulty model. We do not need to compress the particles, it is enough to give them energy and make them rotate along a given trajectory, and this we managed to do, we managed to find the principle of creating conditions for such a rotational momentum. Your principle will be suitable for breaking the space, and we just need to twist the space in the right direction using not critical mass of particles and endowing them with energy at the atomic level. Also, electrons will be needed after creation of electron singularity, they will be injected into the Kerr field of two singularities to maintain the parameters of these singularities, and also so that these singularities can be controlled by a simple principle of adding electrons, which will increase the parameters of the created electron singularity, and thus - to control the parameters of gravitational fields.
Classical physics isn't the real issue, though there are a boatload of issues. Your first issue is the electric charge. You're trying (as Titor/TTO suggested) to fuse electrons. I'll ignore the problem of fusing leptons. Leptons such as electrons are fundamental particles that do not respond to the strong force (they have no color charge/no QCD). The strong force is what binds hadrons like protons and neutrons with each other in the nucleus.

But, as I said, let's ignore reality and try to bind electrons. Their charge is -1. Like charges repel; the Coulomb Force. When the electrons approach to a bit less than 10^-12 meters apart the repulsive force is about 30 kg! For a particle with the mass of an electron (9.2*10^-31 kg) a repulsive force of 30 kg may as well be an infinite force. To brute force the electrons closer together than 10^-12 m you have to accelerate them to near the speed of light. Even the core of the sun with a temperature of 21 million degrees F or 15 million Kelvin can't fuse protons through brute force. It's not hot (energetic) enough. Fusion in the sun's core is the result of there being 10^57 protons available and the uncertainty of their position allowing them to once in a blue moon to quantum tunnel closer together. It's a quantum physics solution but if not for the fact that their are so many protons available, the probability of any two protons fusing due to uncertainty of position is about 1 : 10^28, 1 : 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000)!

This is not a DIY amateur project. It will take a lot more than $5 million to purchase a particle accelerator, pay the electric bill to run the accelerator (you'll probably have to build your own power generation plant), rent/buy a proper building, hire proper PhD physicists, technicians, programmers, coders, equipment, computers and general staff. You'll probably need to start with a minimum of $100 million. Your electric bill alone could run you about $30,000 a month.

And then the project will fail because you can't fuse electrons. But you can fuse protons. The sun fuses 10^38 protons every second and has been doing so for the past 4.5 billion years. No time machine. In fact, fusing a few particles isn't going to create a black hole. Researchers have been colliding particles since the 1930's and they have yet to create a black hole or a time machine.

BTW Prez had it correct about the event horizon radius.

No, you move within your world line until some event occurs that changes the course of history. At that moment, the world line will deviate and you will already be in an alternative reality.
You don't seem to get it. Time displacement itself is an event which changes history. So as soon as you emerge in what looks like another time period, you have now created a huge event which causes you to automatically be in another world line by definition. Even if you do nothing else, your emergence in another time period via time displacement makes it different from what you would have experienced if you had never displaced time.

There are infinite parallel world lines, the time displacement device would need very precise measurements and calculations to be able to approximate what you know as a different time period, otherwise one might end up in a radically different looking world. One could go back and forth and each time end up in a different world line, even if they look almost the same they are actually different. Even when not using an actual time displacement device one might end up on other world lines (in comparison to someone else) as time passes (ever seen the mandela effects?).
The fact is that the diagram that Titor posted 24 years ago is the diagram of my project, which was created even before I learned about this legend.
Highly unlikely that its "your project". You learned of it like the rest of us from John Titor.
For Titor's time machine it took scientists decades to to produce and detect micro singularities using particle accelerators. Then they had to device means to capture and control them. On our worldline it may take them longer or shorter time to discover such things, we don't know. Just because scientists managed it by the 2030's on John Titor's line doesn't mean they'll necessarily do it by that time on our line.

If you really want to contribute to such a discovery, consider working for CERN. A small private diy project is not gonna cut it, like our friend Darby said;
This is not a DIY amateur project. It will take a lot more than $5 million to purchase a particle accelerator, pay the electric bill to run the accelerator (you'll probably have to build your own power generation plant), rent/buy a proper building, hire proper PhD physicists, technicians, programmers, coders, equipment, computers and general staff.
Quite right, we simply don't have the tech level for this to be a private diy amateur project. Maybe in 100 years from now when we already have the know how and very improved parts one could do it, but its just speculation.
I know everything and can answer all questions. So, you can arrange any checks
You think you know everything, but your answers have been unsatisfactory and some of the things you mention are inconsequential, who even cares which network the Titor postings were made on? I think the information about the time displacement device is much more interesting. To me it doesn't even really matter where it came from, the very possibility of a time displacement device is intriguing. I guess we'll find out in time if its really possible.

While I encourage innovation and collaboration, I request that all fundraising efforts be directed to appropriate platforms designed for such activities, like GoFundMe or Kickstarter (or any other site like that). Those platforms offer the necessary protections for both project creators and supporters.

Please feel free to share more about your project and invite members to participate, but refrain from soliciting direct donations or sharing payment details here. If you have a campaign set up on a recognized fundraising platform, you're welcome to share that link, allowing interested members to support your endeavor in a secure and transparent manner.

Thanks!

Classical physics isn't the real issue, though there are a boatload of issues. Your first issue is the electric charge. You're trying (as Titor/TTO suggested) to fuse electrons. I'll ignore the problem of fusing leptons. Leptons such as electrons are fundamental particles that do not respond to the strong force (they have no color charge/no QCD). The strong force is what binds hadrons like protons and neutrons with each other in the nucleus.

But, as I said, let's ignore reality and try to bind electrons. Their charge is -1. Like charges repel; the Coulomb Force. When the electrons approach to a bit less than 10^-12 meters apart the repulsive force is about 30 kg! For a particle with the mass of an electron (9.2*10^-31 kg) a repulsive force of 30 kg may as well be an infinite force. To brute force the electrons closer together than 10^-12 m you have to accelerate them to near the speed of light. Even the core of the sun with a temperature of 21 million degrees F or 15 million Kelvin can't fuse protons through brute force. It's not hot (energetic) enough. Fusion in the sun's core is the result of there being 10^57 protons available and the uncertainty of their position allowing them to once in a blue moon to quantum tunnel closer together. It's a quantum physics solution but if not for the fact that their are so many protons available, the probability of any two protons fusing due to uncertainty of position is about 1 : 10^28, 1 : 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000)!

This is not a DIY amateur project. It will take a lot more than $5 million to purchase a particle accelerator, pay the electric bill to run the accelerator (you'll probably have to build your own power generation plant), rent/buy a proper building, hire proper PhD physicists, technicians, programmers, coders, equipment, computers and general staff. You'll probably need to start with a minimum of $100 million. Your electric bill alone could run you about $30,000 a month.

And then the project will fail because you can't fuse electrons. But you can fuse protons. The sun fuses 10^38 protons every second and has been doing so for the past 4.5 billion years. No time machine. In fact, fusing a few particles isn't going to create a black hole. Researchers have been colliding particles since the 1930's and they have yet to create a black hole or a time machine.

BTW Prez had it correct about the event horizon radius.
Do you know why you haven't created a time machine yet? You think in primitive physics, for some reason you think that we need to mold electrons. You really have no idea what an electron singularity is and that you don't need an accelerator to create such a gravitational distortion.
We are not trying to connect electrons, we don't need that. You still do not understand the principle of operation of the device.

Attachments

• 1710172858983.png
    1710172858983.png
    312 bytes · Views: 3
You don't seem to get it. Time displacement itself is an event which changes history. So as soon as you emerge in what looks like another time period, you have now created a huge event which causes you to automatically be in another world line by definition. Even if you do nothing else, your emergence in another time period via time displacement makes it different from what you would have experienced if you had never displaced time.

There are infinite parallel world lines, the time displacement device would need very precise measurements and calculations to be able to approximate what you know as a different time period, otherwise one might end up in a radically different looking world. One could go back and forth and each time end up in a different world line, even if they look almost the same they are actually different. Even when not using an actual time displacement device one might end up on other world lines (in comparison to someone else) as time passes (ever seen the mandela effects?).

Highly unlikely that its "your project". You learned of it like the rest of us from John Titor.
For Titor's time machine it took scientists decades to to produce and detect micro singularities using particle accelerators. Then they had to device means to capture and control them. On our worldline it may take them longer or shorter time to discover such things, we don't know. Just because scientists managed it by the 2030's on John Titor's line doesn't mean they'll necessarily do it by that time on our line.

If you really want to contribute to such a discovery, consider working for CERN. A small private diy project is not gonna cut it, like our friend Darby said;

Quite right, we simply don't have the tech level for this to be a private diy amateur project. Maybe in 100 years from now when we already have the know how and very improved parts one could do it, but its just speculation.

You think you know everything, but your answers have been unsatisfactory and some of the things you mention are inconsequential, who even cares which network the Titor postings were made on? I think the information about the time displacement device is much more interesting. To me it doesn't even really matter where it came from, the very possibility of a time displacement device is intriguing. I guess we'll find out in time if its really possible.
A time shift is not an event that changes the history of the world line, since this is part of the history of this world line, you do not understand and do not know much.

The point is that technologies already exist that make it possible to assemble a time machine, and all these fairy tales about how a time machine needs a collider and the energy of the universe :) are only for the ordinary, naive public, so that they don’t even think about creating a machine , and if she tried, then the false path would lead the creation of a time machine to a dead end. No colliders, infinite energy and 100 years are not needed.

While I encourage innovation and collaboration, I request that all fundraising efforts be directed to appropriate platforms designed for such activities, like GoFundMe or Kickstarter (or any other site like that). Those platforms offer the necessary protections for both project creators and supporters.

Please feel free to share more about your project and invite members to participate, but refrain from soliciting direct donations or sharing payment details here. If you have a campaign set up on a recognized fundraising platform, you're welcome to share that link, allowing interested members to support your endeavor in a secure and transparent manner.

Thanks!
You are absolutely right, but I can’t tell the whole world: hello, I invented a time machine, let’s invest.

It is very dangerous.

Back