The Future U.S. Presidents

Noah_A_S

Chrono Cadet
I found this on a Twitter post that went viral. They said that they were going to delete it within 1 hour of posting but it's still there. I don't know if it has been an hour yet. So here's the image:

20220430_153139.webp

Bernie Sanders is OLD, LMAO. What Twitter account posted this?

I'm also not sure why it says '—Present'. Are they trying to say that he goes back in time to become the President? :LOL: ;)

EDIT: Reminds me of:

Having winning candidates from what is evidently a more-than-two-party system in the post/ meme would require a significant rewrite/ amending of the constitution. As-is, it practically guarantees a two-party system where it would take some doing to replace one of them. Not that it hasn't happened in the past (e.g Whigs/ Tories) or that a significant persona can't shoehorn themselves in independently (Bull-Moose party/ Teddy Roosevelt), but it takes time and/ or extreme circumstances.

Another very suspect item - can we really just assume that a futurist 40 years from now would have no better alternative than a pirate-style eyepatch for whatever the underlying cause/ desire?? ? ?‍☠️

@Noah_A_S what was talk you did on Twitter with the twatterati..?
I'm afraid I don't understand the question...

also, I'm pretty sure that this was just a meme :LOL: that someone posted. I just felt like posting it here to see what people thought.

I'm afraid I don't understand the question...

also, I'm pretty sure that this was just a meme :LOL: that someone posted. I just felt like posting it here to see what people thought.
Some talk about the Ukraine war.