I am from the year 2522

This sun was said to have nuke waste shot into it durring the Reagan era.

It is now being affected by said Tesla weapons, as said in GLP.

This sun may or may not have one hundred years left.

I don't know where you have come from, but it may not be Earth's future?

creedo what are you!!!!!!!!!! ur so messed up its time to get some help

ok chrono what is your goal on this forum? is it to convince us, help us, learn from us?

can u ask the doctor thats with you for some information about the future maybe she knows?

when u are back home in 2522 what do you do all day?

do u watch CNN or somthing? what tv channels do u watch

Do you live in a house, appartment or condo?

what kind of weapons do humans have? do we still use ballistics (bullets) or do we use energy weapons?

if the humans got in a war with the sacarans or the lizarns would the humans stand a chance

how strong is our militart compared to theirs?

As said from GLP posting board source, Trollface' as relayed from archives:During the Reagan Gorbychev era, I was assigned to officiate in the disposal of excess atomic weapons in a proposed plan, to send them into the sun.

I was there and we did this sending into the sun.

>Technical:The sun is gennised via a compression of matter, which results in fusion process, which both consume and then convert the core of any would=be sun.

These suns are set at birth, by a rate of burn, which does not require fuel, ever, that is of an isotope value, with regards to this fuel being enriched and refined radioactive materials, such as either plutonium, or uranium.

All comets and or space debris that is digested into any sun, is usually not refined and enriched radioactive matter.

So like placing one hundred and fifty proof vodka infront of a newborn, who is starting to eat, the results of this matter for the fledgling sun, are quite disastrous.

The sun will prematurely age and or instantly detonate.

>Source on Art Bell's Dreamland a few years back, they had channeling from the future from a person who saw people in the southwest trying desperately to live below ground and the sky was a dull shade of red.

These people were from what Art's guest said, were desperitly trying to find and grow some source of food and were very dismal.

I don't know who is inback of compromising this sun, however people being killed by an upcoming revolution or a result of, would be mercifully quick.

Note since the timeline is paralleled, it could be in the short tense, that this sun just detonate and explode.

Sources sworn, courtesy of GLP posting board.

I not only ignore trolls, I report them, "get my drift"?

As I had previously stated, It was only by accident that I happened to catch the brief article in one of my science journals. When I returned to the web pages of Hewlitt-Packard everything that had previously been there regarding past molecular assemblies had been removed. The individuals that I managed to contact denied that anything of this nature was ever displayed. I have no axes to grind, no profits to be made and certainly am not clowning around.

I am trying to tell any one of you who has the scientific knowledge necessary so that there will be someone outside of the military and myself who might want to experiment on time. EVERYTHING that we see and can touch and feel is directly associated with electromagnetically-induced pulses of certain frequencies. Even the mind of man, in past experiments, were able to make changes in this field. Somewhere between 7 and 15 Hz is the frequency range of transmission with very low wattages. Take it or leave it........but I will continue to improvise my settings.

Why do I have faith that this can be done? I did it by accident once and I can do it again with faith. About 20 years ago my wife and I acchieved time travel into the past to about 1940-45. It lasted about 20 minutes and ended with the wife telling me she did not want to stay there. I have no idea if I could have stayed or not and one other thing I discovered is that my mind was the trigger back to our starting point. I am still in the dark what was "just right" in that experiment but it gives one the faith to continue. When I do find out I will also be able to understand more about the principles involved.

For those who asked the question: "If it is top secret, how come you know about it.?" For those of you who can read it has already been presumed in what I have written....I read of it before it was classified because the journal was printed and released before it was classified. For those who asked me about my spelling or something just as silly having to do with a spell checker as I recall? May I remind you all that you need to check yours first before checking mine so that someone in a glass house accuses you of throwing stones. Believe me, If it was an important paper I would have my secretary do it before submission. In other cases where clearnce is necessary I still retain 'cosmic top secret' from time in military working on classified documents in 1953, Heidleburg, Germany.

Tom_A-I have no goal on this forum.

I cannot ask the doctor for any medical information to give you.

when I am at home I normally help with the kids and in my freetime watch some comedy or go to the leisure centre to go in a life simulator.

I live in a house.

like I have said before we use energy weapons.

we would stand a chance against the Skaarans. we have already had a few battles with them

I don't think we would stand a chance against the lizarans because they are about 1700 years more advanced than us. we probably wouldn't fight them anyway they are peaceful and we wouldn't antagonise them.

our military is very strong.

About the weather in England, its breaking a few records this weather pattern. Unusual though yes. Wouldn't worry about it unless its related to Creedo's posts.

Question, are these Skaaran into genetic manipulation at all? Maybe you could draw a picture of one however bad your art is and post it on this site?

like I have said. I don't have a scanner to scan the pic onto the computer.

I do not know if skaarans are into genetic manipulation because we don't know much about them except what they look like and why they hate us

chrono u r so full of [censored] y any one would believe him or even read this any more blows my mind.

he is clearly just some guy whos got no life so hes trien to get some attention by pretending to be important

u have no proof of anything and all of your predictions are years ahead. u dont seem like the kind of person the goverment would send back in time. u should take an iq test on the web and tell us what u get. u never anwser any questions just move around them.

has anyone ever talked to him on the phone? i think if u really wanted to prove urself u should get a scanner draw some pictures and post em on the web. u shouldnt object to this because u have alot of money with u right?

Danger,

so u say molecules are really made of light and everything is a dream? is that what your trying to say? and u can time travel just by thinking about it? where in 1945 did u go?

I always answer questions

Tom_A-I am forbidden from talking to people on the phone because it isn't part of my mission.

I am not allowed to buy things like scanners because it isn't part of my mission and I could alter the timeline.

ok well than please tell me about your house that u live in, in 2522

Danger could you tell me how to time travel with my mind. im not in the military

it is just a normal house. it is made of metal but it is made to look like it is built in brick.

2 bathrooms

3 bedrooms

kitchen

moving stairs

living area

basic nanobot garden

forgot to tell you about another prediction. I don't know when this happens though.

president bush receives the nobel peace prize (is that what it is called?)