Livestreams and watch parties

Cosmo

Owner
Staff member
My kids and I built a new gaming PC and I thought it'd be interesting to try and host some time travel-related watch parties or game streaming. Would anyone be interested in dropping in if we did something like that on a regular basis?

If you aren't sure what a watch party is, it's basically a Twitch stream where the "game" is a movie from Amazon Prime. If you have an account too, we can watch it together and talk about it in chat.

We have quite a large backlog of time travel games; playing something like ChronoTrigger or Journeyman Project together and talking about whatever comes up could be fun.

If you're interested, let me know what days and timespans work well for you. I've got to work with my own schedule here on the west coast, but I'll try to do it when others will likely have time to hang out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday to your son! Saw a couple photos on FB; hope you guys have a lot of fun ?

Been working out my setup; first several streams will probably be totally lame (this is something that takes practice), so you're not missing anything yet. Tonight my kids and I are going to play a couple random games and then I'll settle in on Journeyman Project 2 for a good while. I'll post the stream here when we start, but again, we're learning how to do this so I'm not expecting anyone to even yet ?

Gave it a shot last night and we played some Portal and Journeyman Project. The setup needs a little work but we got it going and had some fun ? I'll do this randomly throughout the week to keep getting the hang of it and then we'll make it a more regularly scheduled thing.