I am from the year 2522

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Als antwoord op:</font><hr />

forgot to tell you about another prediction. I don't know when this happens though.

president bush receives the nobel peace prize (is that what it is called?)

OMG! Bush Jr. is the murderer of many innocent people. What the heck anyway, since Yasser Arafat got it the Nobel peace price isn't worth a single penny any more.

I have another question for you chrono. AlienChild claims that Bush Jr. is going to be shot next September. Is that claim true or false? If you did know about 9/11 you must be aware of this as well.

spacer.png
That sure is a disappointment.

george bush isnt that bad people jesus. just because he went to war in iraq to try and make the world a safer place. so he shoudl get the nobel peace prize. anyway maybe they will find WMD's in iraq. or other evidence that proves the war in iraq was justified in the future.

I thought i was done posting political statements but i guess not. The main reason he went to war is to avenge the attempt made on his fathers life by Saddam. Are personal vendettas a reason to push the whole country into war? I do understand that Saddam was not a wonderful person so perhaps we are better off. However, if our soliders are sacrificing their lives for such a good cause to secure America, why hasn't he sent his own daughters over to fight?

OT: That is so true, oil was certainly an issue there.

So you have a Nano Garden eh? I imagine that takes all the fun out of digging the garden yourself, rather than let millions of little 'bots take care of it for you.

Is personal acheivement as big a thing in 2522 as it is in 2004?

I have a basic nanobot garden provided by the government. the nanobots only control the size of the grass so you don't have to cut it.

I could buy nanobots from a company that could change the colour of my grass and make flowers but I don't want to pay the extra money. I would rather have the "no thrills" service

personal achievment is important but cutting the grass is hardly a personal achievement

I think this is the problem when talking to people from the future, my sentence structure should have been clarified before putting in another question.

What I meant was, as a seperate question unrelated to the gardening, about personal acheivement, here we place emphasis on personal acheivement, for example the olympic games, myself I like to learn about writing novels, programming computers etc. There is nothing to gain from this except my own personal goal of acheiving these aims. So I was wondering if people are as much into acheiving personal goals as we are today.

Another question for you, are there many in your era who don't use technology as much as others?

You might call them freethinkers or luddites I suppose.

If you had read carefully you would have asked a different question. Yes, according the HP scientists, it was comfirmed that the molecule consisted of nothing but electromagnetically-induced pulses of light. In the mind, when we are dreaming, we do not know that we had a dream untill we woke up. The first question asked by physicists in the 1930s was: "How do we know we are not still dreaming when we wake up?"

Everything we react to and everything we see is nothing but electrical stimuli to our minds....wheather it is solid or wheather it is not. It was and it is....a very valid question.

Also you might recall having already read my posts carefully, that I used a field intensity grid of electromanetics. Later I stated that this reality I experienced one time only was that the mind seemed to control my placement within this grid.

Where did I go in the 1940s? There was a store, a five and dime, that I used to go to in Cincinnati, Ohio as a child which I determined to see again. This is yet another criteria to believe that resonating frequencies are somewhat guided by our electromagnetic presence and our thoughts. We, especially the mind, is capable of creating electromagnetic vortexes of very low voltages but very high amperage. This is why it probably works.

http://www.kevinwarwick.com/

Professor of Cybernetics

University of Reading

Kevin Warwick is Professor of Cybernetics at the University of Reading, UK where he carries out research in artificial intelligence, control and robotics. His favourite topic is pushing back the frontiers of machine intelligence. Kevin began his career by joining British Telecom with whom he spent the next 6 years. At 22 he took his first degree at Aston University followed by a PhD and research post at Imperial College, London. He subsequently held positions at Oxford, Newcastle and Warwick Universities before being offered the Chair at Reading, at the age of 32.

Kevin has published over 300 research papers and his latest paperback In the Mind of the Machines gives a warning of a future in which machines are more intelligent than humans. He has been awarded higher doctorates both by Imperial College and the Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague and has been described (by Gillian Anderson of the X-Files) as Britain's leading prophet of the robot age. He appears in the 1999 Guinness Book of Records for an Internet robot learning experiment and in the 2002 edition for his Cyborg research.

In 1998 he shocked the international scientific community by having a silicon chip transponder surgically implanted in his left arm. A series of further implant experiments have taken place in which Kevin's nervous system was linked to a computer. This research led to him being featured in February 2000, as the cover story on the US magazine wired. Kevin also presented the Year 2000 Royal Institution Christmas Lectures with great success. Kevin's new implant experiment called 'Project Cyborg' got underway in March 2002 and is providing exciting results.

Warwick has also had a chip inserted into his wifes arm, the readings are being monitored, although I don't fully understand the results myself, but impulses are being received in both subjects due to their intimacy with each other. I think that he was hoping one day for a form of telepathy. We shall see.

anyway maybe they will find WMD's in iraq.
Both Bush and Blair have said that there were no WMDs in Iraq rpior to the invasion.

Kevin also presented the Year 2000 Royal Institution Christmas Lectures with great success.
They forgot to say that he's been a regular judge on Robot Wars since it's inception. Technogames, too.

Modus_Operandi-yes we like to achieve personal goals.

people like to do courses on how to build robots and programme them. things like that. would that qualify for a personal goals?

there are still tribes of people in africa that have no contact with the outside world. they do not use technology.