"The future ain't what it used to be."

World Government Summit 2022 Livestream

Even Warren Buffett who denounced crypto has now made a peripheral investment in it. Having it tied to the "full faith and credit" of a nation-state puts it one step closer to Fiat currency. I find the concept interesting! No need for mining.

I wonder how the blockchain verification would be managed. If it were centralized, perhaps the "gas" cost would be less, or at least less worrisome.

Howdy y’all! Interesting conversation over here about crypto and its information transformation into our world. I’ve been researching & experimenting in the space for about one year. There are many discoveries but I am no way an expert lol. We in the Web3 space are literally flying the airplane and we are building it.

Here are some thoughts in my perspective & experience:

Blockchain technology provides many possibilities, potentials and opportunities for all of us to experience in a more community driven way. It is an unfolding a creator economy. And a rising tide raises all ships. Here in the cryptoverse, there is an abundance mentality which may open more connectivity to concepts of synchronicity. This is for those who are interested in discovery of theoretical destiny & soul purpose.

Although there are also problems to solve, especially ones concerning environment, there is a need for green solutions. Recently I saw an article from MIT that chose ETH as a top technological breakthrough. What they recognize is that crypto networks can take excess energy & turn it into hard assets. It is geographically agnostic. Additionally it has a capacity to take otherwise unviable models & turn into reality. Miners can scoop up stranded power. They rescue the economics of wind & solar installations that might be uneconomical.

An an experimental fine artist in the Web3 space, there are various positive opportunities crypto provide to specifically creatives, as well as to the whole with ideas of DeFi & DeSci. I have mentioned positives like authorship & provenance of intellectual property established in a permanent way. Establishing generational wealth for the their family’s future with technology connected to legacy smart contacts. Blockchain creates amazing utility and that has untapped potential for us to discover too. Web3 gives us more ownership over our personal digital footprint, privacy & data, which should have a type of universal human rights idea attached to it as well. Additionally, my connecting piece seems like the universal income could come from this concept of data sharing.

I also am researching a theory also where a scientist is discovering that information is the next evolution in the form of matter. This is utilizing photons in a novel way. This connects it all in my personal theory. I am here for it full throttle.

There is a transparency trail more so compared to fiat, cash etc and that tech will evolve more. Centralized vs decentralized will be a conversation that will unfold in time. We need those to battle the bad actors, cryptoscammers and evil Artificial Intelligence. We also need more diverse voices (female especially) to help create, cultivate and build the space. The concept that science, art & technology are blending open doors for all of us. However we need a rich tapestry of human collective creativity with inclusion & diversity of all. IMO the greatest need is for those who come here to earth to spread messages of Pax et Bonum ( Love & Light ) in the darkness as a new quantum world integrates.

With another hat on, Saturn’s planetary influence is disrupting the financial systems which we all are familiar with. It is creating like clockwork cyclical 8 year (I believe) collective transfer of wealth. The opposition of our establishments & institutions is fierce, distracting on purpose and full of propaganda. However Saturns influence is unavoidable.

Fear screams the loudest when it is fighting.

@m0nique23 You have some intriguing thoughts and connections about blockchain re: abundance, natural resources, art, ethics, legacy via smart contracts, transparency, and diversity. I think they deserve developing, and would like to hear more about the concept of a quantum, integrated world.

@m0nique23 You have some intriguing thoughts and connections about blockchain re: abundance, natural resources, art, ethics, legacy via smart contracts, transparency, and diversity. I think they deserve developing, and would like to hear more about the concept of a quantum, integrated world.
Yes that was quite the post. I quite liked it. Have either of you ever heard of something called Spatial Computing?

it's called executive rhetoric, with an emphasis on focus groups, social synthesis plus buzz words without any real product. It's modern middle management but better, redefined - anyway the very same kind your Dad came home and called it BS,. We also called this collective middle or out-sourced management feeding frenzy, "skull sessions" that amounted to the same - a lot of meaningless buzz words to justify their own jobs (and indeed existence), and again at the end - no tangible product or effort. Obviously history still repeats itself. No Blockchain, skimming the pennies of everyday people is self sustaining. Repackaged snake-oil. @m0nique23 Ouch - that's gonna hurt generating wealth ..scams by the greedy aimed at the unwary.. Sister, where's the product disclosure statement? Sh*t have we become this greedy - seriously! @m0nique23 - there you go again with your 1st World problems...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there all ! Thank you for all the feedback & replies. All of the crypto space is intriguing and each of you has interesting points of view. Crypto utility is abstract & intangible in someways, unless considered physical-digital or “ phygital “. Bigger discussions are needed about the ethics of centralization, decentralization and machine learning are important. Quantum computing is just the tip of the iceberg here needing further investigation though.

Please do not miss my point on the idea that my intentions revolve around Not acquiring material wealth, but about spiritual alchemy of a higher purpose/destiny for those who are needing to hear this. From an living artist standpoint, being compensated for creative creation, services and products have been exploited in web2 for way too long. Starving artist has stuck around for generations, we all have heard that before. Why does one have to no longer be living to have collective recognition in a worldwide way for their current cultural contributions in real time. And it is so much more difficult for ladies & people of diverse backgrounds to have visibility. It’s lopsided and it can be different if we sculpt it together. Additionally, having ownership & authorship over one’s intellectual property matters. This is one technology that can preserve culture, enhance community & communicate artistic expression.

Yes, web3 need builders, inventors and architects who aren’t motivated by financial gain. Building a technology that has longevity and permanence can have a thread of goodness if we cultivate it that way. IMO being early is an advantage.

In time we will see, but crypto time evolves extremely rapidly. Don’t blink lol :)

No Blockchain, skimming the pennies of everyday people is self sustaining.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this?

Why does one have to no longer be living to have collective recognition in a worldwide way for their current cultural contributions in real time.
Let's build ways for independent artists to un-commoditize and market their work! NFTs have been a boon to some of them already.

Building a technology that has longevity and permanence can have a thread of goodness if we cultivate it that way. IMO being early is an advantage.
Early is an advantage and fintech has already begun to provide opportunity.

Let's build ways for independent artists to un-commoditize and market their work! NFTs have been a boon to some of them already.

Early is an advantage and fintech has already begun to provide opportunity.
Hi Dizzie !! Thank you for your reply. Awesome! We need that authentic enthusiasm, teamwork/community mentality and enlightened vision in the Web3 space. I even had to look up your mashup word “fintech” :) Are you on Discord or Twitter ?

Cheers!

Hi Dizzie !! Thank you for your reply. Awesome! We need that authentic enthusiasm, teamwork/community mentality and enlightened vision in the Web3 space. I even had to look up your mashup word “fintech” :) Are you on Discord or Twitter ?

Cheers!
I'm on discord & Twitter, & I'm pretty closely knit with some people in the Web3 space. Nice to meet you! :cool:

I'm on discord & Twitter, & I'm pretty closely knit with some people in the Web3 space. Nice to meet you! :cool:
Coolio Noah_A_S !!! Super to meet up here too !! Let’s connect, are you in TTI discord ? I’m m0niqueXOXO over there. Lmk your ID since there is so much spam/scam links to filter through lol not lol.

Time is ticking as you may have noticed among the ethers here as well.

Cheers!

Cheers!
My twitter is a graveyard and private and I only created a discord recently (username dizzie#5637) when Cosmo was experimenting with an integration here on the site. I ended up joining a couple of Back to the Future servers ? Oooh I just found the invite to the TTI Server so that I could join! I see that you're there already with a link to twitter. Really neat experimental photography/ art! Wow that pic of Zoltar brought back memories...

Coolio Noah_A_S !!! Super to meet up here too !! Let’s connect, are you in TTI discord ? I’m m0niqueXOXO over there. Lmk your ID since there is so much spam/scam links to filter through lol not lol.

Time is ticking as you may have noticed among the ethers here as well.

Cheers!
Hi yeah, I'm on discord on a few accounts. My main account is Noah_A_S#1233 & my alt is a more anonymous username that I used to go by. At one point before, I had since outed myself as B7U3C50SS, which is the name I used to use a long time ago - so now I use Noah_A_S and don't care much for anonymity and I don't personally care if it ties me to the name that I used before either, (B7U3C50SS)

That's also the name of my new/alt discord handle based on my old username. B7U3C50SS#8727 as opposed to Noah_A_S#1233

dizzie#5637 - You can add me too if you want. Also, I'm in too many servers on Noah_A_S#1233 to join any new ones currently and I don't have nitro currently. I would have to join on B7U3C50SS#8727. That cool?

CC @m0nique23 @Dizzie

I publicly aplogise for my earlier assumptions and my somewhat kurt reply, although I still have no idea what @m0nique23 is saying except that Web3 is a pure 'for profit' enterprise based on non-existent virtual wealth trading. If vintage enough as me, "Ponzi" might ring a bell..

And a rising tide raises all ships. Here in the cryptoverse, there is an abundance mentality which may open more connectivity to concepts of synchronicity. This is for those who are interested in discovery of theoretical destiny & soul purpose.
...ships do sink, but anyways - what does any of this mean? Im obviously not in the 'cryptoverse' whatever that actually means and have no need to connect finance to my soul purpose for theoretical destiny or synchronicity. I got kids giving me that purpose! and keeping it real.

Gosh sounds like Scientology mashed with Amway.

Hi yeah, I'm on discord on a few accounts. My main account is Noah_A_S#1233 & my alt is a more anonymous username that I used to go by. At one point before, I had since outed myself as B7U3C50SS, which is the name I used to use a long time ago - so now I use Noah_A_S and don't care much for anonymity and I don't personally care if it ties me to the name that I used before either, (B7U3C50SS)

That's also the name of my new/alt discord handle based on my old username. B7U3C50SS#8727 as opposed to Noah_A_S#1233

dizzie#5637 - You can add me too if you want. Also, I'm in too many servers on Noah_A_S#1233 to join any new ones currently and I don't have nitro currently. I would have to join on B7U3C50SS#8727. That cool?

CC @m0nique23 @Dizzie
Why need all the accounts and aliases?

I publicly aplogise for my earlier assumptions and my somewhat kurt reply, although I still have no idea what @m0nique23 is saying except that Web3 is a pure 'for profit' enterprise based on non-existent virtual wealth trading. If vintage enough as me, "Ponzi" might ring a bell..
No. Web 3.00 is not a Ponzi scheme. It is anything but. It is a real thing. It is devised of sets of real-world goals, with lots of meaning behind it. It's far too important to just... dismiss. There are countless companies, brands/and intricacies involved in something called 'The Metaverse' for it to not be as important as it is. Here are some of the people involved as of Apr 13, 2021:

1648882864999.png

It is now April 2nd, 2022 and the list grows, ever more expansive.

It's the most complete/ambitious project the world has been set to focus on since the birth of digital computing outright and has been given time to formulate since the Ancient Mayans walked the Earth. (Yes, the ancient Mayans had knowledge of Spatial Reality/Spatial knowledge.)

But in recent years, as recent as Douglas Engelbart, (here is his annotated copy of "As we may think by", Vannevar Bush) Vannevar Bush, and even Ivan Sutherland; The Metaverse has become a modern-day project, that by day is something that the entire planet collaborates on, daily to push ourselves forward and evolve further. By night it is something that we can dream about, and make a reality, by the day.

Reading further: This is Qualcomm's definition of XR (Extended Reality): A term used to describe the 'direct experience' of 'The Metaverse.'

XR is the future of mobile computing. We are making mobile XR a reality.​

Extended Reality (XR) is an umbrella term encapsulating Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Mixed Reality (MR), and everything in between. Although AR and VR offer a wide range of revolutionary experiences, the same underlying technologies are powering XR.
This is the Reality-Virtuality Continuum:

1648881947435.png

Everything is encapsulated by XR (Extended Reality) in this new form of computation.

Glasses are also going to be one of the primary computing methods for directly experiencing The Metaverse in the future, but there are, of course, other methods surfacing.

SEE Lightfield Lab for more info:

1648882685053.png

Here's another article about one of my favorite companies, Magic Leap, Inc.:

https://www.wired.com/2016/04/magic-leap-vr/

In fact, I created this whole playlist for videos on them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=list=PLt3BnO6X0hPgaX-ZFf_di1J0ZukbkRJ_S

I recommend watching their 'concept video' first. It's sort of a marketing video that details the possibility of Spatial Computing in a very consumer-friendly, visual way. Here:

Back