I am from the year 2522

It is well known in many circles, that Bush is Hitler come back.Why do you think that both of his daughters drank booze, like they were fishes?
It isnt that Bush is like hitler. Remember Bush came from the State of Texas. Different set of values down that a-way. Shoot first, ask questions later. World a'shoulda known you dont mess with them Texans, they get a mite riled and go for broke for them that did the disrespectin'
Plus consider the fact that Saturday Night fun is sitting on top of a two thousand pound bull named The Bone Crusher, and then have your body torn apart from being wrenched around like a rag doll, eventually being throw off of the bulls back so he can try and gore/trample you to death. Now that sounds like sum fun to participate in.

Kinda the same as pushing over a row of Harleys belonging to a chapter of the Hells Angels and giving them the bird as you flash a ***t eating grin.

That accounts for the boozin too. I believe Texas has drive through liquor stores. They did awhile ago, dont know about now-a-days. I had a good friend from Texas, drove around with a bottle of Jack Daniels in the side compartment of the door of his chevy pick-up. Seemed normal to him. Didnt to the California Highway Patrol. He's been gone for awhile now, as a guest of the State Correctional Institutions .

creedo, no one believes nostradamus's bull. He predicted the world would end in 1999 among many other prophecies which never occurred. The guy was a fraud, and his Hister did not necessarily mean Hitler, you and others just try and make it fit when deciphering his quatrains, its all too subjective, his work.

Naustradamus is a hoax. Its just like me sayin to one friend before a horse race, that horse #1 will win, than going to another friend and saying #2 is going to win, and so on and on. Of course your gonna predict it, cause you've predicted every single probable outcome, so one person is going to say, 'hey your really are a phsycic.' Thats what naustradamus done, his got tones and tones of predictions, and only a handful have come true, and if they were true, they were true on a broad basis, ie. a tragedy will happen at the turn of the century.

An interesting aspect may be involved here that hasn't been considered. If the human mind/spirit is capable of transending multiple time lines and multiple dimensions, perhaps what was seen was from many places with various outcomes.

The awareness of where and of whom he saw in his "visions" may have been real, but to which timeline or dimension did it belong?

Perhaps in another dimension the world did end in their 1999.

He just didnt have the capacity to filter from where his visions originated and to where they applied.

to creedo: wtf are u, a robot, nerd, faggit with no friends? ur weird as ****
Creedo is a good man, far beyond your level of thought processes. He has many friends here and you should demonstrate some maturity. If you are claiming to be an intelligent individual, so far you have proved the complete opposite.
Are you capable of submitting scientific assertions based upon research done by leading thinkers, scientists and/or researchers of the past or present? Or is your vocabulary limited to the terminology utilized by the uneducated?

You have alot of growing up to do, brother.

Ovr, thats just stupid thinking. You are making allowances for him, if there are infinite universes and I made a prediction now that in 2005 an ant would become president of the USA, it would happen in one universe, because there are infinite possibilities but does that make me able to predict the future? NO.

I would like to clarify what I have said, as this say breaks a few rules.

When a persons spirit passes on, they usually go through a period of adjustment, before they are reissued a new body.

What I feel, is that through some gadgetry, that somehow the spirit of Hitler, was reinvested in George Bush.

I'm not saying this in a derogatory sence, in the short time Hitler was invested somewhere else, he might have learned.

So I'm saying possibly, a kinder, more gentle, feeling Hitler.

Not the same old Hitler who let his henchmen do whatever they wanted.

This is what I'm saying.

Two, the seer you talk about was a mystery school graduate.

He was very good at what he did and was not, I feel a charlatan in any way.

Ovr, thats just stupid thinking. You are making allowances for him, if there are infinite universes and I made a prediction now that in 2005 an ant would become president of the USA, it would happen in one universe, because there are infinite possibilities but does that make me able to predict the future? NO.
Thank-You for your kind words. If you had examined the wording a little more closely, you may have noticed that I presented my thoughts as a whimsical musing.
Nostradamus was not a stupid man. He was very well educated and his prophecies have etched his name into the history books and have allowed his creations to be continued topics of discussion for hundreds of years.

Whether incorrect or not, they have served there purpose and have given the man a place within the hallways of immortality.

I dont recall any of his "visions" as being similar to an insect becoming the leader of large, powerful nation. Perhaps you meant Adam Ant?

ovr lord legion- when i posted that it was like my 2nd post on these forums and i didnt know him and read what he wrote before that. if you were walknig down the street and someone came up to you and said that youd think the same thing. he just seems weird.

my iq test came out higher than 125-130 i can post it if you want.

i have a question..... does anyone aactually believe anything chrono says? to farfetched, and he avoids questions he doesent want to answer.

ovr lord legion- when i posted that it was like my 2nd post on these forums and i didnt know him and read what he wrote before that. if you were walknig down the street and someone came up to you and said that youd think the same thing. he just seems weird.my iq test came out higher than 125-130 i can post it if you want.

i have a question..... does anyone aactually believe anything chrono says? to farfetched, and he avoids questions he doesent want to answer.
To answer your last question of your reply...no. This discussion with Chronohistorian has gone on for eons. I personally have a grudging respect for chrono only because as much as he has been assaulted, he persists. And sometimes his responses are down right hilarious. I enjoy reading his replies and it can break the monotony of my day.
I mentioned it in another thread, as an adult, I have the power to select what I am going to read, and whether I believe it or not. I may even utilize my powers of decision to not reply to chronohistorian at all. However, I like to talk to him once in awhile, since we are brothers here at TTI.

As far as your I.Q. being higher than 125-130; congradulations. Now comes the time to develope your gift and hone your intellectual skills. You have come to the right place for that, since I myself have had to step back and focus on my thinking habits. My first posts make me shudder, but then it had been along time since I engaged within this type of "Mental Gymnastics".

I still make mistakes and persist only to try and further develope my abilities. This is a good ttesting ground for putting the noggin' to use. Also, I have met some very fastinating people, and enjoy immensly the interactions with them.

As far as your comments on Creedo, you dont owe me an explaination. Creedo is the one whom needs to be addressed.

DO you know anything about the photon belt, has it any truth to it...

Guys go to the aleins / ufo forum - read the article that creedo posted on the photon belt... Its a very intriuging article, gets you thinking alot about the universe, and how things fit in place...

my iq test came out higher than 125-130 i can post it if you want.
Well done! Have a biscuit.
And yet, you still can't find the "shift" key on your keyboard, it seems. And you think that calling someone a "faggit" (presumably spelled like that because you don't know that it's "faggot") is a valuable and intelligent response.

Thank God we have brains such as yours among us.

wasnt talkin to u leigon talkin to troll face. but ur jealous of me to lol j/k

chrono u didnt answer my last question using your knowledge from the future, u looked it up on the internet, thus not proving that ur from 2522

someone seems a little jealous? lol. faggit.
Of what? Not being able to spell? Being homophobic? Not figuring out how to create captial letters on a computer?
Yeah, I wish I was you so hard that I don't think I'll ever sleep peacefully again. Sorry, but copying the arguing techniques of Jenny Jones' guests doesn't exactly show off that unbelievably astoundingly inordinately huge and impressive IQ of yours.

wasnt talkin to u leigon talkin to troll face. but ur jealous of me to lol j/k
Jealous of what? Trollface is a friend of mine and I Dont take kindly to your insulting him. I know he can wittle you down to size by himself, but I want him to know I am standing with him.
As I mentioned previoulsy, intelligence doesnt mean a thing without discipline and developement. You have a long way to go, Tom. Insulting everybody isnt a demonstration of your skill of reason and logic.

Your daddy needs to teach you manners, boy!