Putin things into perspective

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1647537302044.png]1209[/ATTACH]

This thread has become a research thread I guess, just posting interesting things as they crop up. There's a video for this too but it's in Russian... Did he actually say this?
Doubtful. A search of the text yields nothing of substance.

WTF? And then they all wonder why people need to go crawling through shitholes to find objective information:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-russian-misinformation-ukraine-psyops-experts

Lol do you maybe identify with Dwight a bit in some way? Funny character. Sounds like the "Geopolitics experts" quoted in the article (who are not currently government employees) are talking about the modern-day equivalent of dropping pamphlets from airplanes to the enemy's citizens, rather than to US citizens. Unlike how we can at least get into Telegraph or other resources to hear Russian views and/ or misinformation, most Russian citizens are likely cut off from anything but state media. Even if we just worked to enable Russian citizens to have continued open access to the web during this conflict with no "psyops", it would seem like a win for the people.

Doubtful. A search of the text yields nothing of substance.
That's because it's an alleged translation from Russian. And the English-speaking media doesn't report this stuff anyway, assuming of course that it's a very close translation. Just because it's not reported online does not mean it's false or even dubious. I don't go by what's written in the English-speaking press. Genuine investigative journalism is virtually dead in the U.S. and other countries in the English-speaking world. You don't know Russian, do you?

That's because it's an alleged translation from Russian. And the English-speaking media doesn't report this stuff anyway, assuming of course that it's a very close translation. Just because it's not reported online does not mean it's false or even dubious. I don't go by what's written in the English-speaking press. Genuine investigative journalism is virtually dead in the U.S. and other countries in the English-speaking world. You don't know Russian, do you?
Preevyet! Nyet - Ya ne gavaryoo paRooskie.

Not sure how you interpreted my saying it was "doubtful" as a statement of falsehood or dubiousness. It's just unproven and, to my thinking, unlikely. We don't even know which of Putin's many addresses the supposed translation may or may not have come from.

Spuceeba, komrade!

Not sure how you interpreted my saying it was "doubtful" as a statement of falsehood or dubiousness.
Dude, I wasn't saying your "doubtful" was a falsehood, although the word dubious does mean doubtful as I recall.

As for the first and third paragraphs of your post, I found your Latin alphabet transliteration of Russian phrases quite humorous. (I meant that as a compliment. No offense intended. :) )

Anyway, for the good of this thread, I'll have to follow @PaulaJedi's lead and say I'm finished with it for now.

Dude, I wasn't saying your "doubtful" was a falsehood, although the word dubious does mean doubtful as I recall.

As for the first and third paragraphs of your post, I found your Latin alphabet transliteration of Russian phrases quite humorous. (I meant that as a compliment. No offense intended. :) )

Anyway, for the good of this thread, I'll have to follow @PaulaJedi's lead and say I'm finished with it for now.
Understood and no offense taken! Do you speak Russian maybe? If so, maybe you'll hear something interesting you can translate for us.

American Journalist, Lara Logan, Drops Bombshell: We are lying about Ukraine on an epic scale!
I made some remarks on the 17th about this vid - Cosmo had posted a different link to it earlier in this thread.

Well, Mauripol is captured:

https://www.rt.com/russia/554252-mariupol-azovstal-ukraine-plant/

From the "IntelSlava" Telegram channel:

????❗️Putin ordered to cancel the assault on Azovstal in order to save the lives of Russian military personnel, as well as completely block the enterprise. "There is no need to climb into the catacombs, it is necessary to block the industrial zone in Azovstal so that the fly does not fly"

????❗️Putin called the assault on the Azovstal industrial zone in Mariupol "unreasonable"

▪️The President confirmed that all those who surrendered in Mariupol are guaranteed life;

▪️Putin called the assault on the Azovstal industrial zone in Mariupol inappropriate.

??❗️Putin: all participants in the liberation of Mariupol are heroes The President proposed to perpetuate the memory of those who showed heroism and sacrificed their lives in the Donbass.

??⚡️Based on the statements of Putin and Shoigu, April 21 will now be designated as the day of the 2nd liberation of Mariupol.
https://t.me/intelslava

This activates my almonds a bit. I've heard many stories about an underground facility in this region, and it sounds to me like something significant is happening or has happened with that. Stories range from it being an underground biolab to it being where human experimentation and other nastiness is performed.

All of this is just info. It could all be bunk. But it's interesting, and that's why I post it.