in you, my predecessors as it were. I am determined to
make a difference, it seems only small changes can be
made, but those changes can have a Large impact, the key
is time.

In your time, you no doubt feel it. You must feel the
world becoming unglued, frustrated, confused, things
going out of control. In 2005 we're in the middle of a
war and you all acted like nothing was the matter. Life
as normal. We, that is, You and I, must work together.
I believe the answer to the riddle of what can be said by
a time traveler, or someone with knowledge of future
events come to pass, has been solved by myself. I
believe I know exactly what can and cannot be told,
without altering the future to a degree that is, shall we
say, "Unacceptable".

The most important thing, which I must reveal now is,
that, above all, I must always sustain a degree of
disbelief. As long as some of you, as us humans do, will
always be IN disbelief, there are few but very definite
limits of what can be said.
So I ask you all, not that it is close to disregard or
further away from the pasture, as it confines you, the
degree of uncertainty surrounding your times. I ask you,

what happens if the Pope Dies?

03/04/05.

The Catholic Church, as an entity, has done nothing but harm to the world
No, I think the phrase "nothing but harm" is not only harsh but incorrect, and I can prove how.

While I am no longer Cathlolic and DO have many disagreements with the church, they HAVE done many acts of good in the world. I and many others are the benefit of the HUGE Catholic focus on quality education. Notre Dame ain't exactly turning out schleps and evil dictators on the world, now is it?
I went to a Catholic high school in Cleveland, OH that completely and utterly prepared me for college, so that I could succeed. And that high school was run by the same brothers who run Notre Dame.

So that is but one example of where the Catholic Church has done something other than harm, and there are others. But again, I do not disagree with you that they have had problems, and continue to have problems in certain areas....like pedophile priests, and birth control, and free choice of sexual orientation.

All religions have shown their good side and their bad side. That's just the way of man. And as far as what if the pope dies, I'm with you Iqbalgomar...so freakin what? I never bought into the whole "infallibility of the pope" deal anyway. That dude puts on his pants one leg at a time like everyone else.

RMT

Zesh,

In 2005 we're in the middle of a
war and you all acted like nothing was the matter.

Damnit, son...get back in character. You're not here so there ain't no "we."

And besides, I don't feel any of the insecurities that you seem to feel. Is it possible that your world of 2025-26 is so gawd awful that you have to resort to transferred aggression to feel better about it all?

Put your own house in order, Zesh. You've already told me how bad it is where you are. Why don't you share that particular horror with the group and tell them, as you told me, how you brought it upon yourself?

Put your own house in order, Zesh. You've already told me how bad it is where you are. Why don't you share that particular horror with the group and tell them, as you told me, how you brought it upon yourself?

Darby, whats this mean. can you elaborate and let us know, are you having PM convo's with this guy?

If the pope dies, so what, they'll sit in the Cistine chapel for a day till they have a new old fool.
And please you've not changed this time line with anything you've done because you are from it. When you wake up in the mornings you cannot get away from that, in your dreams you can. So give it a rest.

Good Scientist

Pope? Who cares if he dies? A bunch of religous freaks I suppose?
Won't change the world none, I mean it still spins if he dies so he isn't that important is he.

Nothing much will happen anyway if the Pope dies. Unless they release the real information about Jesus being married to Mary Magdalene, and living until he was 73. Died on the border of china and india I understand. But of course the 'church' wishes to control the masses and will not release this information. Also, Jesus said you did not need a church for religion, he actually hated the idea of churches didn't he. So, unless the church is brave enough to release this info after the death of the pope this year, then I see nothing else of interest about his death.

I predict,

When the Pope dies........they'll probably just get another one, like they've always done, shock horror.

The guy is already at deaths door, I dont think his death is really going to suprise the catholic community that much. They'll already have another lined up to take his place.

Kind regards,
Olly

P.S. the church has no control over people anymore. If anything it is the other way around. The church now panders to society in a desperate plee to save itself.

He is eating through a tube in his nose now!

I actualy wonder if he will make it to 03/04/05.

In any case he has been on my dead pool list for years, so if you want to make predictions about the death of the ailing Pope then get in line.

I like his big hat !

I just heard the popes condition is deteriorating, and Terri Schiavo just died today. These two individuals must be connected somehow. And we had a claimed TTer post about the pope dying almost a month ago, strange don't u think?

Say as much as you wish about stuff happening and some of it will stick.
BTW who's Terri Schiavo? An old film star?
Problem with most people is that they seem to remember the things predicted that come true, but forget the stuff that did not. Try as i might, I still don't buy into Nostradamus and the Hitler prediction, he said Hister, not hitler, if he'd heidler I would have beleived as I beleive this is hitlers proper name, forgive the speeling on that last name tho please.

Terri Schiavo died today, after going without food or water for 2 weeks after a huge court battle here in Florida. She suffered brain damage after a stroke 15 years ago.

I believe the Death of Terri and The Pope (when he dies which looks like it could be very close) are related. I believe Zeshua knows why I think this and I just wonder if anyone else has any further information they would like to share concerning this matter?

Anyone? Anything at all? Are these two individuals connected somehow?

Italian television stations said the 84-year-old pope had been given the last rites. There was no confirmation of the reports.

The pope is too weak even to be raced to hospital, Vatican sources were quoted as telling Sky Italia television.

But will he make it to 03/04/05.

I'll miss his big hat! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/cry.gif