I am about to break every law... and tell the truth

I am not from 2054, I am from 2172. I was sent here for the purposes of acquiring information. Your time, roughly 2003-2027 is a dark period. Little to no information is known. That is because in 1962, the United States of America and Canada collaborated to invent time travel. They worked on it for almost 40 years and finally, in 2003, they had a breakthrough.
I'm sorry but it makes absolutely no sense that an advanced society that has time travel has no information about the relative recent past (150 years prior to 2072).

Time travel capability aside, you should have a fairly clear history of the period 2003-2027. We have a fairly clear and complete history of the 1870's which is 150 years in our past. Did all of Earth's inhabitants take 150 year duration sleeping pills in 2028 and play Rip van Winkle until 2054?

BTW: It's really not necessary to clarify that a time machine can travel through time and space. The mathematics makes in clear that the vehicle would travel through spacetime (4D Minkowski Spacetime). That was one of the big failures in the Titor/TTO Saga when he claimed his gadget couldn't travel through space. He limited time travel to one dimension without even considering what Minkowski and Einstein had concluded 100 years ago.

I am not from 2054, I am from 2172. I was sent here for the purposes of acquiring information. Your time, roughly 2003-2027 is a dark period. Little to no information is known. That is because in 1962, the United States of America and Canada collaborated to invent time travel. They worked on it for almost 40 years and finally, in 2003, they had a breakthrough. They created temporal displacement field that could be used to travel in space and time. In 2014 they designed a way to put it into objects with specialty magneto-vantablack casings. They decided to use it for personal gain and release this info after the deaths of the team, or 2072, whichever came first. They held yearly summits to improve the machine, and to approve radical uses. The 2028 summit was struck by casualty when propane gas exploding in the conference room ignited a display case with a Vietnam era flamethrower inside. The ensuing napalm fire killed most of the men, with the rest later dying in hospitals from severe burns. On December 17, 2028, the time machine’s invention became public. The official statement put its invention at October 2025. Any questions you ask will be answered, about past before 2003, present or future after 2027,due to dark period lack of knowledge. Please ask questions and make me known. If you are a fellow traveler, come to the location of the 1978 lab in east Los Angeles, 2004. Thank you.
I have a few questions...

1) Do ww3 break out?

2) How many countries are in the world? Less or more than now?

3)Do aliens visit Earth and when? And what race?

4) When humans will have their first space colony and where?

5) Is Africa still the poorest continent?

6)Teletrasport is a thing (for humans)?

7) How about animals in your era. Did humans made most of them extinct or were you able to save many species from extinction?

Last question:

How can I time travel in this era of the future without a time machine?

I am not from 2054, I am from 2172. I was sent here for the purposes of acquiring information. Your time, roughly 2003-2027 is a dark period. Little to no information is known. That is because in 1962, the United States of America and Canada collaborated to invent time travel. They worked on it for almost 40 years and finally, in 2003, they had a breakthrough. They created temporal displacement field that could be used to travel in space and time. In 2014 they designed a way to put it into objects with specialty magneto-vantablack casings. They decided to use it for personal gain and release this info after the deaths of the team, or 2072, whichever came first. They held yearly summits to improve the machine, and to approve radical uses. The 2028 summit was struck by casualty when propane gas exploding in the conference room ignited a display case with a Vietnam era flamethrower inside. The ensuing napalm fire killed most of the men, with the rest later dying in hospitals from severe burns. On December 17, 2028, the time machine’s invention became public. The official statement put its invention at October 2025. Any questions you ask will be answered, about past before 2003, present or future after 2027,due to dark period lack of knowledge. Please ask questions and make me known. If you are a fellow traveler, come to the location of the 1978 lab in east Los Angeles, 2004. Thank you.
You can't tell that from 2003 to 2027 is the dark era

Nothing is dark in this world in this era

To prove yourself u have to qoute a famous event which will going to happen in 2023

So as a time traveler are you able to travel at will to Amy time wish? Is time travel easy? Does it damage the body/ mind in any way? Thank you!