I am from the year 2522

chrono, do people in the future still report UFO's. and can u tell us if UFO's are real. personally, i dont think they are,but who knows. are they the lizarns?

why would we report ufos?

we can go anywhere in the galaxy ourself as long as we have a ship.

the ones that abduct people are the zkanam. they use their androids (the greys) to abduct people for scientific research.

in the future we also abduct people from primitive planets for scientific research and the zkanam still do it on other planets.

the lights that you might see over area 51 might be the lizarans landing to trade or the american pilots testing the technology out that the lizarans gave them

i have another question, does france,england,germany and other european countries unite into one country? if so when. if the whole world unites into one, when does that happen to.

what is the most powerful weapon in the human arsenal? like today we have the nuclear missle. also if u know what are the lizarns or saracns most powerful weapon?

countries start banding together in 2289 but it takes until 2325 for the whole world to be under 1 government.

all we have are energy weapons. the more energy you put inside them the more destructive they are. the more energy it has inside the longer it takes to make them. it also takes more money to make them. if it has too much energy then it could overload

spacer.png

I am sick of this. Chrono, either you are genuine which I DEFINATELY think you are not, or you are in need of serious medical help for being so delusional.

I have read these posts and all your predictions are years away. TO PROVE you are genuine, give us a prediction of what will happen NEXT WEEK on Saturday the 28th of august, either tell us some of the olympic results, or a major event etc. Do not fob this question off and give me a prediction in a years time, give me a prediction regarding NEXT WEEK and NEXT WEEK ONLY, surely there must be some event you can tell us happening then.

If not, do not post on this forum your lies anylonger.

Regards.

JD

if you cannot be bothered reading then please don't write.

like I have said I do not know anything about sporting or entertainment history. I have also said the history was deleted so I cannot give predictions to the nearest week or month

Get in the event sphere.

I'll do no such thing.

Creedo,.... Get in?!

We are at about twenty feet below the rock-wall off Santa Catalina and see those divers over there?

AC, Yes', what about them?

They are down to about thirty-five feet and look out a little ways, towards the dim, in the ocean.

AC, I don't see, wait, Jesus, is that a big fish!!

Ahh, its headed for the divers, but they don't see,......wait, now they've got him and are turning around.

Creedo, Its a Great White.One of the biggest that has been in these parts for a while.

But look at the reaction of the divers, as opposed to the shark?

AC, I see what youre trying to get across.The Great White is only curious and is not really after them.

One has a weapon,.....?

Creedo, a Bang stick, ....shotgun load in an aluminum tube.

AC,He's swimming off now.

Creedo, This was about a few years ago and things seemed normal then.

Okay switch forward in time.........?

AC, Oh my that guy does not see it and its coming right for him.

Creedo, It was over quick.

This is only a short time ago and something has changed.

AC What?

Creedo,.....You see they kind-of look over their prey, if its too big and don't strike right away?

Okay throw the switch and we're here.

AC, I've seen trawlers haul in their loads of fish,........"My God they, none of those people see that dorsal fin coming for them, that has to be at-least seven feet in height.

Oh man, it took the front of the boat right out of the water and is splintering the wood, as if it were match-sticks!

Creedo,....Bad scene, isn't it?

This was a short time ago and they did not even have time to get as may-day off.

AC,...The point of this is?

Creedo,...Something is changed ocean-wide.

AC,...That thing we talked about yesterday, about your brother, Gary...........?

Creedo,...No' thats not it.What I'm trying to show you, is that soething is changeing that he does not even see.

1 saying for you:

1. "He went with a cow and came back with beans"

This means the idiot got overcharged for something and he doesn't realise that.

overall they are just calling him an idiot.

you may recognise this. it isn't being said yet but it is still recognisable. can you tell where it is from?

yes you are right but there is no such thing as magic beans so the saying is still correct.
Yes but in the end he didn't overpay because they really were magic beans. Therefore he got more than his money's worth so to speak. Doesn't this mean that the saying is not correct then?

no it doesn't because if it wasn't magic then he would have been stupid.

when people are stupid enough to get all their money taken from them that saying comes in handy.

I never invented the saying. I don't know who did. I just start to hear it a lot the last couple of months I was in my own time. it most mostly in comedy.

Tim-o-tay asked the question why would a certain part of our history be missing, is that the are of time before 2012, was termed as a genetics cleansing area of time.

This is when they killed off the excess poultry as there were too many human here on Earth.

So somehow, this period of time is convientley forgotten.

timotay-I have already said why. computers developed consciousness. they didn't want to be slaves anymore. the government wanted to stop them. the computers found out about this and tried to stop them. the computers realised there was no hope for them and decided to destroy records (not just historical records).

if you want to know the full story of what happened you can check back in this thread or it could be in the other thread