Putin things into perspective

When you say MSM, do you mean MSN or something else?
What I meant is the mainstream media. The entire western entertainment industry jumped on this Ukraine thing IMMEDIATELY without any other kind of news getting out first. The way it's presented and the way it's explained is condescending to those who have more questions, and improbable to those who've been through the last six years of the news shooting itself in the back of the head five times.

Russia is not my friend. Probably not yours. They probably have a disinformation campaign of their own for sure. What I know is the US is not the good guy. We are "A" good guy, at least I hope so. However, what we're told is a chosen flavor. When you go looking for other explanations, things get very strange very fast.

If that makes sense.

What I meant is the mainstream media. The entire western entertainment industry jumped on this Ukraine thing IMMEDIATELY without any other kind of news getting out first. The way it's presented and the way it's explained is condescending to those who have more questions, and improbable to those who've been through the last six years of the news shooting itself in the back of the head five times.

Russia is not my friend. Probably not yours. They probably have a disinformation campaign of their own for sure. What I know is the US is not the good guy. We are "A" good guy, at least I hope so. However, what we're told is a chosen flavor. When you go looking for other explanations, things get very strange very fast.

If that makes sense.
Yeah that makes sense. I was curious from the beginning about what we were being presented. My limited frame of reference was from Ukrainian musicians who stayed with us for a few days as well as some local Ukrainian workers in a store. In speaking to them in the past, all of them were hard-pressed to explain the difference between the Ukrainian and Russian languages or countries. The workers literally told me that Ukraine and Russia are the same. Then again, they may have roots in the pro-Russia area of the country. The musicians were from Kyiv.

My inclination is that US mainstream media is going to cover the story in a way that will get the most eyes on their advertisements. It makes sense to me that this would be presenting an anti-Russia flavor. Even so, they could still be reporting factual information on the whole.

Followup reply

Even so, they could still be reporting factual information on the whole.
Exactly. Reality doesn't have to be the way I want it, but I'd like to know how reality is.

The narrative has been shifting fast.

What offensive against the people of Donbass? Oh you meant THAT offensive...

What Nazi militias? There's no Nazis... Oh THOSE Nazi militias.

They can't keep up and more and more people see the mask slip.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/video-emerges-of-madison-cawthorn-calling-zelensky-a-thug-and-ukrainian-government-woke-and-evil/ar-AAUTBTU?ocid=winp1taskbar

While it remains unclear where the video was filmed, Karl Rove, who served as President George W Bush’s deputy chief of staff, wrote in a Wall Street Journal op-ed that Mr Cawthorn made the comments over the weekend during an event in Asheville. Mr Rove said he believed that the comments “didn’t reflect Republican opinion”.

When reached by The Independent, Mr Cawthorn’s Communications Director Luke Ball pointed to Twitter statements that “explains what his point was in those remarks”.

“Propaganda is being used to entice America into another war,” Mr Cawthorn tweeted. “I do not want Americans dying because emotions pushed us into a conflict.”

“The actions of Putin and Russia are disgusting. But leaders, including Zelensky, should NOT push misinformation on America,” he added. “I am praying for Ukraine and the Ukrainian people. Pray also we are not drawn into conflict based on foreign leaders pushing misinformation.”

Mr Cawthorn linked to a Substack post by Pedro Gonzalez, who wrote that “Ukrainian misinformation is pointed largely at the West, with outright propaganda promoted by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky himself. Ukraine’s efforts are designed to bring the United States and NATO into the war. Sometimes it is subtle; other times, it is as unsubtle as a hammer hitting an anvil”.

Ok, my father won't turn the news off. He leaves MSNBC on all day and they talk about Ukraine ALL DAY.

Obeservations:

Whenever they show Ukranians in distress, they never should hundreds or thousands of them. They only show a few.

They never mention the BioLabs.

I am not trying to sound insensitive but seeing this from a different perspective. We know people can be paid to act.

BioLabs - Why would Victoria Nuland testify to congress that they exist if they are just "propaganda"?

The only explanation is that she was paid, too, but WHY?

I think smart people are getting to the bottom of this and the U.S. is scared shitless trying to cover its ass.

The more I read between the lines, the more I read information NOT on the news, the more I am believing that the U.S. definitely is up to no good in the Ukraine and the real war is USA vs Russia and has nothing to do with wanting land. I even thought perhaps it was about oil, but some of the truth of the bioweapon labs is coming out. The left doesn't care. They will believe ANYTHING their TV tells them as long as it supports their pretend President that promised them all the freebies, even though he never delivered.

USA never has been innocent. All the "conspiracy theories" are coming true. In fact, the term "conspiracy theory" is a derogatory term used by lazy people that don't want to do research and want the television to spoon feed them propaganda.

BioLabs - Why would Victoria Nuland testify to congress that they exist if they are just "propaganda"?
Interesting find - sounds like something of concern is there.

Russia called an emergency UN security council meeting at 11 AM eastern. Curious how that'll play out or what they'll talk about... I guess we'll find out in about 45 minutes.
Even though The Gateway Pundit seems to be well-known as an unreliable source, I do see evidence of the meeting via Reuters, albeit without the direct editorial. I'm curious too as to whether it will be the same rhetoric or if some solid evidence of violations of international accord. As I finish this post, it's now being covered live on C-SPAN.

The left doesn't care. They will believe ANYTHING their TV tells them as long as it supports their pretend President that promised them all the freebies, even though he never delivered.

USA never has been innocent. All the "conspiracy theories" are coming true. In fact, the term "conspiracy theory" is a derogatory term used by lazy people that don't want to do research and want the television to spoon feed them propaganda.
News media certainly tends to cater to its audience more and more. Therefore, the same can be said for any political persuasion, including moderate and far right. While I've always read "Conspiracy Theory" as innocuous, I can understand how it could draw ire from independent thinkers. At the same time, I warn independent thinkers to truly think critically and sift through noise. Those who purport to do their own research can be easy targets for well-constructed misinformation campaigns.

I'm of the mind that the most well-rounded viewpoints will likely come from those in positions at accredited institutions who have peer-reviewed published research in respected academic journals. Examples would include the individuals featured in this podcast interview, this blog post, and this television interview, all Columbia University faculty. Unfortunately, these grounded and nuanced perspectives rarely seem to cut through the noise.

I'm watching this also. It's as entertaining as it is sad. If Russia has what is suggested, they are letting these other countries bury themselves going on the record with what might be purposeful lies. Lots of ifs and conditionals in that sentence, you get the idea.

Russia came back around the second time, dismantling some of the propaganda that's already been outed but these representatives hinged some of their arguments on. Like the beauty blogger posing for victim photos as different people, or the UN vehicle someone left in a photo as evidence of Russia's crimes. Wag the Dog stuff.

My main takeaway is that all of these people enjoy the smell of their own flatus.

I've been watching live feeds and anything else I can get my hands on the last few days. It's heartbreaking on all fronts :( I'm waiting for the next shoe to drop at this point. It's hard to know what's real other than the fact that terrible shit is happening at a faster and faster pace.

1647268335670.webp

Art Bell would be FREAKING OUT if he were alive today. The Quickening is upon us.

@Dizzie & @Cosmo - I kind of get the picture, but the photographic "evidence" of the "bombing" of the "maternity ward" may or may not be telling the whole truth. I don't trust the Associated Press since they're part of the Deep State and the cabal.

There's a big chance the AP is trying to deceive the public, as many other news outlets have been known for and/or suspected of doing. There's a ton of corruption in the Ukraine, and even if this story was true in whole or in part, the cabal is known for being sinister and ruthless and will do anything to make Putin and Russia look bad.

This AP article with ample photographic and video evidence of the bombing of a maternity ward is soul crushing and seems to have become a flashpoint in the conflict. That children are harmed and perishing in this conflict is the most dire and regrettable facet to me, as with any war. To me, it makes any military aggression worthless.
I should have posted the proof, but the first article I saw about this had a headline stating that they bombed a Children's hospital. When the article stated it was a maternity ward, I knew it was propaganda. Another lie.

News can make you believe ANYTHING.

George Orwell was spot on.

Propaganda is HIGH and USA is **NOT** innocent.

I've been watching live feeds and anything else I can get my hands on the last few days. It's heartbreaking on all fronts :( I'm waiting for the next shoe to drop at this point. It's hard to know what's real other than the fact that terrible shit is happening at a faster and faster pace.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1647268335670.png]1181[/ATTACH]

Art Bell would be FREAKING OUT if he were alive today. The Quickening is upon us.
Live feeds of Russia bombing U.S. bio weapon labs?