To: JOHN TITOR-A special request.

pamela

Dimensional Traveler
Dearest John,

I have last spoken to you about ten years ago.

By now everyone (including me sometimes) thinks you are

just a story some guy made up on the internet.

However I have kept in my heart all of the unexplained things

that have happened concerning you and to this day have no

real explanation.

However, in the least bit chance you were real I am making

this special request.

Remember before you left you asked me a question?

That question was "What can I do for you is there anything you would

like me to do for you while I am time traveling?"

I really, with all of my heart, want you to come and visit me.

I want to see you in person atleast just ONE time.

If you must come in the past just make sure you come AFTER my

dream of you visiting me in April of 1998 Otherwise I may not

accept you because I won't know you but atleast I will be curious

because of the dream.

In this timeline I have not seen you physically yet so I hope to see you in

the near future here.

In my dream I did not see that time machine in the vehicle and I am wondering

now if it was just something you drug along with you and said it was your

time machine. ;)

Your family can get my current address and phone number from Larry Haber.

Please grant this request as it is really the only thing I have ever asked of you.

To meet a real time traveler in person just ONE time and to possibly see a

real time machine in my lifetime.

I have to say it also was a BIG disappointment to never get the departure video

I was SO looking forward to that to see if the time traveling matched my dream.

Yours Truly,

Take care,

Pamela

The letter is from my heart and it is written to John only. Since I cannot contact John I must display it this way...unfortunately. In the hopes if there was ANY chance he was real he may see it.

Dearest John,I have last spoken to you about ten years ago.

By now everyone (including me sometimes) thinks you are

just a story some guy made up on the internet.

However I have kept in my heart all of the unexplained things

that have happened concerning you and to this day have no

real explanation.

However, in the least bit chance you were real I am making

this special request.

Remember before you left you asked me a question?

That question was "What can I do for you is there anything you would

like me to do for you while I am time traveling?"

I really, with all of my heart, want you to come and visit me.

I want to see you in person atleast just ONE time.

If you must come in the past just make sure you come AFTER my

dream of you visiting me in April of 1998 Otherwise I may not

accept you because I won't know you but atleast I will be curious

because of the dream.

In this timeline I have not seen you physically yet so I hope to see you in

the near future here.

In my dream I did not see that time machine in the vehicle and I am wondering

now if it was just something you drug along with you and said it was your

time machine.

Your family can get my current address and phone number from Larry Haber.

Please grant this request as it is really the only thing I have ever asked of you.

I have to say it also was a BIG disappointment to never get the departure video

I was SO looking forward to that to see if the time traveling matched my dream.

Yours Truly,

Take care,

Pamela
yeah come back john titor and make some more dead wrong predictions . please. we need another peter novak/ zeshua, hdrkid on the forum

The letter is from my heart and it is written to John only. Since I cannot contact John I must display it this way...unfortunately. In the hopes if there was ANY chance he was real he may see it.
how does some guy with a laughable time travel story actually pull this much of a con job on you?

I really, with all of my heart, want you to come and visit me.I want to see you in person atleast just ONE time.

(snip)

A bit selfish for a person who likes to talk about karma, and saving the world, etc. If you (still) believe he was a real time traveler, isn't there something you could ask of him that would benefit more than just you?
And you had his private EMAIL address. So I guess the hoaxer simply stopped using it or at least responding to emails from it?

RMT

A bit selfish for a person who likes to talk about karma, and saving the world, etc. If you (still) believe he was a real time traveler, isn't there something you could ask of him that would benefit more than just you?
No, sorry I can't think of anything.

Is he the only time traveler you would meet?
Any time traveler would be fascinating to meet with

but John is special to me.

I like that song you provided by the way.

Very interesting ...if I do say so myself.

Fair enough. I do think you will find that it is more mundane than one would anticipate, unless you accompany them on a voyage. People do not change much in time. Often it is not realized except in retrospect that they are a time traveler. There is good reason for this.

Hmm. I do love paradoxes. Want one ?

John Titor will already have seen this thread ( and indeed all those he generated ) before he even left 2036. People have a habit of responding to time traveller posts as if the time traveller were temporaly in the here and now. But in Titor's time, the entire history of his escapade will be in the past. He could theoretically read this thread before he even posts his first post in 1998.

Houston, you have a problem:

John Titor will already have seen this thread ( and indeed all those he generated ) before he even left 2036.
You sound awfully certain of that. And yet in another recent post you were extolling the virtues of "infinite number of timelines" for a reason why one asking a TTer to post in the reader's past would not be valid.
Sorry, you can't have it both ways.. unless, of course, like others, you simply use the concept of a "paradox" to cover your unscientific suggestions?

RMT

Titor himself claimed that there was maybe a maximum 2.5% divergence between his timeline and ours. I'd find it a remarkable strain on credulity if, by chance, that 2.5% just happened to include the ommission of every one of his own posts from his own timeline......for someone who quite happily predicted WORLD events.

It is a serious question that almost nobody has asked. What is the status of timetravelinstitute.com in Titor's own time ? It is quite reasonable to suppose that he could indeed have read this thread ( and all future threads up to 2036 ) before even embarking on his travels.

A time traveller would already know the consequences of their actions, before even travelling.

Titor himself claimed that there was maybe a maximum 2.5% divergence between his timeline and ours.
Just FYI: This is my most favorite incomplete answer Titor ever gave. He also did not define the standard by which this percentage is measured (i.e. what = 100%?). By not doing so, this number means absolutely nothing.
I also find it amusing that you are using unfounded statements by a person making unfalsifiable claims on the internet as if they are valid. For the sake of science, you would first have to prove that his statement was accurate before you can use it in a valid response to your own claim.

for someone who quite happily predicted WORLD events.
And got a large majority of them WRONG! Did you enjoy the Beijing Olympics? I loved the beach volleyball babes the most. But that's just me. :oops:

It is a serious question that almost nobody has asked. What is the status of timetravelinstitute.com in Titor's own time ? It is quite reasonable to suppose that he could indeed have read this thread ( and all future threads up to 2036 ) before even embarking on his travels.
Sure it is, but you are missing my point: The fact he claimed "infinite timelines" was a plot tactic to cover his knowledge that he knew he could not get all predictions correct. In essence, it is this plot tactic that makes his entire story unfalsifiable. So no answer he could possibly give to anyone asking about TTI posts read in his time would ever matter...because there are infinite timelines, and you just had to BELIEVE HIM when he said his timeline was our timeline.

A time traveller would already know the consequences of their actions, before even travelling.
If there was only one timeline, yes. But it seems you are buying into the infinite timeline thing as valid. In that case, a time traveler could not be sure he would arrive on the same timeline. (and don't bring up the divergence measure again, because it too was a plot tactic...and a very thin one at that!)
You are caught in a "causal loop", of sorts, in that you cannot divorce your claims from information given by Titor.

RMT

" Sure it is, but you are missing my point: The fact he claimed "infinite timelines" was a plot tactic to cover his knowledge that he knew he could not get all predictions correct."

No, I was making the point that infinite timelines are indeed a factor of a type 1 multiverse. Divergence is indeed a red herring, as it is presented from the perspective of Titor in his timeline....in which he can claim that his past is maybe a little different than ours.

However, one has to then assume that the diveregence is so great that John Titor in OUR timeline never time travels....and is sitting there in 2036 oblivious of all this. That's quite a divergence ! The Titor in our timeline would surely be sitting there reading all this in 2036....prior to getting in the time machine.

So....er..which Titor is Pamela aiming this at ?