I am from the year 2522

The language of this time was downloaded into my brain which pushed the language of my time out of my brain.

The time guards didn't stop me because I am here by request of the government. The government employs the time guards. Just incase I do something wrong they sent a time guard with me.

They know when someone time travels because there is something called chronoradiation that goes back about 40 seconds before the time travel started. the satellites detect it and alert the time guards and they send time guars to whenever the time travllers went.

Re: TTI actual used defination terms

Dear Chrono'

Firstover, I would like you to know, that most of us understand that the name Brick, was used in a time travel fictional episode.

However smart time travelers, mix fiction or deception, in with their realties.

I would like to know the answers to these questions about you and your trip here.

Like the Pleiadeans, who use a forced learning system, you seemed to have a rapid rate learn system, that you are using in order to speak language here from this time.

If you fall and bump your head, how will this affect the language that you have learned?

Please answer?

Secondly, if I may ask, what are the main vowels and consonants in language from your time?

Can you speak a little of your native tongue, from your time for us?

Lastly in this time, there is a nerve complex in the deri-ares of wimen, or their backsides, that picks up signals from the male staring at, "well' excuse me, but staring at their buts".

Since you are a purported five hundreds years advanced into the future, timeline undetermined, how to males and females react then?

Do females still notice males looking at their bums, or are there another set of controls, to where females notice of sense men's attention to them?

I apologize to your mate and Im sorry, but must ask these question.

Chrono' I would like to know, the skaarans are cat-like, just the same as principles in the movie X-wing Pilot, which stared Freddy Prince Junior.

I would like to know, have any peace overtures been made to the skaarans and if they don't want peace, then what do they want?

It is natural for cats and snakes to sometimes tussle.

I had a white cat, who use to play with a garden snake, by my garden till it got too big.

I then had to yell at both of them, not to play too rough and believe it or not, both the snake and cat listened to me?

The snake actually slithered over to me, raised its head and looked at me, as if it was saying thanks for getting that cat off of me and then slithered away.>The snake was a little cutie and kept my cat company.

"Like the Pleiadeans, who use a forced learning system, you seemed to have a rapid rate learn system, that you are using in order to speak language here from this time"

I don't think I have heard of these people. were they in a fictional series too?

"If you fall and bump your head, how will this affect the language that you have learned"

I don't think it will do anything unless it is a big bump on the head.

"Secondly, if I may ask, what are the main vowels and consonants in language from your time?

Can you speak a little of your native tongue, from your time for us"

I don't know any because when I downloaded this language it pushed my language out.

"Lastly in this time, there is a nerve complex in the deri-ares of wimen, or their backsides, that picks up signals from the male staring at, "well' excuse me, but staring at their buts".

Since you are a purported five hundreds years advanced into the future, timeline undetermined, how to males and females react then2

I do not understand.

"Do females still notice males looking at their bums, or are there another set of controls, to where females notice of sense men's attention to them"

I don't think females notice you a lot noticing them.

"Chrono' I would like to know, the skaarans are cat-like, just the same as principles in the movie X-wing Pilot, which stared Freddy Prince Junior.

I would like to know, have any peace overtures been made to the skaarans and if they don't want peace, then what do they want"

we always ask for peace and it lasts for a short period of time like a couple of years then they start again. This time seems different they don't want peace. This might be because there was a coup on their planet making a hardliner take power.

"It is natural for cats and snakes to sometimes tussle"

are you calling us snakes?

"The language of this time was downloaded into my brain which pushed the language of my time out of my brain.

The time guards didn't stop me because I am here by request of the government. The government employs the time guards. Just incase I do something wrong they sent a time guard with me.

They know when someone time travels because there is something called chronoradiation that goes back about 40 seconds before the time travel started. the satellites detect it and alert the time guards and they send time guars to whenever the time travllers went."

Yes, I suspect the act of 'downloading' the language into your brain pushed a lot more of your faculties out, funny that I have travelled from the same time period without need for downloading or your imaginary time guards and imaginary 'chronoradiation'. Do you think about your replies for about two minutes before your latest work of fiction or make them up as you type them?

As I haven't lost any of my 'future' language here's what I think of you, Chronohistorian -

YOU ARE A FEDROX NAMSAT MAKING TIME TRAVELLERS APPEAR TO BE KLIMTAM ENDOVEKS.

Incidentally, playing along with your laughable story, why would the Government send a 13 year old boy back to the 21st century who has called them 'stupid fascists' anyway? (if you know what a fascist is, and haven't read it on the back of a cereal packet) - also, why are you quoting Malcolm X - from the 20th century - if you dislike being back in the past? Why not quote a 22nd century philosopher or someone like Dennak Yvestein, the leader of the Anti-Materilist Cell from 24th century Trans-siberia who led the Eastern Revolt in the Great Class War? Y'know, the worldwide conflict you've conveniently forgotten about?? Or more Namsad from your invented 'Chansy Smith'?

Creedo, you seem to be living in a parallel universe of your own, but why feed this simpleton with further nonsense?

"funny that I have travelled from the same time period without need for downloading or your imaginary time guards and imaginary 'chronoradiation'. Do you think about your replies for about two minutes before your latest work of fiction or make them up as you type them"

if you have not encountered them then you have not time travelled. I have not made this up. even Brick said it. I have been reading his messenger conversations so I know he said it.

"Incidentally, playing along with your laughable story, why would the Government send a 13 year old boy back to the 21st century who has called them 'stupid fascists' anyway"

there is a war on which Brick mentioned and all the extremely fit people have been drafted. The government of my time made an education law stating that history students must spend 1 month in the past and write a report which will go towards 25% of the grade.

"why are you quoting Malcolm X - from the 20th century - if you dislike being back in the past"

I thought I would quote him because the people of this time knew of him.

"Why not quote a 22nd century philosopher or someone like Dennak Yvestein, the leader of the Anti-Materilist Cell from 24th century Trans-siberia who led the Eastern Revolt in the Great Class War"

maybe because they don't exist and they never will exist.

Chrono' the following lyrics at this time, in this culture, have great moral and possibly religious significance.

The song below, was said to have been performed at the Vatican, for very highly placed officials.

In your words and ways of thinking, what type of dress should be worn when observing the performance of this song.

And additional to this, what stile of dancing should be performed, from what you think, by viewing these sacred lyrics?

In your own words, what do you think about this song?\

MANFRED MANN Lyrics

DO WAH DIDDY DIDDY

There she was just a-walkin' down the street,

singin' do-wah diddy-diddy down diddy-do.

Poppin' her fingers and shufflin' her feet,

She looked good, LOOKED GOOD

she looked fine, LOOKED FINE

she looked good, she looked fine

and I nearly lost my mind.

Before I knew it she was walkin' next to me,

Holdin' my hand just as natural as can be,

We walked on WALKED ON

to my door, MY DOOR

we walked on to my door,

then we kissed a little more.

Wo-o-o-oh, I knew we were falling in love,

yes I did, and so I told her all the things

that I'd been dreamin' of.

Now we're together nearly every single day

We're so happy and that how we're gonna stay

Well I'm hers, I'M HERS

she's mine, SHE'S MINE

I'm hers, she's mine,

wedding bells are gonna chime.

Singin' do-wah diddy-diddy down diddy-do,

do-wah diddy-diddy down diddy-do,

do-wah diddy-diddy down diddy-do.

- Jeff Barry & Ellie Greenwich

Edit note insert:The thirds block of print down, should read, Wo-o-o-oh, I knew we wuz falling in love, ;instead of the phraseology, I knew we were falling in love.

there is a war on which Brick mentioned and all the extremely fit people have been drafted.
So, you are not fit to fight the war? Must not be that big of a war if you are able to... "eh" ... take over Chrono's spot.

Dear Overlegion' I'm due on here tonight, not now. It lookslike your being a total moron in handling this kid.

Ease up a bit. What are you trying to look like a fascist dictator?

Don't worry he isn't a real fascist, he is just similar to Muhammed Mistel the ex governor of turkey in my time. He tried to put forward a motion to not just draft 18-40 year olds in time of war but make it so they draft 10% of all 13-18 year olds in times of war. This was put forward in 2519 and was voted no by the house of representatives. He was appropriately assassinated after that and I don't think the assassin was ever caught

"Don't worry he isn't a real fascist, he is just similar to Muhammed Mistel the ex governor of turkey in my time. He tried to put forward a motion to not just draft 18-40 year olds in time of war but make it so they draft 10% of all 13-18 year olds in times of war. This was put forward in 2519 and was voted no by the house of representatives. He was appropriately assassinated after that and I don't think the assassin was ever caught"

'Appropriatley' assassinated? What an utter Namsat you are - and how fortunate that this imaginary person conveniently never existed to make up an imaginary law in your dullwitted head Chronohistorian.

Have mummy and daddy let you watch the news and you've just seen about the Middle East?

Quote : '"funny that I have travelled from the same time period without need for downloading or your imaginary time guards and imaginary 'chronoradiation'. Do you think about your replies for about two minutes before your latest work of fiction or make them up as you type them"

if you have not encountered them then you have not time travelled. I have not made this up. even Brick said it. I have been reading his messenger conversations so I know he said it.

'

Oh, well if BRICK said it I stand corrected then, far be it from me to argue with the mighty BRICK.

God's death.

'there is a war on which Brick mentioned and all the extremely fit people have been drafted. The government of my time made an education law stating that history students must spend 1 month in the past and write a report which will go towards 25% of the grade.'

When you made this up did you mean 'extremely physically fit' or just 'really attractive' that you'd like to Gnockle? Incidentally 'top marks' for sticking resolutely to your latest half-arsed fantasy!

'"why are you quoting Malcolm X - from the 20th century - if you dislike being back in the past"

I thought I would quote him because the people of this time knew of him.'

You've got it wrong, child, he's 20th century nor 21st century.

and finally proving YOU'RE not a time traveller -

"Why not quote a 22nd century philosopher or someone like Dennak Yvestein, the leader of the Anti-Materilist Cell from 24th century Trans-siberia who led the Eastern Revolt in the Great Class War"

maybe because they don't exist and they never will exist.

'maybe' gives it away - you're not sure are you?

Re: Doo Wa Ditty defined

I had told a white lie; so to speak.

The song Doo Wa Ditty, may have not been performed for Vatican's highly placed officials?

The song Doo Wa Ditty is a song about a nineteen sixties teenager, which may have helped spawn the term, ditty-bopper.

The song strongly contrast the teenagers of the sixties in contrasts to the more modern relative timemark, teenagers.This is to where walking and talking on a cell phone, telling all their personal problems out loud and in public may be in vogue.

There are also widely known teenagers who are on medication, so the term dysfunctional teenager, is commonly used today.

Doo Wa Ditty, describes a girl, in her mid teens, probably with blue mascara affixed to her eyes, short skirt, who is kind-of shuffling down the sidewalk, shuffling her feet, listening to her then transistor radio, instead of her Sony Walkman, or her MP3 Player.

She is really not what one would consider a well' whore, however a youth who is in the process of enjoying her new found femininity and is letting the social set of that particular neighborhood, realize that she enjoys music?This would be the process of chewing her bubble gum, making loud crackling and popping sounds with such gum and generally presenting herself and a nifty as well as alluring teen.

The singer of the songs, intent is to capture her affections, at which point in time, within his proposed thinking, he and the girl, will live happily ever after.

Please note that Ditty Bopping down the street in the 2004 time level, may result in disasterous consequences, as social stiles and morays have change.

"'Appropriatley' assassinated? What an utter Namsat you are - and how fortunate that this imaginary person conveniently never existed to make up an imaginary law in your dullwitted head Chronohistorian"

if he never existed then how do I know about him and what happened to him?

"Oh, well if BRICK said it I stand corrected then, far be it from me to argue with the mighty BRICK"

that is not the point. I knew about the time guards before reading what brick said. everybody knows what a time guard is in my time.

"When you made this up did you mean 'extremely physically fit' or just 'really attractive' that you'd like to Gnockle? Incidentally 'top marks' for sticking resolutely to your latest half-arsed fantasy"

I didn't know calling someone fit meant they were attractive.

"You've got it wrong, child, he's 20th century nor 21st century"

people of this time still know of him.

"'maybe' gives it away - you're not sure are you"

yes I am sure. my statement was not a question. it was never intended to be. a question has "?" at the end of it. did you know that?

Re: TTI actual used defination terms

Dear Chrono2, please define the term, Namsat?

I've not heard of this term and am wondering what it means?

Dear Chro2, please define the term, Gnockle?

I've not heard of this term and don't know what it means?

Dear Chrono2, the term half-arsed, is actually an English extrapolation of the Germanism, Arse, meaning a persons rear end.

Did your downloaders of language, realize that English is a barrowed language and took into account that many fazes of English are also barrowed in their meanings from other languages?

Thank you, and happy noitacinrof