Skidmark's Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course its Mullac. You told him about the site the other day @Noah_A_S next day he shows up lol.

Though last time i spoke to him he was 25 now hes 80. Something happened.

@Mayhem I know that, but I spoke with him on discord about it. He has 0 clue about the account he got mad at me when I left a comment leaving certain pieces of information and I removed it. He wants to know things about it. He quite literally doesn't know anything about who this is. He's convinced that this is his future self. And I find that interesting. It's definitely interesting. He says he didn't make the account, and I believe him because he called me like 6 times and @'d my name like 11 times to get my attention so something is up. I dunno. Do you think this is a genuine case? I want to believe.

Also, it appears I can now do PMs - Coolio. :cool:

@Mayhem I have to say I feel 25 until I look in the mirror and wonder who the decrepit old fart is staring back :ROFLMAO:

@Noah_A_S what advice or pearls of wisdom would I give my younger self, if I was from the future? Very thought-provoking, what would I tell them or equally not?

Cal

Hello forum members,

I have read some speculation about who I maybe and indeed I can confirm I'm from the future visiting my past self who frequents this forum.

I've just had a conversation with my younger self and I can't believe how much I've changed, from the scruffy, lazy, bum that I was in my late 20s.

I am here to initiate him into the conclave a time travelling facility governed by the Grand Overseer another member of this forum.

My time here is short but one of the conclave top temporal agents from the Briar department will be visiting this forum on a frequent basis to guide my past self. The one we initially paired him with is useless and will be retired.

Cal

Last edited by a moderator:
So are you saying that it's impossible to change either the past or the future?
When you travel to the past, whatever you do that unfolds as your future. Won't affect your past that was your former present.

So yes you can shoot yourself, without it creating some sort of paradox. As your past is immutable..

Cal

Callum_l_a, could you please do me a favour? Could you look me up in the future (retro aviation review) and send me an email, that would be great and I'd really appreciate it in the future. Thanks in advance, kindest regards non sequitor.

Callum_l_a, could you please do me a favour? Could you look me up in the future (retro aviation review) and send me an email, that would be great and I'd really appreciate it in the future. Thanks in advance, kindest regards non sequitor.
Unable to do that, unless..! You're one of the survivors and still around in 2122.

Cal

Konnichiwa guys,

My name is Yukumnao B, I've been sent back from the distant future on a mission.

Do you think you'll be able to help me, with it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.