I am from the year 2522

Note on chronohistorian:Every poster who claims that he or she is a time traveler, has that right, under TOS rules, here, to profess this say.

I had earlier interrogated Chronohistorian, as he seemed to be hiding something, so I risked my stance here and attacked him to break his stance, that that possibly this information would have come out.

In other words, I had viewed Chronohistorian as a spy.

There is something that had happened within the context of his last few conversations as to whether this is either a real happening or a script, that Chronohistorian could have no longer stayed within this time.

I won't say what this would be.

Under the rules and adequate asked by both the MOPs, as well as TOS rules, I would simply like to say this feature is noted and thank you very much.

whats the matter chrono, run out of bs to make up?

Whos the war with and why

all of a sudden war just breaks out?

any last predictions?

have just had some bad news. war has broke out and they are drafting anyone with any military training so I will most likely be drafted. I will probably get my draft notice in two days and then a day later get teleported back to sign up and then I will be allowed 3 days with my family
I think what Chrono really means by this is.. his mother has told him that he's spending entirely too much time on the internet spinning his stories of time travel so she has taken his pc from him. The school year has begun and she does not want him wasting all of his time on the computer. Between the time travel story and jerkin his gerkin, the boy has accomplished absolutely nothing this summer...
good luck in school Chrono

"Whos the war with and why"

skaarans. they declared war and destroyed 2 of our bases and 1 hospital ship. at the moment we are keeping them back.

"any last predictions"

british defence secretary gets assassinated by mi6, they blame it on terrorists.

One question before you leave.

You say your computer was given to you by the people from the future. Why couldn't you just use one of our computers that isn't 500 years old? Why not just go to a computer shop now and buy one?

no not the body part... ToE..Theory of Everything....GUT..Grand Unified Theory.Einstin was trien to figure it out before he died. was it ever figured out in the future, if so who discovered it and what is it?

I haven't received my draft orders yet but when I do I will probably be replaced. I might give them my pass and user so they can talk to you but they might not want to

I just finished reading all the 55 pages!! So you Better be real :D

I have a few questions for you.

1.Who's going to be our next president? Bush or Kerry?

2.You said traveling forward to the future is impossible. If so, how is it possible for you to go back (from our present to the future) ?

Thank you

k look im only 15 and i dont know alot about science either, but if this theory was discoverd it would be like e=mc2, everyone knows that so it should be a famous theory and so was the guy who figured it out. it would change everything pretty much.

chrono i have a few questions for you ,

firstly you said that you weren't able to purchase anything (re:computer) in this timeline yet you mentoined earlier that 'the doctor' buys newspapers which you then send to the future?

secondly , why are you wasting years or time and your governments money here? why don't you buy a copy of 'the history of the world in the 20th century' style book and send it into the future? then you would be able to see your family , and the trip would take 1 week instead of 8 years

thirdly , what is with your signature , seems very ironic "You should only get one chance at your time and no chance at someone elses time" , hardly a time travellers motto ?