Have you ever experienced time travel?

morpheus_

Temporal Novice
Hi! I'm here to tell you my story. Now, you may think that I'm crazy, but I believe that this really happened (it was no dream, I pinched myself). Last year, I went back one hour in past. It was 1 am. I was goin to sleep after a long day. I went to bed, but I couldn't get any sleep. After an hour and 15 minutes (believe me, I looked at the clock) of staring in the ceiling my eyes finaly close for a while. Then, after a while, a noise woke me up and, after reasuring it was nothing, I looked at my clock. IT WAS 1:45 PM! Send me your answers, please! I really want to know if you had a similar experience.

I would say that the most likely answer is that you were tired and read the clock wrong. It is also possible that you lost power while you were sleeping (if your clock is electric).

No, I know that I stood up and went to the toilet. I turned all the lights on and I knew that I wasn't dreaming. My clock isn't electrical. Thank you for your reply.

I have this happen to me all the time. But I just dismiss it as a dream. Either that or I'm actually time traveling three or four times a month. It is much easier for me to believe it was a dream. My dreams are sometimes so vivid, I can't tell they are dreams. One morning I tried to levitate a glass of water over to me because I was too lazy to get up. But the levitation ability didn't seem to work. So I figure that must have been a dream for sure. But I swear while I was concentrating on that glass of water, I believed it was going to float over to me. So I am fully aware that memories from a dream can carry over into normal reality as if they were part of reality. So I feel that it was all just a dream.

It has happened to me several times.

But all of it before 2003. It doesnt really happen anymore.
The worst part of it between 1998 and 2001.
I actually got up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of orange juice.
I went to go lay back down woke up three hours earlier..same day. I didnt read the clock wrong.
It was lighter when I got up the first time and darker when I got up second time. And this was very early in the morning.
Its almost as if I "got lost" when I went to bed. I even had vivid dreams of waking up in other places.

This happened alot and also there were vivid time travel dreams at the same time.
There were other things I am no longer comfortable mentioning in public because they are
very strange.

Everything has kind of died down now though. Don't worry it will probably just go away like mine did.

I have similar experiences, over shorter periods of time or over a few days. However, I rarly bother to investigate these, so probably no more than half of them actually happened.

Shelter when you build it.

It was F and the yard stick was spacing him from it.

She had built a bridge over him the situation, so they pass on the road.

The tubes where there, but they wern't so gone into.

morpheous was it daylight savings time?

Actually, I think of it as reading the clock wrong. Say you are tired and the little hand becomes the big hand, because of actually being half-awake, and not really awake. I tend to stare at the clock a bit longer now, since I know for a fact that it was me, reading the clock wrong. Sometimes it does pay to slow down a little, for more may actually be accomplished with just a slight slowing down.

When someone is not quite awake, funny things like that can happen, even if the person does not think that it did happen. Actually, being half-awake is like being in a different reality, and it does make a difference to know when you are fully awake, so you do not question yourself so much. It aids tension relief!

Mediation and forms of relaxation will also aid knowing about being fully awake, and it also will be done quicker, and one will not make those errors like that. I know, I been there, and yes, it has happened. Then one day you realize that it was just the fault of not being fully awake, and all of that seems to disappear as you gain a new healthier reality. Then one starts discussing time and all of that also, thens ends up on time travel discussion forums, and starts discussing time travel for some reason, because this is one of the first times that "time" has reached a new reality level to that person!

Yes, by now, I actually do have many answers to just about anything. I worked at it, read the books, digested the material, and have discovered that although it make take awhile to sink into the brain of any person who does read about many subjects (it does not happen all at once, and never has, this is normal) that the brain is always still working -- in the end!
Now, please go applaud yourselves because the world is so negative that giving yourselves something positive is just a normal reaction to all the negativity one gains and gets from being in this World.
You know there is the News you hear everything, the future you think about, the relationships you have with other people, and most of it is negative. Wipe it out, and cancel it out, when it occurs.
The same thing is going to happen for the most part anyway, so why give yourselves negativity. The World is never in short supply of that emotion either. In fact, it may be the most abundant resource this world seems to transmit!

So, unlike so many others, applaud the fact that your brains are seemingly working better now, than in the Past!

Soon enough, it will all fizzle away anyway, so getting older is no big deal, it just became a coping mechanism, and older people just ignore it in the end. Ah, the truth about -- bliss!
But not too much bliss, as anything to extreme becomes extreme, so moderation is the key.

The moral of all of this, is wait a few seconds before looking at the clock anyway, it still will be ticking, and the only thing that was going on at that moment was the emotion attached that one had to find out quickly what time it was, and a few seconds later when one fully awakes is no big deal. Don't startle yourselves. That is what really went away in the end. Your brain just reminded its self that it was not fully awake to make a determination of what the clock was reading anyway, so it adjusted so you would not be startled by it all!
Amazing!

Hi Morpheus, I beieve you, and expect my case to seem as odd. Time 'travel' is very common, but little noticed, and fairly subtle, unless one is paying close attention or in your experience just a hit. In my past artistic ventures to document sketches I happened upon a system to view the past, a friend who I related this to ...dubbed it peeping, and the most confounding thing about it is one can influence (change) the past/recorded scene. I don't pretend to fully understand or are am I completely prepared to explain it, but here is the way I see it. The recording tape moves in the opposite direction to the fast moving recording heads, providing enough energy to produce a time flux, no different than 'life' like Morpheus's thing, but allowing one to focus and NOTICE..if one believes it is actuality. In the near future this will become common knowledge, I can't be the only one on the planet who has come accross this phenomenon. Laws must be enacted to control scoundrels who might wish to sadly use such, for certain ends. I am using this forum, (I've exhausted all others attempting to be heard) to warn and alert others who may have had a similar serendipity. Best of fortune, adamkadmon <font color="black"> [/COLOR]