I am from the year 2522

ok chrono if ur REALLY from the future u could tell me something here. since u know everything from our history before 2003 or whenever the year u said u lost it from, u could tell me something that historians think now that is wrong and tell me what it is.

dont u ever watch the history channel or somthing and have seen something on it that you knew was wrong becuase ur from the future

wow ur the worst historian ever than. well u do know about the human races history before 2000 right becuase that information was never lost correct? i believe uve said this somewher in this huge thread. well if you did and uve studied history and only history all your life you must know how everything happend in human history before the year 2000 the becuase of how smart the human race has become in the future and becuse u have time travel... so that means if u cant give me a list of things things that historians today are wrong about that just stfu

I SMELL A FRAUD

"dont u ever watch the history channel or somthing and have seen something on it that you knew was wrong becuase ur from the future"

why would I watch the history channel when I know it all already?

"well u do know about the human races history before 2000 right becuase that information was never lost correct"

yes I know about most of it.

"well if you did and uve studied history and only history all your life you must know how everything happend in human history before the year 2000"

I cannot possibly know every single detail of what happened in the past.

"becuase of how smart the human race has become in the future and becuse u have time travel"

there is a limit on how far back we are able to go.

"so that means if u cant give me a list of things things that historians today are wrong about that just stfu"

no I won't. eventhough you think you know something there was never a lesson called "what the past thought was true but is false".

do you actually think there would be a lesson on that?

males can't get pregnant unless they have a sex change plus chancy smith is too old or he could be dead. I don't know if he is alive or dead.

so when did your brother impregnate your mam? a better question when were you born? were you early or late?

k since u know most of it tell me the greatest moment in time for humans. i want your oppinon, and dont tell me anything that hasnt happend yet.

and i would like to talk to you on an instant messanger program... Do you have AOL instant messanger, MSN, Windows or what. You could email it to me so no one knows.

"tell me the greatest moment in time for humans. i want your oppinon"

well that is hard there are so many good moments in history. I don't have a favourite.

I think this time is one of the greatest times in history. you are managing to live without being scared of terrorism. in fact you look terrorism in the face and say do your worst (not really but do you get my point?)

there are also a lot of advances around this time. I think you have primitive teleportation and cloaking technology at this time.

"i would like to talk to you on an instant messanger program... Do you have AOL instant messanger, MSN, Windows or what. You could email it to me so no one knows"

I used to have yahoo but my computer is going funny and it won't run it anymore (might be because I got this from a museum in the future).

Note contamination rules:

If Chronohistorian is real, then he may be allowed to receive a donated computer, from any philanthropist.

The regulations stipulate, that he must sign, in any way for this gift, with his time travel coordinator and that he must receive a free machine, which is defiantly not infracted upon, by any host government agency.

Chronohistorian's presence here, said at TTI, is allowed, as long as he is kept in a sterile capacity, as a guest observer commenter only and not an active force for change, so contaminating this visited to timeline.

So a friend is allowed to receive a donated computer for Chronohistorian, however Chronoihistorian should not be preyed upon, by time traveler visitation rites.

creedo-lol. stop acting like you know everything about the future.

I never received the computer from anyone except the government. they needed it so they took it from the museum. the museum will get it back after I have finished with it.

CH said>I never received the computer from anyone except the government. they needed it so they took it from the museum. the museum will get it back after I have finished with it.

Creed>I never said that you needed a computer.

You said that yours was acting up.

If you of value here in this time as either a guest or an observer, the complement of a special computer as a donation from a philanthropist, might be allowed.

I don't know everything.

I don't even know what you say while you at the height of your orgasm, while your boinking your wife?

Chrono- I just finished a 3 page essay on christopher columbus: hero or villain. I would like to know what you were taught about columbus in your time. do u think he is a hero or a villian. i now know alot about columbus and know what people today think about him so i will know if you go to a website read and then rephrase the info. :)

Is rock and roll still around. The rock legends, still tour around the world... Do they sum up to the legends like Led Zepellin, Guns N Roses, or Eric clapton ?

Is google still around ? Is there a google search engine in peoples brain ?

we never learned much about columbus in school because he isn't important. he never did anything for the world. china found america 70-90 years before him.

he landed on what now is called cuba and kidnapped people to bring back to spain so he is more like a villain than a hero but you can't really call him a villain because everyone was kidnapping indians to be used as slaves.

cp_christ-rock and roll is still around but most people like opera.

google isn't around but I think the word "google" becomes a dictionary word. I don't know when this happens but I know it does

Thers a part of me that wants to believe you, and another part that just doubts you in every way. sucks hard, its almost like my brain has evolved, so it wants to believe you, like sexual instincts. You dont why you like girls, you just do, its the same thing.

Another question, you were saying something about travelling at light speeds to other galaxies. Im not a time travel guru, but isn't it something like when you go at the speed of light, time is frozen. So what happens to the crew of these so called space ships, doesnt time freeze for them, but time keeps goign in the 'real world'.

Why would they have a military, are countries still segregated. Are there countries that still attack each other, has there being any wars. Is the world one, is there an international army, so to speak.

Are armies trained to attack alien races, has there being any intergallactic wars, like we see on star trek, and star wars ?

Is george bush potrayed in the future, like adolf hitler is potrayed today. An evil tyrant, with nothing but greed and evil?

Now when you say that religeon is ruled out, does that mean everyone is athiest. Everyone believes that when they die, they die and thats it ?

Are there any muslims, jews, hindu's, buddhists ?

Is there still conflict between the jews and muslims, is it ever resolved?