"The future ain't what it used to be."

I am from the year 2522

What exactly is the purpose of your wholly invented 'mission' by the way, Brick or Breezeblock or whatever form of primitive building block you're now supposedly named after?

Please spend 3 minutes inventing some facts about your 'Skaarans' to tell me, I'm astonishingly bored and could do with a laugh. I preferred your Lizard Men from Planet X, they were funnier.

Why are they at war with you? Admittedly I would be if I was them, since you all appear to be total zesnad namsats in your made-up future. I'd be straight over to Earth with some serious weaponry to wipe the face of the planet clean if 'you' and 'Brick' are the best examples of future humanity. At least I tell it like it is.

"What exactly is the purpose of your wholly invented 'mission'"

I am here to recover lost historical data until november 1st when I get relieved by someone else.

Creedo takes a wash-cloth and gently washes Chronohistorians face, then pats it dry with a hand towel.

Pats Chrono on shoulder a few times, to make sure he's feeling okay.

Ok, I have this question. How do you know that you cannot share pictures? Ok, what if you actually broke the protocol and showed pictures? How do you know that you were not meant to do it and it actually lead toy our history now? So, in fact by not sharing the pictures or certain information, that you are actually going to change your future when you get back? How can anyone come back in time with RULES? You would not know if in fact you changed time, until you went back... or if your replacement never comes, because you did not share the concept that shared the conept and so far down the line that you actually caused Time Travel to be found, but since you did not share it, it was never done and thus you are stranded in either this dimension or time line or period. Have you in the future FIGURED OUT the rules for space time, dimensions, and all the unknows of today? What if in the future you were MEANT to share certain information? How is that paradox worked out for you in the future?

JCMinJapan says>Ok, I have this question. How do you know that you cannot share pictures? Ok, what if you actually broke the protocol and showed pictures? How do you know that you were not meant to do it and it actually lead toy our history now?

Creedo responds>You would get an unscheduled visit from one of three types of beings, from the time patrol core.

This would be dedicated Lizard, dedicated Gray, dedicated government suit looking agent.

They all carry time neutralization devices and you would be in trouble.

If you're going to goof up a timeline, they as well as many others know this.

On the photos, they would developed in the timeline your visiting, but when brought back to your destination, they would turn blank.

Is that true that they would turn blank? Well, going off that analogy, then wouldn`t the person going back in the timeline blank out as well, or are pictures special in this manner? could the picture change to a different picture if they actually change something by accident? Do clothes blank out when they come back as well? How about all their documents they have to bring or their memory? Can they bring anything back from the future? If not, how do they come back? The human body is made of just as much matter as any object. some of us more than others.... ha ha ha

How do the patrols know what is right to stop and not to stop in the timeline? What if they stop something that they were supposed to stop because of their protocols, but it was supposed to happen? Then, they would change their reality .... What if in this timeline the person ran away and tripped, but to lead to their future now, they did not trip before. so, they were caught instead of getting away, thus hiding the fact the there was actual time travel, thus not revealing a key part to someone that was supposed to find it out by them. Now, then time travel would not have been invented and the cops would be stuck here with no one to chase, or would they jsut disappear from this timeline also? hmmm... the paradoxes.....

Timelines are valued, to the point where they don't want them corrupted.

That's why the time cops.

The human mind is similar in fashion to a chemical computer, so the memory stays with a person depending on what type of said time travel device, that they use.

Pictures are effects from another time realm, so they are a copy of an event, not an actuality as this would relate to that travelers originative timeline.

So those pictures, once brought into another realm, never happened the way that they did so disappear, or go blank.

Time travel, is not a game.

If they value it so much, why send back people? Even accidently sneezing on someone and giving them a cold or a disease from the future itself could have huge disasterous effects on a time time. There is no SMALL action.

Now, pictures are created by a chemical process, the brain creates images and memories on a chemical process as well. Actually, all of our actions are created by chemical reations in certain areas of the brain. Only certain chemicals are affected? If so, then which ones? It would be a good study to see what the human brain or emotions we may lose. If you go to the paradox side of it, the picture never happened, then we would have to use the same analogy for the images or memories in the brain as both are created by chemical processes. Can you confirm which chemical are deleted, removed or affected? I am doing a serious research in Time Travel and since these are supposed to be REAL time travelers, I would like to find out first hand. BTW, I do know special relativity, quantum physics, and biology very well, so a technical explanation with numbers, chemicals, reactions, ect will not be too much of a problem to understand. Thanks for any advice.

Yes yes, you're collecting information - how jazflex, now tell me more nonsense about these Skaarans and Lizard Men - why are they at war with you etc. - go on I could do with a laugh - if mummy and daddy let you use the PC a bit longer a lengthy explanation is required.

"How do you know that you cannot share pictures? Ok, what if you actually broke the protocol and showed pictures"

well I can't because I never brought any with me. I don't have a scanner to scan the picture with even if I had one. if I had a scanner I would be stopped by my time guard and sent back and I would be fined because I am underage and maybe when I am 18 I would be sent to a maximum security planet prison or tortured for a bit.

"How do you know that you were not meant to do it and it actually lead toy our history now"

I don't. but I am not going to risk it.

"So, in fact by not sharing the pictures or certain information, that you are actually going to change your future when you get back"

thats not going to happen because I have been talking with my parents so nothing has changed.

"You would not know if in fact you changed time, until you went back"

Yes I would because I can talk to myparents anytime I like.

"or if your replacement never comes, because you did not share the concept that shared the conept and so far down the line that you actually caused Time Travel to be found, but since you did not share it, it was never done and thus you are stranded in either this dimension or time line or period"

that wouldn't happen because I don't know how to build one myself and the time machine is in the future.

"Is that true that they would turn blank"

no. creedo thinks he knows a lot but infact he knows bothing about time travel. he is funny to read though.

"Even accidently sneezing on someone and giving them a cold or a disease from the future itself could have huge disasterous effects on a time time"

before time travelling people are checked for diseases and if they are even remotely sick they aren't allowed to go.

dave-if you would read you would know why we are at war. we aren't at war with the lizarans

Thats Dave Kinky to you, now, as I can't locate the exact post where you stated you're fighting the Rock Men of Skaara or the lizard men of Planet X I'd like you to enlighten me again, in some detail.

So go on then!

Chrono said>"How do you know that you cannot share pictures? Ok, what if you actually broke the protocol and showed pictures"

Creedo answers, I would tell your mommy on you!

Chrono said; creedo thinks he knows a lot but infact he knows bothing about time travel. he is funny to read though.

bothing??

Creedo responds>Bothing?, Well this could mean a reference to a brothel, which is kind of like a hotel, only with occasional dirty wimen in it??

Or it could be a veiled reference to the art of boating, of which I am an excellent sailor?

:confused:

Razimus' I see that you have the pic of a Robot?

Are you in fact a robot and if this is so, do robots wear dresses?

If this is additionally so, do guy robots try to lift their dresses and view their tiny little servo-motors?

I'm not laughing. Anyone can be a bot.

The skaarans declared war on us by attacking our ships. they have always hated us and must be crushed.

creedo299-sorry. bothing is actually a swear word. I must be getting my language memory back.

it is your equivalent to "f*** all"

you can figure out what the word beginning with F is

You mentioned that you know that the future has not changed as you talk to your parents alot.

But, can one ever be sure whether they have changed the timeline or not? Here is what I mean. Maybe your parents do not realize what has changed as it has not been a signifigant change that you or they would notice yet. Also, would your memories change if you did something in this time? Say you accidently change something here, the timeline would have played out and your parents would not know something had changed, because the whole hsitory had changed... Would this happen or does anyone know?

You also said that you could not mess up the future in the TIME MACHINE arena as you do not know how to build one. But, could just talking about it in this time possibly get someone motivated to spend their lives inventing one? If that happened and they kept it to themselves, then sold the invention to the highest bidder and this person was not the same one that invented it in your time, what would happen?

With over 500 years of evolution of the human body and the organisms evolving as well, the common cold over here would affect your body a bit different from ours. Actually, my guess is that you could handle it alot better than ours. But, like I said about just sneezing on someone, your organisms and bacteria will have evolved into something that the human body could not process correctly. Basically, just like when America was first discovered. The Europeans had different environments and when they came to North America, many of the Indians dies due to their immune systems not being ready for the bacteria. The human body does evolve and so do the organism and bacteria that we have as well. 500 years in the future is alot for the immune systems development.

Chrono, I love you and want to give you a big girly kiss on the bottom, you are the greatest time traveller ever!

Why do the Skaarans hate you (personally) and why 'must they be crushed'?? CRUSHED? Thats not very pleasant is it?

"You mentioned that you know that the future has not changed as you talk to your parents alot.

But, can one ever be sure whether they have changed the timeline or not"

no. which is why only people the government allows can time travel.

"Maybe your parents do not realize what has changed as it has not been a signifigant change that you or they would notice yet. Also, would your memories change if you did something in this time? Say you accidently change something here, the timeline would have played out and your parents would not know something had changed, because the whole hsitory had changed... Would this happen or does anyone know"

I know I will change insignificant things but that doesn't matter. the only things the government is bothered about is significant things.

"You also said that you could not mess up the future in the TIME MACHINE arena as you do not know how to build one. But, could just talking about it in this time possibly get someone motivated to spend their lives inventing one"

well it can't happen yet. I know for a fact that the first time machine needed something that hasn't been discovered yet.

"Why do the Skaarans hate you (personally) and why 'must they be crushed'?? CRUSHED? Thats not very pleasant is it"

they don't hate me personally. they hate the human race. they hate us for lots of different reasons. the way we treat our prisoners, our violent history makes it sound like we are going to start wars and there are many other reasons which I can't remember now including the fact that they have a brilliant sense of smell and they hate our smell.

Back