I am from the year 2522

can someone else track my IP to show this person that I am not in amsterdam. the people back at base might have done something about hiding it but I doubt it
Does Bob Proctor ring any bells? or ntli.net? Or Newport, UK?

"when did I copy any historical information from the internet?"

you dont remember when i asked about columbus and you told me china, and then you posted a link from the internet about it. how is posting a link from the internet showing me that you have knowledge that only a person from the future could have.

to ovrlord n trollface- you guys are really cool. wow you must be the funnest people to be with on your block.

"Does Bob Proctor ring any bells? or ntli.net? Or Newport, UK"

no. should it?

"you dont remember when i asked about columbus and you told me china, and then you posted a link from the internet about it"

yes I remember that but I already knew that. I said about columbus but you didn't believe me so I searched for a link to prove it

so it does show up in amsterdam?

I am sure earlier in the thread, possibly near the start they already established that it is coming from england.

maybe the technicians back at base made me an IP that changed so I wouldn't be found.

More than likley on the isp bounce, Chrono.

I wanted to ask you two questions.

When you get horney, do you take matters into your own hands, if you know what I mean?

2.Is there a device, which looks like a card, which is a little smaller than a three by three floppy cassette, which can One, totally replace a computer's hard-drive and Two also serves as active memory?

So you have a light oriented replacement for one, the hard drive of a computer, but you have to have a second device like the first, which will process, you SIMS memories, as the hard drive replacement, can not serve this function?

*Oh' and Chrono, Pamela Moore said that Croits-feild Yakove disease phonetically spelled, may have some of its parts placed in hand lotion?

So if you're going to sexually stimulate yourself, I would suggest that you use KY Jelly or a similar equivalent only?

Pamela said this in Anomalies.net, about how many cow products spin-off, may have the CJD prion in it.

If I were you, I would probably ask my doctor,, that they sent you had to help you out.

Sorry, but this is a health issue and ..........I better shut up now.

No kidding, be well, but don't do your torque in hand lotion any more???

"When you get horney, do you take matters into your own hands"

I will not be telling you that.

"Is there a device, which looks like a card, which is a little smaller than a three by three floppy cassette, which can One, totally replace a computer's hard-drive and Two also serves as active memory"

I don't know if you have them in this time.

Chrono does not answer the question if he has use hand lotion at all.

More than likely Chrono is concerned, due to the information that the CJD prion may be in hand lotion?

Pensiveness, nail biting, pacing back and forth.The specter of being left in this time, as the nature of the mission has failed and they don't want him back.

If you eat cow meat, then you run the risk of getting the CJD prion.

Is there a woman here now, this time, you can care for your ger-blinken-steimer?

This is very, very, important for you to have, even if she only cleans it.

"to everyone that wanted to talk to me over yahoo:

for the last couple of weeks I have been unable to get on yahoo messenger. I have just fixed it. I found out the reason it was broke was because my computer date was set to 2165 for some reason. it has now been fixed"

Whats your yahoo name?

"oh so cow meat in this time could have cbj in it"

some has some disease so I rather have healthier food.

"Whats your yahoo name"

look in my profile. it is the same as my ema

I have just had some bad news. war has broke out and they are drafting anyone with any military training so I will most likely be drafted. I will probably get my draft notice in two days and then a day later get teleported back to sign up and then I will be allowed 3 days with my family