Sup guys, I'm from the future and stuff

why only declare you are a time traveller over the internet?, If it were so, why not go on television, and show the world, and use whatever you use to travel through time, to prove time travel is possible, I,m sure if you were telling the truth, and proved it the whole world would be interested, I suppose though, I could say this to anyone else who makes time travel claims on this forum (or any other forum for that matter), I personally think think time travel could be possible, or at least would like it to be, but at the moment I,m sure you can understand be being skeptical, about your claim.By the way, you dont happen to have a spare copy of grays sports alminiac do you?, Sorry couln,t resist that
You don't seem to grasp the idea. All the time traveler wannabees are pretending to be time travelers. For some people, playing a game of pretend is their main source of entertainment.
In real life I'm an auto mechanic. Yet I don't spend any of my leisure time going to forums on auto mechanics. So I suppose it's the same for time travelers. Their day job being a time traveler is probably not the way they spend their leisure time. Which perfectly explains why no real time traveler has ever visited this site.

With the exception of Darby, Kerr Texas, Rainman, you Einstein ( who are pretending not to be only to mislead) and me of course. The rest are simply pretending to be temporal meddlers. :-D

With the exception of Darby, Kerr Texas, Rainman, you Einstein ( who are pretending not to be only to mislead) and me of course. The rest are simply pretending to be temporal meddlers. :-D
"( who are pretending not to be only to mislead)"
Huh???

I was just trying to be funny, however humor is not one of my dominating traits. I am sorry, but I meant Einstein. But once you have to explain a joke is no longer funny. :confused:

I was just trying to be funny, however humor is not one of my dominating traits. I am sorry, but I meant Einstein. But once you have to explain a joke is no longer funny. :confused:
Ahh, I see.
LOL... this particular thread has got to be one of the funniest threads I've read to date. When I recovered from my laughter fit at reading this comment...

"Being a Time-Traveler from that era you must be overly familiar with Stainweiss-Donecken Theory of Concatenular Antetidirion Aggregation within Hyper-Polar Multiphasic Phase Shifting Temporal Manifolds." (Transient001)

..... my head nearly toppled off my shoulders through the sheer force of laughter when I encountered this comment:

"Also, I'm going to assume Walmart is a shop here, why or how would a shop sell wormholes when there are already perfectly good ones in space? That would be really, really impractical." (Tren)

LoL... Then I read GPA's comment, which kept me in pains of laughter....

"Is that damn bunny still marching and beating away on that drum in the 5400's?"

....and the picture Tren uploaded of his "time-machine" nearly killed me off, LOL. Please somebody point me in the direction of a similarly humourous thread. :D