"The future ain't what it used to be."

I am from the year 2522

I have another question. I was reading the news and it said that one of the largest political parties in belgium was banned. How do you feel about the death of democracy in belgium?

A quick question:

You say you where born in England, yet you still THINK Big Ben is a clock. Surely you would know what Big Ben is if you where born in England.

Another thing - can you say anything specific about the country I come from Denmark in Europe?

A few more questions:

When will we be able to cure cancer and AIDS and will it do any difference to get frozen down right after you die to get "ressurected" in x amount of years? If so, when will you be able to get de-frozen and what will happen to you?

How long can you live with this gene and will I be able to live longer than the normal 77 years? If so, how?

A side note: You said you did not understand our computers and therefore you could not use a program to create a picture, yet you can use Yahoo! Messenger - why is that?

krislicoque-Please read all of the thread. I a not the creator of this thread.
Uh...ya, you are. Dude, it doesn't take a genius to see that the exact same person is writing the same crap. You can tell us your someone different, but you make the same spelling mistakes, the same grammatical mistakes, etc. over and over and over. I really doubt that there are two or three separate people who are really that terrible at writing. It didn't work when you created Alienchild and it's not working now. Why are you still posting this crap? Don't you think it's time to give it up? And everyone else, why are you continuously feeding this troll?
This is by far the worst hoax I have ever seen, we all know its bull$hit, so why keep him going, not responding to his childish threads will force him to leave. :confused:

I don't know why we do the same spelling mistakes. I wasn't aware that I did do them. Can you quote the sentence that I did a spelling mistake and put it in bold?

It might be because of the downloading of your language into our brains but that is just a possibility.

I do not know anything about this Alienchild.

Not responding is not going to force me to leave. I am leaving on the first of next month so you will have me until then.

I don't know why we do the same spelling mistakes. I wasn't aware that I did do them. Can you quote the sentence that I did a spelling mistake and put it in bold?It might be because of the downloading of your language into our brains but that is just a possibility.
Or it might be that you are a poor writer and should be doing homework instead of posting your garbage. Seriously, why are you posting this, do you really think anyone is going to believe you?

If you don't believe me then why post? You choose to post about me just like all the others. If you were going to ignore me and the others that came before me you would have done so already

You also haven't changed the way you avoid most questions either. You are right I sould ignore this thread but I get sucked in to your silly threads every time I see another one of your posts that are so dumb that I can't help but call you on it. You haven't answered my question, why do you continue to post here when it is painfully obvious that nobody believes you? Do you not have anything better to do with your time? Why not try to join in with the constructive conversations instead of making up stories that obviously make no sense. In all honesty it appears that you should look into meds or therapy because something is just not right with you.

I don't continue to post here. I have only been here a couple of days. Why does it matter that no one believes me? You people watch magic shows and you know magic isn't real but some of the magicians still claim it is real and they don't stop doing their shows.

At this time I have nothing better to do. I was just sent here to write a report for 1 month and most of the time I am reading the news.

I am not interested in joining in conversations about time travel because my time knows that it exists so there is no need to theorise or talk about it.

" I have another question. I was reading the news and it said that one of the largest political parties in belgium was banned. How do you feel about the death of democracy in belgium? "

Democracy isn't what we think it is, democracy is nothing more but corrupted, it used to be created a long time ago to control us,have total world power, it only created wars civil aswell as wars with other country's, consipiracy etc ( illuminati).

But I have a question though:

What are your truest feelings of being here in this time, what did you feel or thought when you stepped out of your time plane have you ever dreamed about this?

And another thing, are there spiritual people like Mediums, people who are contacting the other side ( heaven ) are more people born with consciously?

Futher. I'd like to answer any question you have about this planet, because I think you didn't came here just to talk about your future , if you wand to know about some history's anything at all just ask me/us.

Cheers, Tom

I never stepped out of any time plane. I was just teleported here. I haven't dreamed about this. As a matter of fact I didn't want to go because I have a life simulator booking in 2 days and I will miss it.

This is not my first travelling through time. I went on a school trip to the vietnam war to show us what savages you were back then.

I am 13. I like playing tennis, soccer, badminton and kirby.

I think you are highly paranoid of new people in this forum, especially Rhudey.

I think in this time people say they like democracy but they do not defend it when it is threatened.

The people in this time trust their government too much and they are not informed enough. They like warring and not solving disputes. This time is full of savages.

I don't believe in a soul.

I don't believe in spirituality or the sixth sense but there are people that believe in it.

Are you a girl, female?

Two, is there communications between the reptoids that are here now and your group, please?

Note Chrono, the Vietnam War was two sided, started in 1948, as the Viet Min War, under Ho Chi Minn and was started as an edifice of French colonies.

It was only in the 1960s in John F. Kennedy, that the Vietnam war started to accelerate.

There were atrocities on both sides, with Tet in 1968, as being a major turn in the war.

An odd note of irony, was the Vietnamese official were welcomed in Paris, when only years before, the French were against the Viet Minn.

Did you know about the God-base here on Earth, as told by Betty Andrerasson Luca, in her books The Watchers and The Andreasson Affairs, please?

Chronohistorian: "I dont believe in a soul"

Well.. that's why you're a fraud, since the irrefutable scientific proof of human soul is going to take place in the last quarter of the 21st century. It's the single most important point of time that this planet will ever witness due to the consequent implications.

Chronohistorian:

You said, that you came from the future, 2522 to know more about our time because there a missing period in our time.

Well, if that's right, so tell me what are you doing from your arrival untill now to know about our time? and is it logic that a 13 years old boy sent from a government to know about us.

I think, sending an older man is more logic.

and if that;s true, why are u posting here, what is the importance for u to post here ?? and what is the importance for u of us believing u ??

last question, when r u going to leave us and our time and go back again?

is it on 2012 as u said before or in another time.

Thank u

Chronohistorian, What about ZPE (Zero point Energy)? or "Free energy devices"? it will be available in the next few years? Are our governments covering up all of this stuff? When will the tradicional big energy companies (fossil fuel) allow to use it? When will the first unit (free energy device) be ready for sale? Is it true that the first company that will sell a "motor with no fuel"(ZPE device) will be "westinghouse"- according to Edgar Cayce readings? If so, When it will be happen?. And just by chance, have you heard about David Icke in your time?

sqryx

Back