Is there a time machine anywhere in the world?

if there is a prototype they would do anything to hide it from the public eye ,but i do believe there is a way and its not near as complicated as people make it to be ,physicists are trying to figure equastions that there is no answer to formulas they pull their hair out trying to figure out ,its all thinking inside the box ,they try to produce results by unnatural phenomenon which is more diistructful than helpful ,,it needs to be by natural phenomenon ,for example lighting and or static electricity you are not actaully forcing it to produce itself ,in a forceful manner ,even with a van de gragh machine or a tesla coil its all still natural ,scientist or physicist are trying to find a or produce a CTC closed TIME LIKE CURVE ,.but what they dont realize is they dont have to produce one ,they are already existing and most likely have been around for centuries physicists are trying to break the laws or defy them to break the laws of physics ,go beyond the speed of light which they believe has to be done to accomplish the impossible to make it possible the LIGO OBSOERVITORY has been detecting gravitational waves between the earth and sun producing X patterns ,i believe those gravitational waves are a key to unexplained phenomenon and play a big part in the CTC OR doorway to the past or future ,for example de ja vu ,WHAT CAUSES IT ? know one knows but im sure its connected with a CTC AND gravitational waves are on such a frequency that possibly only the human brain can detect the algorithms or frequncies it works on possbily on a specific wavelngh or frequency the key formulas are in frequency, wavelength, timing and detection i have experinced this in a mental state and its a very well repeatable event based on timing i believe its much more simple than they make it out to be ,moral of the story ,time travel can be acheived by working with and production of natural ocurrences not going against the impossible ,the ctc has been existing for decades which could explain alot of unexplanable events related to time travel

Hello how can i be of assistants. I have studied time travel for over 25 years and have learned crucial information regarding time travel. I am not going to reveal any information. All i can do is confirm if your on the right track. Or tell you to keep tryingaww

Hello how can i be of assistants. I have studied time travel for over 25 years and have learned crucial information regarding time travel. I am not going to reveal any information. All i can do is confirm if your on the right track. Or tell you to keep tryingaww
Hey there. Would it be possible to run some ideas by you? Kindest regards

In the world There is a time machine?

How can I contact an experienced scientist on traveling over time?
Yes there is and I am traveling with it since 4 years and I am finding Jhon titor or you can say timetravel_0

The mechanics of the machine is not easy but it's not also impossible I am sharing one code of my time machine from the computer where it excutes the command and the code is like I am traveling in year 1776 (_year1776#-_/=execute/__): finally destination