Skidmark's Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuckin' dude wipes. you're funny @Wind7. :ROFLMAO: Also, I don't think that lord henry is the same person, as Walker kept talking about Lord Henry as another individual. I'm supposed to be in a call with Sir William Henry Bragg Mullac998, and Walker on Wednesday... I guess I'll just have to sleep in or something... ;)

BTW, they're talking about THIS Henry:

Sir William Henry Bragg OM KBE PRS (2 July 1862 – 12 March 1942)

Mullac is convinced that he time traveled to the present. Why? I don't know why. He's just as nuts.
Unfortunately for him IP trails are saying otherwise.

Walker....Starlite.....The Scientist......Hendrix......F Stein......Henry Chatterton......Lord Henry..........

All the above can be traced to the exacting, shared IP addresses.

Sir William Henry Bragg......Back from the deceased ??

Oh Wait...He time traveled from the past to our time line ?

200.gif

I'd love to hear the conversation.

(Note to self- Bring reading materials...)

We have similar lists of IPs and skidmarks on Paranormalis. The latest sock puppet account we blocked this week had an IP that was used for 12 other accounts. Yup, 12 other accounts, 13 total. For 1 IP. That's embarrassing.
EXACTLY.

He has left behind such a huge amount of skidmarks that he managed to stain the internet!

Kind of like fresh carpet to an itchy sleigh-riding dog.

fail-nasty.gif

;)

@Cosmo Would you please remove the very long post that I made? It's still correct and all that, I just need it gone.
Sure man, I've hidden the post. Let Walker know the UK doesn't like cyberbullies too much though, and his VPN company is obligated to follow local laws.

200.gif

Thanks, dude. I only asked because Mullac doesn't want me to expose Lord Henry's identity.

I don't really think that matters now, though. And need I tell him that it's the age of the modern Internet. He can't stop people from repeating things.

And this Henry person has been dead since 1942! And he doesn't believe it! it's been 80 years since they've been dead.

There is no Lord Henry. The Lord Henry account WAS Mr. Skidmarks. The data we have proves it without any possible doubt. He even attempted to register another account - just one more - last week with a common IP used by said "Lord Henry".

It's 100% him. A fake persona. No time traveler here. No one to expose.

There is no Lord Henry. The Lord Henry account WAS Mr. Skidmarks. The data we have proves it without any possible doubt. He even attempted to register another account - just one more - last week with a common IP used by said "Lord Henry".

It's 100% him. A fake persona. No time traveler here. No one to expose.
I keep trying to tell Callum/Mullac that this person is dead as has been since 1942. He doesn't believe me. He thinks he time traveled to the present, and even went as far as to say that he would eventually travel back in time and die in1942. (shocker)

He even went as far as to tell me that "all of time is happening at once", in some Whovian fashion. I really do think that he genuinely wishes he was the freaking Doctor from Doctor Who. at one point he even showed me a picture of a suit that he wanted to buy. It looked like purple velvet, with a bowtie, something that Matt Smith's doctor would wear. And he wants to get a pocket watch. Oh yeah - he also thinks that the packet watches that Walker has in his collection are also from the distant past and that walker time traveled to the future, our present with the watches he showed him.

He has a problem.

To each their own I guess.

It's not that he believes stuff I/we think is weird. Weird is relative, and there's no bottom to strangeness... It fractals out all the way down to wherever the Giant Space Tortoise lives at the bottom of the universe.

Where it ends on TTI is when the entire board is filled with vitriolic nonsense from their sock puppets, and targeting members specifically to wind them up or earn an unfounded trust with bad intent. I've got a responsibility to you guys, to not allow people like that to use TTI as a tool to "get off" like that.

I don't care if you have a sock puppet. It's not worth my time to police that as long as you're not being a buttworm about it. I also don't mind if you want to make up a story and see if whatever you're basing it on can hold water. I think of those like thought experiments being acted out... To see where the discussion goes and if it opens up a new idea or concept.

But... At least put some effort into it. Make it fun and interesting, not annoying and incoherent. TTI is here to make you think, to help you exercise discernment with the made up bits so that if someone real does come along, it's that much easier to identify.

Lord Henry is rolling in his grave right now.

He could be on the show My Strange Addiction. Addicted to getting banned from Internet communities. He'd feel at home, right beside the guy making love to his car.

200.gif
That's creepy. To love your car is one thing, but to kiss it like this and make the TLC news? aiight dude, to each their own. lol @ him having an addiction to getting banned from internet communities, though. (Talking about Walker. :ROFLMAO: )

That's creepy. To love your car is one thing, but to kiss it like this and make the TLC news? aiight dude, to each their own. lol @ him having an addiction to getting banned from internet communities, though. (Talking about Walker. :ROFLMAO: )
Here's more of it. It's pretty wild.

He could be on the show My Strange Addiction. Addicted to getting banned from Internet communities. He'd feel at home, right beside the guy making love to his car.

200.gif
Wow man, I didn't know that Uber ran a Dating Service..! o_O

Wasn't ol' Skidmark banned for stealing the Little Tree air fresheners from the Uber cars?

They found like 20 in his back pockets trying to disguise all that HotPocket Methane.

1663093762193.webp

Wait, there's more!

In this one, there's a woman in love with Ferris wheel, and a woman in love with fences. It's pretty disturbing. It's as weird as the guy making love to his car IMO. Just look at how they cuddle with the Ferris wheel and the fence. OMG!

Wait, there's more!

In this one, there's a woman in love with Ferris wheel, and a woman in love with fences. It's pretty disturbing. It's as weird as the guy making love to his car IMO. Just look at how they cuddle with the Ferris wheel and the fence. OMG!

:ROFLMAO: dude....I'm not over that LAST video... Ugh!

giphy.gif
"Ack-Ack-Ack-Rack-Ack-Ack !!!!!"

I think they're giving Walker and his Puppets waaaay too many ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.