I am from the year 2522

Hey everyone, I do not know if my last entry was answered or just forgotten. If the time traveler is reading this however, would you please respond. By the way, would you also be able to tell us when time travel is actually invented. :devil:

Hey everyone, I was thinking that Chronohistorian would maybe be able to aid me on the possibilties of time travel? I was wondering if time travel was achieved by wormholes, gears(to reach a speed of 190,000 miles per hour(faster tha the speed of light)), a spacecraft moving with the speed of light, or any other possible way.

Thanks so much,

Time Traveler 23 :D

old hand ....sir does the future say anything at all about these businesses or people

Super Shakin' Shake Shop

Melon World

The Strickalator aka Shawn Edward Strickland

and also does history record this screenplay as becoming a movie

"OTHER" is the name of the movie/screenplay

Wow. I just got done reading this ENTIRE thread, from start to finish.

I'm astounded why Chrono doesn't just give up. He's been debunked time and time again (no pun intended), and some of the stuff is just absurd (the "Lizardarians").

My favorite contradiction was when he claimed people still use "gtg" and "cya" in the future, but also, the Internet is controlled through a device attached to the skull (and thus would not need typing).

lol, that is indeed true and I didn't notice untill you mentioned it. Also, I think this is just a kid with a big imagination. He should just write a book and stop lying. By the way, you got a nice story with all these aliens and stuff, your book would sell. Heck even maybe a movie afterwards.

The worst part about the aliens is the name. "Lizardarians" or something.

This whole story sounds like a bad episode of Star Trek mixed with a bad episode of Stargate SG-1.

Hi Chrono,

I just started reading some of the threads on TTI and would like clarification on your statement that paradoxes cannot exist. You use the example of going back in time to kill one's own grandfather. Does that create an alternate timeline where you were never born if you go back to the future? Also, what would happen if you go back in time and kill someone famous, like Hitler? Wouldn't that change the history of our world and create an alternate timeline? Or does the timeline compensate and find a "backup" Hitler to start WWII?

My greater curiousity is about what future generations remember most about this time. You say that most do not remember JFK being assasinated in the 60's. That is understandable since eventually, the American Empire will fade into history as the Roman, English, French, Spanish Empires have done. What do the people in your time remember as noteworthy in the early 21st Century? Is there no event that you could tell us about that will happen in the near future, like the Indonesian tsunami in 12/04, that would definitively prove you were from the future? Otherwise, what is the point of telling everyone here that you are from the future?

Also, there are many I know of who propose that "all of time is happening simultaneously." Any comments on that?

I should ask any tt this really, so my question would be, what is so special about December 21st 2012? Something happens on that day, but what?
If everything that is supposed to happen in 2012 as I have read through-out the internet ( and elsewhere ), I would imagine time-travel opportunities for this particular time-line would end.

I am back. This is Brick again. This is what has happened since I was last here.

I was drafted into the military in 2523. A couple of months had passed and I was in a Scout ship that had been sent to the scene of a battle that pushed us back from that system. It had no people on the planet but it was very important to us as we had mines down there for mining some lunarium. I was sent there to see if they were still there. It looked like they weren't so I decided to go further in.

While doing so four of their frigates had been waiting for me and started firing. I was no match for the frigates but I managed to disable two of them before my weapons and most of my propulsion was destroyed. All I could do was move with thrusters so I managed to lay one torpedo out like a mine and I destroyed one of the disabled frigates who just got their engines back online.

I was ordered to surrender. With no choice because my weapons systems and engines were down. I did so but not before launching a beacon back to Earth.

I spent the next 3 months as a prisoner of war. The skaarans made us fight gladiatorial like battles to amuse them. The other prisoners made a deal with each other. We would only knock each other unconscious and not kill each other. I wasn't very good and got knocked unconscious many times.

There was a captain there too that had been there for four months before me. He got caught near the start of the war. He managed to think up an escape plan and within a week the 5,000 prisoners who were in the prison with me knew about it while the skaarans didn't know what we were planning.

One of the men who was in there was in the EIA (Earth Intelligence Agency) and had been caught spying in skaaran territory. He managed to pickpocket a guard's hand held computer that he used to play games on. He gave it to an engineer who managed to reprogramme it to unlock all the doors in the prison and make the surveillance equipment "repeat". During the night we unlocked all of the prisoners and managed to reach the weapons bay where we got weapons. Sadly we were caught escaping when we got to the landing bay and fierce fighting continued for over 3 hours. Many people were killed including the captain who planned the escape and the engineer who helped the most.

We managed to fight our way to five old battleships and take off but the head guard had already called for reinforcements from the home planet and as we took off there was already one destroyer and a couple of fighters waiting for us there. We managed to destroy one but not before a ship of ours was destroyed. On long range censors we could see a whole armada of skaaran ships heading for us that would reach us within three hours because they were much faster. They were frigates but they could easily destroy four old battleships. We put a distress call out to earth which was picked up by Fourth Contingent Command that was 5 hours away for us but if they sent their ships they would reach us before that. They sent the ships but the skaarans reached us first and it was another 20 minutes before our reinforcements arrived. Another of our ships was lost plus one from the Fourth Contingent. After one hour of fighting they retreated and we were victorious however over 2,700 of the escaped prisoners perished. I was also seriously injured after the console I was on blew up in my face. I spent 3 days in hospital.

Once I was back on earth I was allowed to stay at home one month with my family before I was asked if I wanted to rejoin. Conscripts are allowed to not be conscripted again if they were prisoners of war that escaped. I chose to rejoin as a fighter pilot. A dangerous job but I managed to survive. I was promoted to Captain or a small battleship after 17 years and fought many battles and lost many of my crew but I was always victorious in battle even if I was outnumbered. 2 years later I was made part of Operation SpaceLord. We were winning the war so Earth High Command thought it was time take the rest of the skaaran planets. 30 of the newest ships that were the fastest and most powerful were taken along for it as well as 100 older ships. I was given command of one of the newer ships-The Fearless. For 8 months all we did was battle. I barely slept as we kept pressing forward. The last stage was when we reached their home solar system. It was terrible. They put up their biggest resistance there. For 7 days I was constantly battling. They knew they had lost but they battled on. The losing didn't seem to bother them. On the 7th day I had to escape the ship. It was about to be destroyed. I had no weapons left or shields so I ordered everyone to the escape pods and got in one myself. I put the ship on a course to hit their biggest mothership that had withstood days of bombardment and had destroyed 6 of our own ships. My ship made it to the big mothership easily as the engines on that ship had been destroyed but the mother ship still did not blow up however it took the shields down and within hours the ship was destroyed by fighters. It was another four days before the skaarans surrendered and I wasn't there to enjoy it. I hoped I would be there but my ship was destroyed. I saw pictures but it wasn't the same.

The citizens of the skaaran planet still kept on fighting I was told. They wouldn't give up no matter what. In the end we had to destroy their planet and kill every skaaran. It sounds like genocide but we had no choice.

After the war I was given command of a new ship. I was hoping to be promoted but losing a ship stops you from being promoted.

5 years later I became a time guard and was commissioned as a leutenant commander as I was a captain in the military.

In my time it is now 2580 and I am the fifth in command of all earth time guards. I have been sent here with a team because terrorists are increasingly using a new sort of time travel called stealth travel. It is getting harder to detect them before they reach their designated time and they seem to be coming to this time so until our scientists develop a scanner to negate the effects of stealth travel I will be staying here. This will probably be my last post in this forum though so if you want to contact me you will have to do so over yahoo. I can't tell you much about the future though as I have more responsibilities as a time guard so don't be surprised if I say something like "I can't say".

my yahoo is: anonymous_traveller2522

Why don't you go back in time and find out? Chrono, it's too bad you didn't take any english or creative writing classes when you were gone, your stories still suck. My nephew writes more believable stories and he's nine. His grammar is better too, imagine that.

Why don't you go back in time and find out? Chrono, it's too bad you didn't take any english or creative writing classes when you were gone, your stories still suck.
A class or two in the topic of science fiction wouldn't hurt him either.
The "future" Chrono describes is too much like the present. We're dealing with the 26th century, for Time's sake! Where are the effects of 500 years of social, economic, spiritual and scientific evolution? I say: If you want to pertend to be a time traveller, at least make your story really interesting... Don't you agree?