"The future ain't what it used to be."

Introduce yourself!

Greetings! (I’m writing using translation, i am turkish) I came across this while researching about John Titor.
I’m here to learn more! I’m here even if the translation doesn’t translate properly

Hi My friend Ray H invited me here. Long time covert researcher on propulsion tech, energy generation, conservation, and weaponization. I’m into VR/Virtual Worlds, 3d design, aerospace, blockchain/cryptocurrencies, libertarian politics, among other topics. I live in the northeastern US

Yes, ETs/UFOs and time travel for sure. I have experienced a shift to a parallel universe as well. This is not my home timeline.

Hi, I am Phil, but known by the nickname Prof.

Glad to be a member here, and I hope for some serious discussion and hopefully experimentation.

I am an engineer, I am a holder of several patents and I have a proper enquiring mind. I am running on a tight budget just now, as I am building my own company and it is early days.

However, I have a small bit of overhead with the R&D budget, and access to some quite useful kit.

I have a range of power supplies ranging from 24v, a few hundred amps to a couple of large power supplies capable upto 40v at several thousand amps.

I also have access to high power switching and pulsing units that can pulse thousands of amps. In my head, I follow the portal denomination, rather than the teleport beliefs, and I have always thought that serious pusled power was the key. So I am going to try things. It would be nice to collaborate with people and see what we can do.

I have worked with radio, radar, lasers, a couple of different type of reactor (fission and Fusion). I work with electrical, electronic, and mechanical. So I am looking forward to seeing what happens.

Hi Guys

Hi naniwise, welcome to TTI!

Glad you like time travel too. I’ve been fascinated by time travel in general, and by the John Titor legend for nearly 2 decades. There are still so many things to discuss and enjoy about it nowadays.

See you on the forum! 🙂

Hi I’m Gamerz31w! I came here because I’m fascinated in paranormal activities,urban legends. I love watching science-fiction movies related to time travelling especially. I remember watching The X-Files TV mini-series when I was a kid in one of episodes I remember some scenes of some sort of alien hiding from both FBI agents Fox Mulder and Diana Scully. I remember also listening to Michael Jackson They Don’t Care About Us I think it was in 1997 on Sony Walkman cassette. I remember watching Michael Jackson’s video teledisc Thriller in TV. I went to Warner Bros. Movie Germany. Back then bee stung me in foot or hand I don’t remember any more details. I think this is the most paranormal activity that strangely fascinates me.

I remember playing some computer games. I had even some video games on Sega Genesis(in USA as for Asia and Europe it was known as Sega Mega Drive).

I also remember very weird german TV show of crazy german guy who was doing stereotypical mad sciencetist experiments on himself he was kind of looking like Danny DeVito as Penguin/Oswald Copperbottom from movie Batman Returns he impregnated himself with Ginea Pigs or Hamsters I’m not sure,but it was like Xenomorph from movie Alien that I watched in the future(present day). I remember watching Tiny Toons Adventures when Buster Bunny and friends were drunk.

Hello!
I have had experiences a person would call supernatural.
I don’t believe in the supernatural.
I believe in natural things we call super because we don’t understand them yet. This looks like a great place about such things.
Also find time travel very interesting.

Hello!
I have had experiences a person would call supernatural.
I don’t believe in the supernatural.
I believe in natural things we call super because we don’t understand them yet. This looks like a great place about such things.
Also find time travel very interesting.
You have great ideas! Welcome aboard TTI onesandwich!

Back