I am from the year 2522

sqryx-I don't know anything about that.

Reat_Silver-Wrong. A paradox is when you go back in time kill your grandfather then there is no way for you to be born so your grandfather is actually alive so then you are alive and it keeps on going similar to that. I don't know fully what the theory was on it.

Ibano2104-I think there was an election that year. I am not sure of the date though

No, no... I'm talking about a really important event, not a mere election.

You say nothing worth noting occured in 2517? Strange...

What about June 13, 2187?

Who said anything about a "riot"?

I'm simply asking about ANY important event, which might have occured on either of the two dates.

It can be anything at all, from a natural disaster to a scientific breakthrough to the signing of a treaty. But it must be a focal event which shaped history in one way or another.

Are you telling me that, in your timeline, no such event transpired on either of the two dates I've given?

In your time if you are sexually aroused, how do other people react to this, please?

In this time, via a book titled The Pleiadean Mission as well as a few other books on the Pleiadeans, there is a telling that Pleiadeans when visiting this society use a cloaking device around them, so as they are not visually detected.

With the technology you and you accompanying time-guard possess, are you and can you also detect the Pleiadeans as well as other said alien species in their daily duties?

Please and thank you very much.

Missed histories for the chronohistorians.

From historical evidence offered by Betty Luca, in this time, due to how Earthbased mankind is put together, there is not only thought to be a God, but many gods as well, due to factors of multiethnenticity.

There is also thought to be a God-appliance here on Earth, some two to ten miles in cubicle mass.

It was thought that some Lizarians, had balanced mankind, to be more normal, by some of their inputs.

This factor along with the said Pleiadeans present, was thought to fully constitute what many was?

The advent of the web and the computer was thought to somehow homonogize this process.

The Muslim factor, balanced against the need for oil and petroleum products, was thought by one past seer, to be a dynamic, which has resulted in a theirty-five years war, over what was perceived of an attempted colonialism.

At this time, it seems that aliens who are on this Earth and or are visiting Earth, are in most encounters non-conversive with Earthheld humans, unless that human has been compromised?

To our knowledge base, only a few alien human marriages have been successful, along with evacuations and colonizations, as held by media at this relative time.

The Planet X incoming phenomenon, has not been ferreted as truth at this date, as being either a government or some agency psychological operative, or a real emerging phenomenon.

link http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam342.htm Defintion> one tenth less sized non-burning brown dwarf mass, comeing into solar system, this system...?

There had to be a pixel and graphic software interrogator, applied to already shown data of said Planet X, in order to ascertain this discernment?

*Note via the adage of selected online viewings, it is possible to an extent, to observe female species in medical viewed topographic to reconstructive sets, of biological and physiomorphic sets, but by and large in these sets, unless the discriminator is careful, male homosexual set will be derived to full view?

This foresaid would mean that within the software discriminator, the viewing of nonbreeders, which are in viewed sets, may have some of their physiomorphicologies come through the software discriminator?

This further means that by natures design, as balanced against the natural principle of Saphologgies, that the female does not always in some manner possess a diminished hypothalamus gland?Def>Compensatorylovemaking between two consenting wimen, not full lesbinaism in the gene cult way of.

This one fact is apart from bisexuality, which is more based in royal rooting, as bisexuals were in all probabilities, based from the need to intimately consort with another man, during the middle ages, in then marriage cults, due to the enforced nonacademic natures, in some part of wimen.

So the biological social culted gene took hold, however in later years may have been reduced in mid-lineal values, by the non-use need.

Examples singers Sir Elton John and George Michael, who may, be both British citizens.

A proper male can be derived by shadow imaging of collections of females via specialized softwares viewings, online.....However there lies a problem, of constructing a super-being due or depending on the nature of the program discriminator involved in that guess reconstruction.

Missing histories, chonohistorians:

With the advent of the computer into so-called modern times, homogination networks appeared, to where visual satisfaction could be attained from viewing physiomoprhologies, rather than in most cases, contact.

This was a problem after-while, as the replenishment values of societal entanglements were placed aside.

The animus of endearment may, in most cases, have been put aside.However the need within some subjects for viewing the principles of, was still apparent.>The entire social shape of society, on its intiguation of social contacts was change, at or near this rough time-point, by the indroduction of the computer and or now, other hand held or portable devices in communications?

This one factor, in part dictated, on how society talked to itself, in part or in full measure?

Religious values, were not evolved to understand primatial aspects of mankind, as it realized to the begging sexual barrow, of bonobus extractions, delinated to then current modern mankind?

So the redefinatiopn of primate principles, of good or worthy examples of current man, was never recognized by hidden alien consorts and or government employess, at this realtive time-mark.

*The said Devil in this era, was turly in-part maybe a facilitator to only observe the doings, of then said government?>reference said WTC bombings, as a said observer shown by pictorial, ediface on building??

There was no homogination it seems of the ruling powers that be, only a say that this practice was, or was not immoral.

In some respects government at this relative marker time, was still pigeon-holed?

Not covered in the Chronohistorians threads, these two items>

http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/biblio?inkey=1-1579122094-6

Vampires: Encounters with the Undead

by David J Skal

Condition: Standard

Dust Jacket: Less Than Standard

Available at: Burnside

This title ships for free on qualified orders! Find out how.

ISBN: 1579122094 Subtitle: (encounters with the undead ) Editor: Skal, David J. Publisher: Black Dog & Leventhal Publishers Subject: Vampires Subject: Supernatural Subject: Folklore & Mythology Edition Description: Includes bibliographical references. Series Volume: 1999 Publication Date: c2001 Binding: Hardcover Language: English Illustrations: Yes Pages: 603 p. Dimensions: 11.18x8.84x1.87 in. 5.00 lbs.

Publisher Comments:

The biggest book on vampires ever published. Both fictional and factual accounts reveal the eerie and fascinating world of the undead.

When the actor-manager Hamilton Deane barnstormed the English provinces with his wildly successful stage adaptation of Bram Stoker's DRACULA in the late 1920s, he added a memorable curtain speech, spoken by himself in the role of the great vampire hunter, Abraham Van Helsing.*

Also a link on breeds of vampires http://members.tripod.com/~ChrisLight7/breeds.htm

Creedo adds>In this era, there is no definition line between said reptoids and real vampires.

It at times in this era, is thought that reptoids are in-fact vampires, when the reality is, that they may not be?

Chrono:

Something that it is not really clear is about ancient stories that comes from several cultures (and as former chrono is a chronohistorian, I expect that you must know better than us), as for example,

1.) The Dogon people, they know about a race of reptilian or amphibian beings who were said to have come from the Sirius star to give knowledge and religion to the black people of Dogon, they are the Lizarians?, by the way: the word Dogon means God Almighty and the Dogon people know themselves as the children of the God Almighty, they are some kind of interbred with lizarians?.

2.) What about the Gods in ancient Mexico and Perú? they talk about gods "caucasian-like" (some people call them as "Nordic" type), were they for real? Did they come from the Orion system?

3.) What can yoiu tell us about chemtrails?

sqryx

creedo299-people don't know that you are. Your clothes cover it.

I have never heard of an alien race called the Pleiadeans.

sqryx-

1. The lizarans have only been coming to this planet for less than 100 years.

2. do you mean small men, about 3 foot called hobbits (yes they do exist).

3. nothing

I have never said anything about a Lizarian because it is Lizaran not Lizarian.

The first picture looks a lot like them but they don't wear blue.

Most people don't realize how lethal they are.

In most meeting places where beverages are served, if they see the stripes, they will keep away at all cost.

Those that drank too much, felt weighty and wanted to mix it up with one, ended up, either neatly dead, or missing an arm.

The day Qui encountered one, was during that outing with the princess.

This fellow was a real bastard. One of the ones, that even if you were well trained, did not want to meet up with.

Qui encountered him out in the open.

He came in on his hoverbike, at about thirty KMPh and Qui by chance, was ready.

He took him at close quarters, with the saber, alone.

He was off the bike before Qui could perform his second move.By luck, he caught the other end of the staff.This move, causing a cloud of dust, in which Qui could escape.

Qui was tall, strong but gentle, for a knight.

He was also extremely lucky on that day, as his foes had meant to execute.

They were feared and renound all over.

They did not know what made them tick, only that being with the emperor, would given them status.

They were also loyal.

People now, have no idea of their temperament.

They possess the worst temper in a being, that one could possibly imagine.

They were quick, as well as being athletic.They held tremendous spirit./

What is more disgusting, is when they started to fight you, the act of combat affects them like a drug.

The more they sweat, the more you counter their moves against you, the harder they fight.

Fighting one of these, is a nightmare, for even a trained knight.

Qui handled him, quite well, that day.

This is more than I could have said, for allot of knights.

Qui was my friend, my mentor and I will always respect him, for keeping us safe, that day.

chrono-just some questions :

1.) when will we know who killed Kennedy?

2.) Did Neil Armstrong & co. go over-exposed to radiation because of the Van allen belts?

(if they really where there...)

3.) Why Didn't the russian go there in first place, if they were far technologically more advanced than USA?

4.) Did the moon landing module ("eagle") have some antigravitational device?

5.) is the European Union the seed for the future world government?