Skidmark's Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
An attempt was made on Paranormalis too, this morning, but the Skidmark didn't stick to anything. We rejected it before it could reach any underwear, toilet bowl, or other white surfaces that happened to be in the vicinity.

The stench is strong with this one.

I wonder what the endgame was supposed to be, here. What if Cosmo let him do as he pleased, and let him go nuts with sock puppets? Does it ever end at some point? What's the ultimate goal?

I wonder what the endgame was supposed to be, here. What if Cosmo let him do as he pleased, and let him go nuts with sock puppets? Does it ever end at some point? What's the ultimate goal?
Temporary escape from a pathetic existence, wherein his only joy comes from enticing naïve forum members into private message exchanges. There, he's able to assert a form of authority/power over the individual and get his jollies dangling some kind of "secret" in front of them.

When that fails, he pretends to be some kind of dollar store Morpheus, thinking nobody is as smart as he is and that his word salad nonsense might mean enough to someone in order to entice a reply he can run with.

But, after all of that, he goes back to his basement studio apartment at mom's house and microwaves a Kid Cuisine he doesn't even bother to take out of the box before heating. His tear-stained body pillow with the anime girl on it laughs at him from the corner, and the cycle repeats.

Or something like that.

1662681052858.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably more gruesome than that. Definitely a pathological liar. Might be using his condition to be a serial killer. He seems to be honing his story of late to avoid his pitfalls of the past. The threads that he starts usually wind up to be the largest threads on the site. Seems the gullible would rather believe than face the truth.

It's probably more gruesome than that. Definitely a pathological liar. Might be using his condition to be a serial killer. He seems to be honing his story of late to avoid his pitfalls of the past. The threads that he starts usually wind up to be the largest threads on the site. Seems the gullible would rather believe than face the truth.
For myself, it's purely spectator sport. ;)

It is unfortunate that your observations of a deeper lying psychopathology may be correct,

which is why we should keep a close eye on the situation.

Here's a thought...What if he is actually manifesting someone who is an actual person (to him)?

Makes Hannibal Lector seem tame by comparison.

World Domination.

200w.gif

He keeps telling me that it isn't him every time I get on a call with him.
I would ask him if he's the one who's talking back to you. ;)

On a much more serious note, does he claim to have DID ?

Dissociative Identity Disorder ?

That could be the next step of an actual psychosis.

Depending upon the degree of the psychosis,

a 'Wellness Check' could be called on him and his entire online systems or PCs could be legally confiscated. ;)

He's lying.

The boards log IP addresses and provide a way to see all other users who have used the same IP from other accounts. Skidmark thinks he's clever by IP hopping over a VPN, but a VPN only provides you with so many servers to connect to. Because of the frequency he does this, all of the accounts in question have a LOT of different IPs logged, and those IPs ONLY overlap with accounts one would suspect as being his. This isn't a busy site, the pattern is easy to spot. All email addresses used were @mailinator accounts (before I blocked the registration of all disposable email domains).

Same IP, same disposable email tactics, same antisocial behavior. Paranormalis and TTI compare notes behind the scenes as well, and we've confirmed it several times together.

Quick experiment... Let's try @Hendrix and see who they've shared an IP with:

hendrix.webp

Oh, look! That's just comparing the most recent IPs used and/or just the registration IP (not ALL of them, which I've looked at in the backend too). Hendrix overlaps IPs with Mullac. Mullac overlaps IPs with The Silent One. The Silent One overlaps IPs with Walker. It's not hard to figure out, and he's not a smart person.

To be clear, there's nothing wrong with having a LARP. Part of the fun is you guys practicing discernment and thinking logically to dismantle someone's shit story. Part of the fun on the other end should be seeing if you can come up with a story that can go somewhere, while providing cover for potential real travelers.

That fun ends when you get someone consistently targeting people who can't discern or suspends their disbelief a little too much. He eventually takes them to PM or contacts them privately to continue twisting them up and manipulating them, all the while posting thin bullshit like some K-Mart Qanon as if he's the smartest one in the room.

So, he can deny it all he likes. I would too, out of sheer embarrassment.

By the way, I'm trying to hang out in Discord more throughout the day. You're welcome join us :) Fiber internet is coming shortly and it'd be cool to get on voice chat with you guys to talk about whatever. Ping is too high with satellite internet to make that work just yet, but @Mayhem has been suggesting it too, so I'll definitely be doing that after streams and stuff at the very least.

https://discord.gg/sKzH6rWuzk

We have similar lists of IPs and skidmarks on Paranormalis. The latest sock puppet account we blocked this week had an IP that was used for 12 other accounts. Yup, 12 other accounts, 13 total. For 1 IP. That's embarrassing.

Noah_A_S:

I was with Walker and Mullac/Callum at the time I started writing this. Mullac is actually a friend of mine for about 10 years, even if he is crazy. Walker just told him that I get my brain swapped out for a computer. He also told me that I'm going to be 'Chief Carrier ', and that this would happen when I am 35. Chief Carrier's job is to carry Mullac around, or at least his brain... in a jar... For the rest of eternity.
I'M DYING. ? They both believe in the movie Tomorrowland as if it is 100% authentic and real. And Walker just told him that Magic Leap, Inc. a company that makes Spatial Computing hardware for the enterprise market, which is my favorite company, btw... was originally called Plus Ultra. Except it wasn't.

Plus Ultra is something that the two of them are obsessed with. It's something from the book/movie Tomorrowland, and he almost convinced Callum/Mullac that my favorite company in the Metaverse industry is going to superimpose Plus Ultra over the real world, as a digital world before it becomes real.

It would be nice. I mean... But they've pivoted to the enterprise, and they are NOT making consumer software right now. And their original name was NOT Plus Ultra. It was ALWAYS Magic Leap. They got named for a literal Magic Leap, that Alan Eustice took out of a plane, when he did the highest parachute jump in history, at least back in 2014, that was said to be a 'Magic Leap'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Eustace#:~:text=On%20October%2024%2C%202014%2C%20he,that%20stands%20as%20of%202022.&text=Alan%20Eustace%20in%202008.

Then this is where it got interesting. And Mullac decided to defend him for this, so once he hung up I immediately left. But

BTW @Cosmo @Num7 @Mayhem @Wind7 Walker doesn't want me to tell you this, because he wants it to be a surprise, but who really cares? He's still going on about trademarking the names Time Travel Institute and Paranormalis, in his name, when he doesn't even own the already established web pages. That way he can take both of you to court for stealing his IP. or something like that. I told him he had it backward, and that there are laws in every 1st world country protecting against IP/patent fraud/theft, that it wouldn't work, and that he would most likely go to jail.

He thinks he committing a 'Zuckerberg'. Like when Mark Zuckerberg filed for a patent on facebook.com and ripped off those janitors. I tried telling him that this is different. He went on to say that once he acquires them, he's either going to sell the sites for $30,000, (British pounds, he's from England) which - again - isn't the way that it works. You have to sell the site for the available price that it is worth. And so once he's done that he's going to have $60,000 from the two sites. $30,000 each, and then he wants to buy my favorite company and shut it down, Magic Leap Also Magic Leap's last evaluation was $2,000,000,000

The other thing he said he would do is he would kick you and @Num7 off of the forum. He's a fucking lunatic.

. That way he can take both of you to court for stealing his IP. or something like that. I told him he had it backwards, and that there are laws in every 1st world country protecting against IP fraud/theft, and that it wouldn't work.

He thinks he committing a 'Zuckerberg'. Like when Mark Zuckerberg filed for a patent on facebook.com and ripped off those janitors. I tried telling him that this is different. He went on to say that once he acquires them, he's either going to sell the sites for $30,000, (British pounds, he's from England) which - again - isn't the way that it works. You have to sell the site for the available price that it is worth. And so once he's done that he's going to have $60,000 from the two sites. $30,000 each, and then he wants to buy my favorite company, and shut it down. Magic Leap is the name of the company. Also Magic Leap's last evaluation was $2,000,000,000

The other thing he said he would do is he would kick you, @Cosmo, and @Num7 off of the forum. He's a fucking lunatic.

He's somehow tied my favorite company in the metaverse industry into his own crazy little world, his world from a fictional book and action-adventure science fiction movie, based on the book, which was directed by Brad Bird. And he's convinced my friend, who is KIND OF NARCISSIST, as it would turn out, that all of it is spectacularly true. Marvelous.
Oh brother... ?‍♂️

Skidmark (Alias Hendrix...Lord Henry...Etc, Etc), needs to get a life beyond that favourite chair his arse is embedded in,

stand up and get a breath of fresh air before the stale odour of punkweed and Hob Nob wrappers

distill what is left of his synapses into a cup of gelatinous sludge found under the rim of the local pub's loo.

This might help to be seen in public again....

1662877468305.webp

Walker's reality is in deep, deep question.

fuckin' dude wipes. you're funny @Wind7. :ROFLMAO: Also, I don't think that lord henry is the same person, as Walker kept talking about Lord Henry as another individual. I'm supposed to be in a call with Sir William Henry Bragg Mullac998, and Walker on Wednesday... I guess I'll just have to sleep in or something... ;)

BTW, they're talking about THIS Henry:

Sir William Henry Bragg OM KBE PRS (2 July 1862 – 12 March 1942)

Mullac is convinced that he time traveled to the present. Why? I don't know why. He's just as nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.