"The future ain't what it used to be."

World Government Summit 2022 Livestream

.. a precariously vulnerable virtual reality, that still relies on the hamster wheel to power. You all seem to forget that there will always be a real reality. There is absolutely nothing new or breakthrough about it, and it is a dependent system, dependent on the real reality - you know the one that powers the fake one. Neither revolutionary nor really smart, just ultra globalisation. Seriously, this thread is just an advert.

Last edited by a moderator:
GM y’all ! Thanks for sharing your thoughts here in this thread. You are right to question the power sources for this revolutionary technology. In fact lol I created a hilarious meme about this very subject last fall- I’ll post it in the discord too :) There is such a need for innovation and evolution in the field of energy. But information is frequency, matter & photons to get back to crypto’s transformation concept. Check this experiment happening:

https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/5.0087175

GM y’all ! Thanks for sharing your thoughts here in this thread. You are right to question the power sources for this revolutionary technology. In fact lol I created a hilarious meme about this very subject last fall- I’ll post it in the discord too :) There is such a need for innovation and evolution in the field of energy. But information is frequency, matter & photons to get back to crypto’s transformation concept. Check this experiment happening:

https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/5.0087175
While information has not been proven to be a 5th state of matter, the experiment suggestion in the article you linked is certainly interesting. If such an experiment were undertaken, the results could prove to be a revolutionary, unifying scientific principle. Or, it could prove to be nothing at all.

I have a little trouble with the notion that information is an inherent physical property of all matter, rather than a thought we construct/ extrapolate from the matter. Intriguing nonetheless.

Back