I am from the year 2522

yea ovr lord you sound just like someone from the year 3033, f-in fraud. congradulations go "stand" by ur gay lover.
Did you ever notice the title of the thread ended with the word "Story"?
Oh, and yes, we are lovers, Trollface and I. Trollface, are we meeting at your place tonight or mine? I got the wine chillin in the fridge.

No reason to be jealous Tommy Boy, I am sure we could make room for one more nice tight a** in the jacuzzi. You work out Tommy? or are you kinda flabby? We might make some allowances.

no im not gay sorry. yea i got weightlifting 3rd period, right now i bench 15 more than my body weight . how much do you bench?

ovr lord are you really that much of a loser to spend your days making up stories about your fantasies just like creedo does when he posts? go get a job.

ovr lord are you really that much of a loser to spend your days making up stories about your fantasies just like creedo does when he posts? go get a job.
Actually, Tom, I had a job that most people only dream about. That job filled my bank accounts with massive amounts of cash, of which has allowed me to do what I want in life.
I am pretty much semi-retired and can do anything I want.

I spend quite a bit of time assisting children that have gotten a rotten deal in their lives.

Have you ever considered how many kids are starving right here in our own country?

Have you ever considered how many get abused by so called adults?

Have you ever been to a childrens hospital and seen the little kids with cancer and other ailments?

I am not gay, and have a family with a wife and three children. I dont hold any ill feelings against those who choose an alternative lifestyle, why do you?

Instead of attacking everyone, why dont you attempt to do something constructive? It is easy to tear people down and it is a shame that somebody with your intellect would endeavor to do just that.

Why not have a little fun and contribute some positive thoughts.

This world has enough hatred in it without more people adding to it.

I am strongly suggesting that you refrain from continuing this line of personal attacks against the posters in this forum. Trollface and Creedo have contributed far more than you realize and there is no reason to insult either of them. You could learn quite a bit from them.

to everyone that wanted to talk to me over yahoo:

for the last couple of weeks I have been unable to get on yahoo messenger. I have just fixed it. I found out the reason it was broke was because my computer date was set to 2165 for some reason. it has now been fixed

ovr, just out of curiosity do you prefer cavorting or extorting?
spacer.png

Click here

After tracking your IP, I see you live in Amsterdam. Out of curiosity, whay have you chosen that location as your dock? Another question, Did you have to go through very much training to learn to use these ancient computers or have to learn to adapt to a civilazation 500 years in your past? How do you plan to transport the historical records to your time?

theoristjoey-I aren't in amsterdam. my IP must be changing. I didn't know this computer could change IP.

We were just shown the basic operations of the computers

I contact the future atleast once everyday and give them a report of what is happening or I cohntact my family

Syc-I think I have already spoken about sport

Ok chrono well I'll have to read up some more the only thing I read was something about skiing on Pluto ???

So whats the goa in the future you animals seem 2 be 2 boring for my liking nobody seems to have a laugh its all space travel rubbish and aliens. What alcohol do u fellas drink ??? What are the shelas like they got talent or are they just as hum drum as yourself.

Chrono is a freak from Holland, claiming to be an english time traveller. His english is rubbish, as his first language is dutch. Ignore this freak who claims to be from 2522 but 'CONVENIENTLY' cannot provide solid evidence of tomorrow's events because the 'EVIDENCE IS DELETED BY COMPUTERS'.

He needs professional medical help, I bet he is a hermit.

we have space races where people from other planets take part in it.

can someone else track my IP to show this person that I am not in amsterdam. the people back at base might have done something about hiding it but I doubt it