"The future ain't what it used to be."

I am from the year 2522

Chronodude,

Could you answer the question about the Alpha Draconians please?

Also, we already know about Zero point energy, a number of scientists really think this will revolutionise the way we live. When does it start?

creedo299-I have never heard of any Alpha Draconians.

I am male. Infact I come from a boy's school.

Reptoids? do you mean lizarans?

I know a bit about the vietnam war. I like the poem "What were they like". I think it was wtitten in this time.

I don't know anything about any god-base

MM345-You are wrong. It did not happen. Lots of people believe in a soul but I do not.

There are too many things that people say about the soul and some cancel each other out.

Some people say that the eyes are the window to the soul while others say dreams are while others say sex is.

Hadeka-Yes it would be more logical to send an older man but they are drafted into the war.

I post here because Brick was told to come to my class and show us how to work a pc. While he was explaining it to us he told us about this site and that he was on it and hoped we would come here and talk.

Each school child is only here for 1 month and then they get replaced by another.

sqryx-I think I have heard of zero point energy but I am not that sure what it is. Your governments cover up a lot of things

If every school boys/girls in your class comes here in this time then this forum is surely going to be a long and a big topic, btw how many people are in your classroom?

Chrono: you (or maybe Brick) say that your ships use some kind of energy weapon, what do you name to this energy in your time?, maybe is this energy what we call ZPE?, manifestations of ZPE are lack of gravity and time distortion, among others (as for example the Grebennikov flyng platform)... many people think that UFO use this energy to travel through space/time.

sqryx

"MM345-You are wrong. It did not happen. Lots of people believe in a soul but I do not.

There are too many things that people say about the soul and some cancel each other out."

And I insist that this is why you're such a fraud. The irrefutable scientific proof of the human soul (took) will take place in Q4 of this century and it is the apex achievement of humankind.

Chronodude: Zero point energy isn't covered up! Scientists know about this stuff, its the application thats a mind boggle. We had a scientist explaining a bit about it on television a while back, my local MP although ignorant of what zero point energy is, said it would be a good thing for England and the world if we could tap into this energy, of course after I explained what I could about it. He feels the cost is a problem at the moment but will discuss it with others who know more. Zero point energy is a known, it cannot and will not be covered up, something like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Chronodude you put your foot in it again :)

---Chronohistorian:---

What do you think about the grand father paradox? do you believe in it ??

is it real ?

How come that if i went to the past and killed my grand father, i will not be born?? i already was born .....how come ??

i would like to know your opinions about that.

Now, you came from 2522, and now we are in 2004 ... is the time u left from 2522 is the same time that you will return there ??

I think you said, that in your time , you can go faster than light....tell me more about this.

thank u

sqryx-I don't know what they call it put I think it could be zorax because I have watched films from my time and the captain always says fire zorax 3 or something similar(3+energy output).

UFOs don't travel through time.

MM345-Fine. You go live in your fantasy world.

lorval-I don't think I said that zero point energy was covered up. I was refering to other things that are covered up by the government. I simply said that I had heard of zero point energy.

Hadeka-The grand father paradox is not real.

I come from 2523. Brick came from 2522.

We use a substance called lunarium which was found on the moon. There are other substances that you have to put in to make the reaction but I don't know what they are.

What is wrong? Why would alien aircraft go through time when they are just visiting to research us.

The UFOs could also just be the americans testing out their new equipment.

Brick was the original starter of this username. He was the first to be sent. The very first posts in this threadare his. Sadly he was drafted into the army to help fight a war but got captured by the enemy.

---Chronohistorian---

You said that Brick got captured by the enemy in the war, and u came here instead of him.

is that war here in 2004 ?? do u mean the war in Iraq ??

or it is a war in your time line 2523 ??

What is the full name of brick? and how old is he ??

and what is your name ?

thank u

Hadeka-There is a war in my time. Read back for more information.

All the question thats you have asked are in this thread. His name is at the start of the thread and my name is in this thread when I introduced myself. Just look.

"I have another question. Is this information reliable:

http://mirrors.korpios.org/resurgent/CIAtimeline.html

If it is then america looks as if they have killed millions of people with their actions. In my time we would call this terrorism. I don't knowe if it is the same in this time. "

yes it is reliable, the cia helped kill millions of people just for their own interest.

The cia even killed JFK according to many conspiracy sites.

But to get one thing straight, we are not the ones who are paranoid but the goverment is, the media which belongs to the goverment are covering things up, they bring lies onto the world they mind control us on a very negative way they make us believe what the goverment wands us to believe and know, and no more. If the media finnely begins to release all the information from what the goverment has done or know or what technology they currently have the world would be in total shock.

but it looks as tho they still have the same actions in your time, but this time not on the planet but in space, fighting other alien beings. Like I said if you wand to know the True news not just those mind controlling lieing news, look on conspiracy sites they really brings the news about whats going on in here some good news sites are: http://www.rumormillnews.com/ , rense.com and many more.

I have an qeustion though, what can you tell us about Cosmos-1 that will be launched between 1 March and 7 apri, will they travel light years? are they known in your time?

And I wand a better statement, will bush be assissinated? http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=57825 they are already planning for an assassination on W. Bush.

Hey Chrono, I've a rather intresting question for you. The religious voilence that is going on in my country (The Netherlands) on the moment, is it going to spread to other countries like Belgium or Germany?

No, that URL is definitely NOT reliable. The numbers on it are excoriated and simply false, and so are the 'facts'. You can compare it with mister Moore who makes those documentaries. That site is a product of people who want to put the US for political reasons in a bad daylight because we, as citizens, simply do not know what the CIA exactly did and didn't do at any given time.

And furthermore, I think the poster of that URL is a left winged goatsucker.

Cosmos-1, all I know about cosmos 1 is thatit was powered by particles of light and it had a big sail of somekind. I am not sure of the details.

I will leave the bush thing for you to ponder.

DrWolffenstein-For Belgium it will spread there but it will just be isolated in Flanders and I don't think germany gets much of it.

The cia thing- according to the bottom of the page it says something about a William Blum who was in the state department and has written many books on the situation so I think it is more likely true.

Back