The Death of John Titor.

You can't, either let it go, or say what you want in two or three sentences.
This being posted by the guy who can't "let go" of The John Titor Project/Experiment! It is to laugh. Question: How come when it is Creedo babbling on in long posts of discoherent sentences, it is "all for the purpose of historical inquiry", and when I make long posts (with coherent thoughts) it is nothing more than insecurity? Do you EVER plan to answer any of my more difficult, pointed questions? Personally, I just think you are jealous because I took my learning disability as a challenge that eventually improved my ability to write. What have you done with yours?
The topic was, if this is an admission, then the admitter should be able to tell a few things, not attacking Creedo?
Speaking of letting go....let go of the paranoia, Creedo. It doesn't look good on you.
By the way, it's all over the web about the cabalist and the heavy hand.
URL's, please? I'd be interested in meeting other people who understand the part the TOL will play in the integration of science and spirituality. Rumor has it that said Jesus Christ was a Qabalist! ;) RainmanTime

Hello Time Travel_1

I just have 2 questions.

What is the Unix problem that was fixed?

AND

You stated in a previous post:

"I was one of Johns friends in the military."

What millitary branch wre you and John in? What was your ranking?

Please answer my questions in this posting.

The Appropriateness of Chance is Astounding

Persephone

"There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truth's protective layers" by Neil Armstrong

I asked the moderator about the possibility that the former TimeTravel_0 account was deleted and a new person signed up in his place, and he said this:

I have a more plausible explanation. I've researched this and discovered that the old "TimeTravel_0" posts were made before TTI required registration for posting. That is to say, in the "old days" you could post under a certain name (so long as that name wasn't already registered and belonged to someone else) and didn't actually have to register. That seems to be the case with the old John Titor posts.

Samson Rodriguez... a bit of a generic name there, afraid for you life or something?

I wouldn't be all too surprised if it really was you, the whole college thing is right on target, probably a sci-fi freak that read one too many articles right?

Reneging on my previous statemnt, I would be suprised if it was really you, I have my reasons.

NOTE: Even though the title of the thread would be apropo, kind of a hidden message, it would seem that this was one passionate hoax.

Re: umm

I really don't think this was JT. If it is - one wide shot picture of the car, passenger door open, with the time machine in it could go a very long way to putting this all to rest.

Oh! great - now I want evidence from the hoaxter's possible hoaxter!??!? I need a drink!

This forum cracks me up. Why don't you guys just put on your pointy ears, and start arguing about who would win in a fight: Jean Luc, or Kirk.

think about it, I think his predictions were vague, only giving years, I think that we were the ones searching for possible ends to his predictions. If you look for something, you will find it.

I can say that Pres. Bush is going to do something drastic to stay in the whitehouse, something could happen and people would assume he did it to stay in power, that would make you, the perciever, the proover of my predictions.

we are prooving him false or true, it upp to us.

personally, I won't believe a word of him until I see a civil war in 2009, and a lot of pictues, and him coming to my house with a copy of a book that won't be published until 10 years from now, along with the total new collection of beanie babies, an android, the newest addition to starbucks, a newspaper from the future, a pony, rollerskates, a toy plane, a slinkey...

I believe things can be cleared up.

By the time this message is transmitted completely to your world, the amount of time it takes to input the temporal encoding to make the most minor of temporal disruptions as possible, my adjutant (whom I have sent to transmit this message), will have already left, and unable to answer your questions.

On the evening of January 28th, 2036, a temporal distortion was detected by NORAD. Project PHOENIX was at its return, and inside the vessel was Corporal Vance Johnson, US Army. On the evening of February 2nd, 2036, another temporal distortion was detected by NORAD, Project DAEDALUS was at its return, and inside the vessel was Private First Class Michael L. Szwaizke, US Army.

Corporal Vance Johnson is whom you know as "time_traveler_0" and Private Szwaizke is whom you know as "time_traveler_1."

Your theories of temporal science are indeed correct. Even the slightest disruption of the temporal slipstream will disrupt any timeline, and will alter the course of history (and the future), dramatically. We were fortunate enough that even with an alteration so large, CPL Johnson and PFC Szwaizke's disruptions were not altering most parts of our society today, with a few minor exceptions (environmental exceptions, which have been detected by NORAD, as well). Hopefully, with proper emplacements will time be disrupted only slightly.

All the events that CPL Johnson and PFC Szwaizke have described to you are hoaxes. Nothing more, nothing less. The US Army regrets this incident and formally apologizes. There is no so-called "civil war," and there is no so-called "World War III."

Fortunately, CPL Johnson and PFC Szwaizke admitted to the crime, and our temporal scientists have worked expediently to restore your timeline to the fullest capacity. I am no expert in temporal science, merely a Colonel in a US Army Infantry unit.

They have been arrested for hijacking projects PHOENIX and DAEDALUS, and will summarily tried by a Court-Martial which I will head myself.

Lead your normal lives, as our hope is that temporal repair can be done and even this message will disappear, as there will be no need for it. Unfortunately, there will be no such reprieve for CPL Johnson and PFC Szwaizke, as they will most likely be executed soon for tampering with the Temporal Statues and Law of the United States (developed in 2031).

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this timeline may have faced.

Godspeed,

Jack P. Garby

COL, US Army

Commander, 4th Infantry Division

P.S. If you are the ones who actually believe this letter, then there isn't any doubt as to why you believe in "John Titor's claims." If you don't believe this letter and still believe in the JT theories out there, then.. tsk tsk tsk.. And if you don't believe this letter and don't believe the JT theories.. congratulations, perhaps humanity has taken a step forward in gullibility.

I am guessing old accounts on this forum expire after a certain time. Someone registered these 2 accounts again after they expired.

TimeTravel_0

Registered on 03/21/04 10:40 PM

TimeTravel_1

Registered on 03/21/04 09:09 PM

Where's the Parade?

It's a Disney World!

Bought to you, by the yous, or whomever!

This commercial has been brought to you by the future, perhaps!

Also, an essay test may be conducted to ascertain the equilivant methods derived for time displacement by equilivant pictures and equilivant postings, while feeling the part of an experiment from perhaps alien beings of the Galaxy. Oh, human, are you an alien species?

:confused:

Alright, everyone, consider this:

This business of John Titor's death doesn't make any sense at all. Think about it. In the model of the universe that Titor unveiled in the original posts, time is revealed to be a gestalt entity. 1999, 2004, and 2036 are all three dimensional cross sections of the same four dimensional whole. There are as many "John Titors" within the life of John Titor as there are quanta of time within that span. (Quantized time is a so-far unproven and difficult to grasp concept, but that's not really the point.) The important fact here is that the gestalt John Titor persists despite his death in whatever year he supposedly dies in. It doesn't matter that he dies. The death is like the physical boundary of a three dimensional object. Just because you come to the end of a dead-end street doesn't mean the street ceases to exist. Anyway, any quantum of John Titor that coexists with and has access to a time machine could go back in time. The John who supposedly visited our time was just one of many who might have.

Also, why May of 2004? Why tell us now, out of all possible moments that "01" could have chosen to let us know about Titor's death? Our passage of time is not correlated with the passage of time in the 2030's. Get it? The John Titor of that worldline always dies. That event doesn't happen until it happens, and there's no reason someone witnessing it should decide to come back and tell anyone in the past. More to the point, and even greater gestalt John Titor, the John Titor made up of all the John Titors in all the parallel worldlines, continues living. Death of one is irrelevant. The more I think about this the more ridiculous it seems, and also the less able I am to make my point sufficiently articulate. I'll stop now, but I hope everyone can see the logic in what I'm trying to say. There is no sense in mourning John Titor's death. If he is who and what he says he is, he is currently a six year old with no knowledge of time travel.