"The future ain't what it used to be."

Skidmark's Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mullac998

Temporal Novice
Hello it's marvellous to be here my name is Callum but most people call me Cal.

Even though I well into my 80s and should be retired I nevertheless oversee a private research facility, that studies amongst other things time.

Warmest of regards,

Cal

Hello it's marvellous to be here my name is Callum but most people call me Cal.

Even though I well into my 80s and should be retired I nevertheless oversee a private research facility, that studies amongst other things time.

Warmest of regards,

Cal
Welcome! We are pleased to have you :) I'm interested in hearing about your research!

Welcome to TTI Cal! :) Are you interested in time travel?
Time travel possibly the greatest gift mankind will ever received. But a gift, I suspect that would be highly controlled and kept out of the hands of mere mortals.

@Classicalfan626 I believe we may share a common interest music.

Cal

Are you a fan of classical music?
In my spare time which I have very little off. I enjoy playing the occasional classic on my guitar. Have you ever heard toccata and fugue in d minor played on the bass guitar?

Cal

Are you a fan of classical music?
Yes, but he also likes the FooFighters and is a fan of spirituality, mediumship, and UFOlogy, and if memory servers at one point his favorite movie should be, or at one point it was The Warriors, right Cal? ;) :cool:

EDIT: Also, which guitar? The last time I spoke with you about it you had 7 of them and each of them has at least one or more missing strings.

EDIT: At least I think it's that many guitars.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my spare time which I have very little off. I enjoy playing the occasional classic on my guitar. Have you ever heard toccata and fugue in d minor played on the bass guitar?

Cal
Can I send you a PM not sure if its possible on here but if so can I?

I have a few questions. I can see you value your time so I'd be very much appreciated if I could private message you. -TheTimeField
This site doesn't seem to have the facility to send private message, unless I suspect, your a wizard.

@Noah_A_S it isn't is it?

Cal

This site doesn't seem to have the facility to send private message, unless I suspect, your a wizard.

@Noah_A_S it isn't is it?

Cal
This info isn't anywhere on the site yet. Apologies for the confusion.

New members get full capabilities after 25 posts and one week of membership. This is to protect our existing members from people who sign up just to send harassing and spammy messages, which we've dealt with in the past. I will go ahead and bump you all to full membership now, though :)

Edit: Manual upgrade done for @Callum_l_a , @Noah_A_S and @TheTimeField - Welcome and enjoy the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this idea. Thanks, @Cosmo. That makes total sense.
I totally forgot I even set it up that way. Thanks for reminding me guys, should probably set up an automatic message when you register.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back