Skidmark's Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @Yukumnao , I believe you are the person me and a friend have been waiting for, although you have turned up a tad early.

When did you get here and how?

Walker

Was waiting for you to show hahahahs.

At least the story is all the same so easy to pick really.

The sad thing is you believe it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was waiting for you to show hahahahs.

At least the story is all the same so easy to pick really.

The sad thing is you believe it.
Until proven otherwise I give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Plus me and my friend have what we think is proof of the existence of time travellers amongst us. @Yukumnao maybe the time traveler we have been waiting to meet.

The only thing that's sad is your incredulous nature which makes me wonder why you frequent forums like this..?

Walker

Until proven otherwise I give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Plus me and my friend have what we think is proof of the existence of time travellers amongst us. @Yukumnao maybe the time traveler we have been waiting to meet.

The only thing that's sad is your incredulous nature which makes me wonder why you frequent forums like this..?

Walker
Walker, it looks like you joined within the past hour - seems we owe you a welcome too! Hopefully you're not just a sock puppet for "Yukumnao"...

Walker, it looks like you joined within the past hour - seems we owe you a welcome too! Hopefully you're not just a sock puppet for "Yukumnao"...
I've been frequenting (monitoring) this forum for a time. I just haven't got around to joining until I saw this thread and was compelled to find out more about @Yukumnao .

Walker

I thought your cruiser was hit in the Atlantic and sunk or was that another of your stories?
Yes, I escaped a vessel that sank after it's crashed into an iceberg.

I knew @Mayhem you've been speaking to Andy Van Burke, who left me trussed up like a prize turkey on that one way voyage to Davy Jones locker.

I chipped a tooth in that caper.

Walker

This is just an observation. I don't really care one way or the other, but here's what I've noticed: it seems @Yukumnao and @Walker are unlikely to be the same person, because evidently they're in different time zones. If you hover the mouse over any member, it tells you what the local time is where the member registered from. @Cosmo may correct me if I'm wrong, because he runs this site and tracks IP addresses.

@Mayhem - Thanks for the reminder, but I do remember a Lord Henry Chatterton on Paranormalis back in the day. As I recall he was proven to be a hoax. Thanks for the heads up anyway. :)

@Mayhem - Thanks for the reminder, but I do remember a Lord Henry Chatterton on Paranormalis back in the day. As I recall he was proven to be a hoax. Thanks for the heads up anyway. :)
The hoax label was undeserving and was given only because lord Henry Chatterton refused to divulge how his time machine worked.

We have ample proof he existed and some preliminary info he was a time traveler.

Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.