"The future ain't what it used to be."

New user here. Hello.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24986
  • Start date
Hi Torus, nice to meet you. Welcome to TTI, the home of John Titor! :) Have fun!

@Torus - Welcome to TTI! :)

I was brought here in large part by my keen interest in ET/UFO contact, time travel, and changing history. What brings you here

Hi Torus, nice to meet you. Welcome to TTI, the home of John Titor! :) Have fun!

I'm a lifelong experiencer of paranormal events. I'll post about them here over time because they might finally be taken seriously. A couple of decades ago, I posted on the MUFON site to a less than receptive community. Since then, there have been many more events.

The population is quite small here, isn't it?

I'm a lifelong experiencer of paranormal events. I'll post about them here over time because they might finally be taken seriously. A couple of decades ago, I posted on the MUFON site to a less than receptive community. Since then, there have been many more events.
I'm sorry that you didn't have such a good time on the MUFON site. :( But I've been enjoying my time over here for more than three years and still going strong, and I'm fairly confident in hoping you'll feel the same way about it too. Have fun, and feel free to post anything you'd like! :)

TTI is currently small, but high quality. Great discussions, combined with pretty much a zero risk of being made fun of.

We take time travel and paranormal seriously. Anyone should be able to share anything. You're in the right spot.

The site has been revamped a short time ago, so things are still a little slow and dusty. But with time (pun intended) the community will get back to the higher volumes of activity it had last year. :)

I hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm sorry that you didn't have such a good time on the MUFON site. :( But I've been enjoying my time over here for more than three years and still going strong, and I'm fairly confident in hoping you'll feel the same way about it too. Have fun, and feel free to post anything you'd like!

TTI is currently small, but high quality. Great discussions, combined with pretty much a zero risk of being made fun of.

We take time travel and paranormal seriously. Anyone should be able to share anything. You're in the right spot.

The site has been revamped a short time ago, so things are still a little slow and dusty. But with time (pun intended) the community will get back to the higher volumes of activity it had last year. :)

I hope you enjoy your stay!

At first glance, this appears to be true. I will start posting as I find my feet here and catch up with the material here already.

I'm located in Southern Finland.

Thank you so much for your warm welcome.

Please delete my profile. I have no interest in promoting a site that censors based on moderator ego. I will see myself out with no intent to return.

@Torus - What makes you think we're censoring your posts? You got to understand that we moderators have our own busy lives. New TTI members as of recent always have their posts up for approval, so you're not alone. But I think you have to have more patience when it comes to this kind of stuff, especially when the site is not heavily populated.

If you still have a problem with this site, please talk to @Cosmo about it. He owns and runs the site. ;)

Back