If you ever saw one, you'd know.

creedo299

Epochal Historian
If you ever saw one, you\'d know.

Hi Roel, what are you up to?

Roel is in the process of directing work in a very large garage.

There are many auto engines on chain hoist. Roel is giving the workers under him, directions on how to raise and lower all of these engines.

The engines are not being repaired, put into anything, or serving any discernable function, other than being hung on moveable gantries, constantly being raised and lowered.

Roel has a good sweat worked up, as Creedo ask a question:

Roel' can I make a temporary post here in time travel and then transfer it to fiction later on?

Roel;Why don't you post it there to begin with?

Creedo,..Well it will have a little more validity if I post it here then remove it to another location.

Roel;Alright' but remember to wipe your feet, before leaving the shop?

Creedo looks at the floor and there is virtually no dirt on the floor.

Creedo and Rainman at the airport restaurant:

Dan' I have two friends that I absolutely want you to meet.

Creedo opens eyes a bit, lets mouth hang and says, "Oh"?!

Rainman, yes they're swell guys and I really would like it if you could make their acquaintance.

Creedo, Okay Ray, I've got an hour till my plane takes off, let's go?

Creedo and Rainman walk into the airport restaurant and everything looks as it should.However' there are two large rat-like creatures, dressed in captain's-copilots uniforms, sitting in the centerof the restaurant.

Rainman raises his hands and the humanoid giant rats smile and return the wave with of their hands..........Hand,hands??

Creedo's eyes glaze over, as rats are not real high on his to-meet list and for some reason is somewhat reserved.

Ray sits down and Creedo tripping on the corner of the chair slams against the edge of the table, spilling his water infron of him.

Rainman;These guys fly with Delta and they are laid over for a bit.

This is Bob and he's been a captain for ten years now and there are a few things that he can tell you!

Creedo's jaw drops and a distant stare consumes him, as he looks into the eyes of the large smiling rat.

Bob Carswell;Ray tells me that you like planes and aerospace too?

Maybe some time well go up for a ride and I can show you how my Belanca rebuilt, handles?

Creedo;Yeah Bob, that would be neat,.......to,.......do,......some,....time???

Bob;Has Dan been juiced with Dramamine,........ seems kind-a spacey Ray?

Creedo snaps out of it and rapidly interrupts the chain of conversation.

Oh no Bob, I would like to go up with and fly some cheese, aerobatics, any time.

The word cheese seems to make both Bob and his copilot a little uncomfortable.

Creedo reaches over , shaking both of their hands and excuses himself.

In the airport washroom Creedo takes out a medicine bottle, with the print on the bottom of the bottle, antipsychotic:Place one drop in a glass of water, then drink:

The bathroom attendant looks suspiciously at Creedo as he leave to go to his flight gate.

Ray is still talking to the two humanoid rats as Creedo waves bye bye and proceeds down the concourse, to his flight zone.

Creedo thinks to himself: Must have been the butter in that popcorn, at the Ramada last night.

That's what it was, the damned popcorn!??