The Coming Cosmic Event

Re: Truth

yes they do and I will be removing it once my job is done atm it best method to allow triggers to spread in hopes it awakens those sleeping...

Thanks Kev!

I aim to please.

Sorry... I can only take *so* much of this patronizing tin-foil hat crap before I want to gnaw on human femurs.

<was that my outside voice? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif>

Thanks, Raj.

I didn't want to point that out again, for fear of being accused of "flaming" again.

I guess, in summary of my position, I have problems with folks who come here either stating or even implying that "I have all the answers wrapped-up in a nutshell." Nothing, and I mean NOTHING is ever that cut-and-dried. In fact, understanding the problem space, before one can even posit answers, is often WAY more difficult than people give it credit for. Anyone who states/implies they have all the answers is highly likely to experience one (or more) major downfalls. And from the "run away" attitude expressed by a couple of these people when the heat gets turned up a tad, I think deep down inside they can see that downfall coming....because they have not thought about something as deeply as they think they have.

Kind Regards,
RainmanTime

Re: Still More Sharing

I belive in god, I just don't have faith in her. But lets not go into that again. I trust everyone read the new "Code of Conduct"

who said it all the answers it just a small push in right dirrection it not up me to find the truths it up to you to do it for yourselfs...im just glad some you looking into it

OK Cosmic,

you said you are here to answer our questions. What kind of questions can you answer?

And more importantly, can you give SPECIFIC answers to these questions?

Why should we trust you more than someone that could on this board claiming to be one of these Nephirim(or whatever they are called)?

What if it is in fact you that is trying to manipulate our future...

Would someone that opened themselves up to the Nephirim, believe that they were the good guys or bad guys?

I think these are some interesting questions, and I really hope you can answer...

James

OK Cosmic,

you said you are here to answer our questions. What kind of questions can you answer?
Question like why, how, when, what should we do, signs, etc?

And more importantly, can you give SPECIFIC answers to these questions? yes I can give you specifics to them...

Why should we trust you more than someone that could on this board claiming to be one of these Nephirim(or whatever they are called)? I am human they are not who do you trust? A psychic human that has awoken who knows other ET's humans called the pleiadians yes that right others humans out there in universe different planets and dimensions or a carnavore lizzard being that reminds you have a T-rex which use you for food source on there home planet?...

What if it is in fact you that is trying to manipulate our future... I dont need to do this it has already been manipulated...

Would someone that opened themselves up to the Nephirim, believe that they were the good guys or bad guys? They are very deceptive so they would believe they are good guys if they acted as so say around 300,000yr ago...

I think these are some interesting questions, and I really hope you can answer...

James

Question like why, how, when, what should we do, signs, etc?

And more importantly, can you give SPECIFIC answers to these questions? yes I can give you specifics to them...

Excellent!

First off, what signs can we expect? Anything unexpected that can't be already predicted? Please be specific. Remember that your host body originally came to Anomalies to look at info on John Titor. JT had a habit of being vague - hopefully you can be a little more specific.

Now what exactly can we do to prepare for the event? If these lizard people had the power to change our DNA from 12 to 2 strands, they must be fairly powerful. What if they turn us into apes or something? How will spiritual advice help us against this threat? Have the pleiadians and lizard people fought before over a third density world? Who won? What was the outcome of the this world? Are you doing things differently this time?

Are there lizard people here now? Do they know what you are up to?

Sorry for so many questions,

James

Excellent!

First off, what signs can we expect? Anything unexpected that can't be already predicted? Please be specific. Remember that your host body originally came to Anomalies to look at info on John Titor. JT had a habit of being vague - hopefully you can be a little more specific.

Yes signs like this your magnetic pole are going to do a reversal at accelerated rate over next 8yrs, expect the weather to change for the worst specially in USA, expect a subterran 10.5 earth quake near eastcoast in USA which will cause a Tidle Wave, Expect more voilence to occur meaning riots, expect UFO activity to rise even more than it is now, expect a government announcement of there exsistance and Final Sign ill Give you that you all will know is when two suns are in the sky many will panic but note this the second sun will dispear and all will be calm...As for some physical signs of changes if your experiencing head aches in the third eye area and sleeping disorders perhaps even some psychic abilitys forming this is because of the changing occuring in you...

Now what exactly can we do to prepare for the event?
prepartion is mediatation and spiritual work focusing mind can also help if your truely interest I will suppy links and a book which tells it all...

If these lizard people had the power to change our DNA from 12 to 2 strands, they must be fairly powerful. What if they turn us into apes or something? dont worry of this you been past that already...
How will spiritual advice help us against this threat?
Spiritual advice will show you how to speed up your DNA repairing increase it to 12 strand will give you abilitys you never before realised...
Have the pleiadians and lizard people fought before over a third density world? Who won? What was the outcome of the this world? Are you doing things differently this time? A battle was thought over this 3rd density universe some time ago and darkness one, it time for light to once again take it back however...

Are there lizard people here now? Do they know what you are up to? They are watching yes...

Sorry for so many questions,
no problem question welcome to those who ask, means your slowly awakening I did not have to convince it not my job too /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif...thank you for your interest hope it helps
James

"What will be, has already happened"

Historical note:Please note that there is a discrepancy in the say, that reptoids had controlled the stranding of Earthbased mans DNA, as opposed to the last of the Atlantian hierarchy, so contributing to the general configuration of Earthbased man's DNA.

This postulate comes from information saying that there was a deal between the Greeks and Atlantians set to take a boatload of Grecian wimen, to the capitol city of Atlantis, for the process of being bread into.

This information contrast with some said access point held supposedly by the old warrior race, the Alpha Drackoinas, which are now said to have modulated Earthbased mans DNA.

You really want to be important to *someone*, **ANYONE**, don't you "CosmicEvent"?

ROFL... If I told you that I thought you were "special", would you just go away?

Cosmic Event, what you're tryng to pass of is tried and true idiocy, the most recent time I've read about it is in a short story where a guy can kill people by drawing symbols.... it was really enjoyable. I'll edit this post when I know the name of the story and of the author, i'll look it up when I have the time.

Seig, since I can almost be assured you'll read this eventually, I thought I'd tell you, the 'little book of illness' is in fact the DSM-IV, the book of all basic knowledge of mental disease known to date. "Diagnostic Statistical Manual" ... My terminology was innapropriate, a joke that I have with a friend of mine, though as an inside joke, I can't see how you'd understand, and thus I apologize for insulting you in any way I might have done.

Thanks for your time,
TSO

let see in 5yrs time how you feel im 100% sure your going to question yourself today /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif but all have there time to awaken obviously you are not yet there still you got 8yrs let see happens my friend love and light to you hope you awaken before then... Check current news about space might notice something

let see in 5yrs time how you feel im 100% sure your going to question yourself today but all have there time to awaken obviously you are not yet there still you got 8yrs let see happens my friend love and light to you hope you awaken before then... Check current news about space might notice something

In 5 years when we all feel different, how can we contact you? Will it be too late to change? Will there be others like you around?

James