The Coming Cosmic Event

CosmicEvent

Temporal Novice
Many you might sense this or already know that "end of time" approaches this has been planned for over 75,000 yrs and can be a positive or negative, those who can realise there reality is false and come to grips that there living in a jail and can spiritually advance themselfs enough to be intune with the wave will advance to next level of density the 4th which many worlds are inhabited by intelligent beings, those who can not come to grips will be left behind to restart the evolution process again but before hand a race called the nephilim will evade and will legitly use remaining as slaves for food, you may of heard fo the grays these where bio engineered from parts of the nephilim and humans to remain in 3rd density to prepare the right circumstances for the coming event....If you have any questions feel free to aks as knowing is protection and knowledge is power....

To be positive that one is ready to move to the next density of reality, is to understand the reality your living is nothing but a matrix constructed for control by a superior race than yourselfs called the nephilim, realising spirituallity and psychic potentional will help heal dna damnage done to you over time by these dire forces, youself knowing this is true is signs your ready phsyical affect ppl may feel are head aches, insomina, voices in mind etc this is result of the coming of wave and the changes in your body that are occuring behind closed doors so to speak...time it self is speeding up is also sign...The most key sign to the closenest which would probably be to late for most is high UFO activity like not seen before with visable ET's encounters...note that these beging possess the technology to travel dimentional/time at there chosening... more questions are welcome

Umm, I have some questions:

1: What is 4th density?
2: What is the nephilim race?
3: What DNA damage has been to done to us?
4: How do you know this all?

And last question:

ouself knowing this is true is signs your ready phsyical affect ppl may feel are head aches, insomina, voices in mind etc

5: Are you experiencing these signs?

Allow me to answer these questions...

The one that comes after the 3rd

A race between two or more nephilims, where the nephilim that finishes first is declared winner.

Someone got the DNA strings all tangled up. Now they look as if they're twisted.

I guess he doesn't... But lets not waste any more time and skip to the mass murder part anyway

Sorry for being sarcastic...

Umm, I have some questions:

4th density is different reality/conoiusness than the reality you lvl it a upgrade in universe sorta thing where all races that advance enough meet in same universe compicated...

2: What is the nephilim race? Reptilian type beings from the orion system created the bodys your in sorta...
at the begining of time humans had 12 strand DNA and could untilise a 100% of brain, the nephilim over time corrupted dna down to 2 strand hence why u can only use 5-10% brain...
4: How do you know this all? Basically im the future conciousness of this person...

And last question:

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ouself knowing this is true is signs your ready phsyical affect ppl may feel are head aches, insomina, voices in mind etc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had some yes the voices in mind are normal when one trys to split from body in astral...

4th density is different reality/conoiusness than the reality you lvl it a upgrade in universe sorta thing where all races that advance enough meet in same universe compicated...

What is the science behind that, explain it to me in depth.

What is the nephilim race? Reptilian type beings from the orion system created the bodys your in sorta...

Tell me about more this nephilim repilian race.

What DNA damage has been to done to us?
at the begining of time humans had 12 strand DNA and could untilise a 100% of brain, the nephilim over time corrupted dna down to 2 strand hence why u can only use 5-10% brain...

Do we use 5-10% of our brain? According to neurologists, we use 100% of our brains at virtually all times for various tasks; thinking; recalling facts; walking; smelling; regulating bodily and hormonal functions. However, the person who started the myth of "we only use 10% of our brains" must have been using 10% of his brain to say something so preposterous. I hope you realise, that if you lost 90% of your brain matter, you would be extremely retarded. That is generally what mental illness, like Parkinson disease, does to you, it depletes your brain capacitiy. Anyhow, looks like we've recovered from the damage those evil nehphiliams did to us.

4: How do you know this all? Basically im the future conciousness of this person...

Oh, you are? Well can you explain to me, how you, the future conscioisness, came to know of all of this.

I have had some yes the voices in mind are normal when one trys to split from body in astral...

You know that's absolutely fascinating. Those signs, are also symptons of various forms of psychosis, or schizophrenia. What are the chances of that!

Preface:From Star Wars:Luke' I knew your father and fought with him during the clone wars.

He was a good judge of character, a cunning warrior and most importantly, my friend:

Raj said;Umm, I have some questions:

*1: What is 4th density?, Answer:The fourth density is also referred to sometimes as the fourth dimension.

This frequency of being is assigned as a not predominate frequency of the sun, as this system for humans balanced within the third historically.

Events are now happening which may or may not alter this frequency.

Early Atlantians were said to be originally fourth density beings when they came to Earth, however with time their reference points, due to the harsh central sun, had slipped into the third density values.

The Nephils, are associated with Planet X and Sirius B, as said via past UFO contacts.
However according to a being known as Procyionian, the Grays or reptoid delineates, are spread very widely all over this universe.

There are many differing stiles, many differing temperaments and many differing motives, to all Grays.
Zeta Reticulans were said to have originated in the Reigel constellation, by
Khyla, a Procyionian, in Geo C. Andrew's book E.T. Friends And Foes.

Answer; Damage said done to humans by the Alpha Drackoians, who come from the constellation star groupings, of the same name.

The damage was done in order to limit our abilities, from what they formerly had been.

Alphans are said to be an old warrior race, bent on conquest of others.
Remember all reptoid anthropodials, are differing within their temperaments, as well as their attitudes towards mankind.

Originally it was intimated that Earthbased mankind, was married into, by the pure wizard's consortium, over a million years ago, which produced part wizard, part human beings.

On the Liza Given's radio talk show, is was said that the very first of the Star Wars series, was actually a channeled event spanning a time period of over five hundred thousand years ago in time, in another galaxy.

Many people after seeing some of the Star Wars series, have often said, that some parts of this movie seem very familiar.

The wizard's training on this world, seems to cloak wizards onto chains, at alchemy tables, rather than letting them have fee license for expression.

Why Wizards were bread into humans, was a learning atonement, for the past wizard's wars, which were very destructive.

>The Jedi in the Star Wars series, were said to be crosses between wizards and humans that were loyal to royalty.
However with time and technology, the entity known as the Empire tried to take over as an oligarchy.

These wars happened millions of ears ago, even before mankind was developed in many parts of this cluster of galaxies that we are in.

A real wizard, is not constructed the same as a human being.

There are elements placed within the body, as well as atypical organs, which enable a true humanoid wizard, to transcend both time and space, to reach their goal.

Answer, He knows.

For Gary.

hottest days, of all India

In the hottest days, of all India, there is a place, be it so sacred, that all holy men come home to roost:

A long time ago, in Northern India, a young holy man, walked out into an open plain expanse, where he knew a very learned holy man to be.

On this hottest of days, the young man learning to be, finally neared a stand of trees, where this man sat, seeking to escape this hottest day in India.

The student to be, approached the sitting one and asked, "You know that I have come here to ask you certain questions"?

The man sitting replied, "Yes I know".

This young man asked the more learned, "What is it that you know of substance of both the aethers and this world, which it is that I ask"?

The holy man looked down rubbing his feet in order to aleve discomfort, as he also was a working holy man.At this question, he shot back this comment with a glance.

I know you have come all this way to ask certain things of me.What is more important to be known, is what is it that you should think, which is most important of all?

The young man straightened up his posture abruptly and thought, so retuning an answer.

Yes you're right.Afterall, it is not so important a thing as what you have learned and know, in as much as it is my own interpatation of how I too, feel about things?

The holyman said, "This is a question"?

The young learned novice now answered, "Yes' this is, but to not only me, but to everyone".

They both smiled, sat with each other out of the noonday sun and shared water.

Now Raj, what is it that you now know?

Re: hottest days, of all India

It reminds me a somewhat similar story. There was once this man, he was a crook, he tried to fool people into believing God had talked to him, and given him all the knowledge of the world, to solve all problems. Not many believed this man, and just ignored him, but there were some gullible people who believed him. Gradually over time, the man's following spread, to include some very influential people; this caused some of the previous non believers to flock to him. The non-belivers, thinking ignorance was bliss, continued to ignore and let the mans following grow larger. It multiplied quickly, like an uncontrolled chain reaction, from 16, to 32, 64, 128, 256..........1,073,741,824 so strong, and powerful, that it spread across continents. Non-believers became a minority, and were frowned upon and ridiculed, inciting many to convert. In no time it worsened and non believing, or even going slightly against the mans belief, became a punishable act, that the remaining non beleivers were tortured and put to death. Soon there were no more non believers.

Now creedo, what lesson can you learn from the above story?

Random number key access cypher

It depends upon what type of high security facility you're in.

Some locks on doors, are directly keyed into a central security system.

So if you try breaking through certain locks, your must be able to access the mainframe, in order to generate commands to be able to override these locks.

The bigger question is what is the product, or way, that you want behind that stainless steel door and is it worth your efforts in trying to break though this barrier?

Re: Random number key access cypher

Science of coming event is simple earths electro magnetic field is slowly moving out balance the coming wave consists of anti matter this is going to combine with all those in same frequecy when time comings and move them to a different level fo density rest will be left behind to deal with Comets and the invasion of the nephilim those who move to 4th density will have to wage a war against the nephilim however the knowledge you will process when time comes to combine will be enough to help you win this war, basically those left ebhind will be wiped out restarted evolution again...Complicated

Nephilim are race of lizard types beings also know as the "lizzies" they have been to earth before many thousands of years ago, they acted like savours and gave false knowledge to confuse also took dna samples combined it with theres and created the greys which they left behind when they advanced to look after the flock so to speak there race is now dieing in the 4th density as there not enough source energy they wish to take the 3rd density over so when you advance to 4th density they can rule you also, this has been said by the cassiopeans and the Pleiadians which are both here to enlighten those souls ready to learn...

World as you see is a matrix constructed to control you, alot technology and lies suchs as "orginised religions" have been put in places to hide this fact, you may have noticed alot UFO activity this is normally when they arrive in 3rd density for abductions, however they do have ability to freeze time and travel time and are doing so right now in preparation of the nephilim coming "de ja vu" is sign of this you may have all had this no? To be a 4th desinty complient one most have advanced spiritual enough and be aware of psychic potentional, mediatation helps this and repairs damnaged DNA as DNA is tied in with your etheral "soul" bodys...

As for using 100% brain this is wrong you current use 5-10% brain potentional and not many ppl use Pituitary Gland potentional much either those who are psychic are untilizing this more...If you used 100% u would have telepathy in the extrems, telekinesis and malipution of all molucules but this time has small example of this so nto much brain is being untilized following link will help advance psychic potentional http://www.psipog.net/show.php?id=14 .

Creedo, that's great, but what does it have to do with my story?
Now tell me, what lesson do you learn from my story.

Science of coming event is simple earths electro magnetic field is slowly moving out balance the coming wave consists of anti matter this is going to combine with all those in same frequecy when time comings and move them to a different level fo density rest will be left behind to deal with

I hope you know what happens when anti-matter "combines" with matter

If that is 4th density, then I'm fine and dandy in 3rd density, thank you, we can't all be as dense as you.

World as you see is a matrix constructed to control you, alot technology and lies suchs as "orginised religions" have been put in places to hide this fact, you may have noticed alot UFO activity this is normally when they arrive in 3rd density for abductions, however they do have ability to freeze time and travel time and are doing so right now in preparation of the nephilim coming "de ja vu" is sign of this you may have all had this no? To be a 4th desinty complient one most have advanced spiritual enough and be aware of psychic potentional, mediatation helps this and repairs damnaged DNA as DNA is tied in with your etheral "soul" bodys...

Why are they gene splicing crops, they might as well, sit in the lotus position in the crop fields and chant ohm. At least GM food will get better rep! Instead of advertising tags like "good for your body", it could be "good for your spirit"

As for using 100% brain this is wrong you current use 5-10% brain potentional and not many ppl use Pituitary Gland potentional much either those who are psychic are untilizing this more...If you used 100% u would have telepathy in the extrems, telekinesis and malipution of all molucules but this time has small example of this so nto much brain is being untilized following link will help advance psychic potentional

I think you are the only one using 5-10% of your brain potential. When you can use 100%, you'll read what you've written here, and burst out laughing. The web site you quoted is as credible as the cartoon network is as a resource for philosophy. I suggest you seek mental help, and in the meantime lay of zetatalk, psyorg and david Ickle.

Friends of EarthTR125.0121

My friends, yes there is a new vibrational ratio being developed on our consciousness level, but not at all evil, much less nephilim-like. To start with, nephelim is a hebrew word compose of NPhSh and ALHIM. The word actually means breath of G-D but it was used on the early years as god-born. The story goes on saying that several angels following the rebel angel Samyaza came down to Earth and bore children with the daughters of men. The son they had were all nephelim. However during the later years the word has been used generally to describe evil. That is a mistake. The nephelim were simply the offsprings between angel and mortal. It is true that some were evil but it is also true that some were truly heroes of their time. And according to Midrash legends most nephelim were destroyed during the Great Diluge. Some others were taken up to the third heaven were they became grigori, or watchers.

Now, about that cosmic event. Yes, to quote 2001 Space Odissey, Something wonderful is about to happen. And when I say Happen I in no way mean that will take place tomorrow or the day after. But cosmologically speaking it is on the footsteps of our doors. Up to now the vibrational out-put of this age has been gentle and soothing, however from a certain point back in time it did change, it became powerful, more in tune with our world and it has been ever more strengthening to a point were it could cause awe in many an individual.

What is it foretelling? Something wonderful. Ever heard of the indigo children, well they have been with us for nearly forty years, now their children's children are about to bring about the second wave of gifted beings.

DNA damage I do not think so. Our bodies are not only perfect but being improved with each passing generation.

Until later becomes now.

Do not listen to this trancient he is being programed to tell you they are savours this isnt true, there is a chance of evolution coming and also destruction of those left behind, I offer the knowledge of how to prepare for this if wished...this source is of the 6th density and 4th I am also in regular contact with the Pleiadians which are here to help ppl advance in no way believe anyone saying the grays and nephilims "lizzies" are savours... As for that site try some out you will be suprised at what you can do the only one with screwed brain is you my friend as your programming is totally controling you that you seem think that telekinesis insnt possible it simple to do anyone can learn this but oh no it cult crap what you thinkin it nothing do with cults....Anyone that isnt waste time plz ask questions relating to coming changes I repeat do not trust anyone saying nephilim are comign to save you...

What??

Is the new faishon pretending your some great and wonderful docter and that everyone on this board has some sort of mental diaese??? (no offense to rainman)

Come on people! You new what you were going to find here when you joined up! people with different theories and different ways of speaking, so why act as if there is anything wrong with them, if it was that serious they would have already gotten help from the people that know them in real life.

well lookie here..........you came from anomalies.net to post here........lol no one believes your lies.....

here is his post on anomalies...

Many may sense this and many may not but im here to help a transition to the 4th density, there's alot going on that most people in this 3rd density can not realise but you have been sent help from future densitys to help you understand what is going on.

I have remained hidden till now and have been helping others in other forums to understand unexplainable things and what is coming and why the Pleiadians, cassiopeans and many more have came to your time at this stage of its develop it because there something very serious happening soon...

If you wish to know future I must wait for your question as the Universal Rule is free will only can I share information if you seek it...Any questions are welcome

here is the link

http://www.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=001098

now this is funny........so now he get on to TTI to spead more b.s.

thanks

ant..