I am about to break every law... and tell the truth

T

TemporalField

I am not from 2054, I am from 2172. I was sent here for the purposes of acquiring information. Your time, roughly 2003-2027 is a dark period. Little to no information is known. That is because in 1962, the United States of America and Canada collaborated to invent time travel. They worked on it for almost 40 years and finally, in 2003, they had a breakthrough. They created temporal displacement field that could be used to travel in space and time. In 2014 they designed a way to put it into objects with specialty magneto-vantablack casings. They decided to use it for personal gain and release this info after the deaths of the team, or 2072, whichever came first. They held yearly summits to improve the machine, and to approve radical uses. The 2028 summit was struck by casualty when propane gas exploding in the conference room ignited a display case with a Vietnam era flamethrower inside. The ensuing napalm fire killed most of the men, with the rest later dying in hospitals from severe burns. On December 17, 2028, the time machine’s invention became public. The official statement put its invention at October 2025. Any questions you ask will be answered, about past before 2003, present or future after 2027,due to dark period lack of knowledge. Please ask questions and make me known. If you are a fellow traveler, come to the location of the 1978 lab in east Los Angeles, 2004. Thank you.

We have devoloped a machine that has repleted the ozone layer, effectively halting global warming. We have also learned to control climate and rain, as well as instantly preparing ground for farming. The Sahara and the Mojave deserts are two of the most prolific farming communities is 2179.

The team from the USA and Canada's casualties were only stated as men. We're there females as well? Tell me more information about the team.

There were only males because of the public opinion of females in 1962 when the program started. The code of rules written for the Time Machine Team stated that the men's sons would take over in the event of retirement or death. What specifically do you want to know about the team? My information is limited as all I know was from a visit to 2029, a year before the dark periods records were wiped by the NSA.

When it was made public in 2028, what was its consumer availability and price in 2018 usd. Is time travel like a car rental; limit on years, number of jumps, or time of use, or is it like buying a car once you have it you can use it freely?

So it would seem the dark period lack of knowledge is encroaching, why did the NSA wipe the records? Exactly what information is gone now? Info across all fields? Certain fields more heavily affected than others? What happened to the data held by libraries and universities? Surely some of them escaped NSA. The protectors of banned books, how would they even allow this to happen? Exactly how did the NSA swipe all info from all cd backups and flashdrives and external harddrives from everyone all over the place? If they have prevented it from being read, how did they do that? I got plenty of info, connections to libraries and archives, and lots of web resource sites. Ebsco, wolfram alpha, wikipedia a few excellent websites to check out lol I'll believe you when these get shut down due to you trying to find this confiscated information.

How is government in 2172 has it settled down and isn't so "showmany" or corrupt? Also, what are the key global issues in that time? What does the world see as threats or causes to humanity?

When it was made public in 2028, what was its consumer availability and price in 2018 usd. Is time travel like a car rental; limit on years, number of jumps, or time of use, or is it like buying a car once you have it you can use it freely?
Like buying a car

Was not publicly available till 2060s due to prices of over 10 million dollars in 2030money

So it would seem the dark period lack of knowledge is encroaching, why did the NSA wipe the records? Exactly what information is gone now? Info across all fields? Certain fields more heavily affected than others? What happened to the data held by libraries and universities? Surely some of them escaped NSA. The protectors of banned books, how would they even allow this to happen? Exactly how did the NSA swipe all info from all cd backups and flashdrives and external harddrives from everyone all over the place? If they have prevented it from being read, how did they do that? I got plenty of info, connections to libraries and archives, and lots of web resource sites. Ebsco, wolfram alpha, wikipedia a few excellent websites to check out lol I'll believe you when these get shut down due to you trying to find this confiscated information.
The 2nd half of the 2020s is a very big brother like era although the world is not under one government. The USA coup in 2029 led to a universally compromised data wipe.

How is government in 2172 has it settled down and isn't so "showmany" or corrupt? Also, what are the key global issues in that time? What does the world see as threats or causes to humanity?[/QUOT there was a world government of one body until 2108 starting in the 2040s. The New Soviet republic has just merged with the Asian Alliance. Government is continent to continent with exception of the 72 USA states. In humane treatment of non sentient alien creatures, as well as cat/ dog translator implants are big social issues. Threat of massonuclear bombing by Latino, basically a republic of nations combined encompassing central and South America on the Reformed United Nations, very similar to today.

We are in an incredibly unique time period right now. There are so many worldly distractions, that even as freely as a traveler might be able to speak right now--the knowledge will inevitably become lost in the chaos. The purposes during this time period are clear--do what needs to be done by any means, and speak free of consequences.

I'd like to hear more about your understanding of the USA team. How many members are you aware of, and do you have any additional information on where they were last seen?

-Oz

I am not from 2054, I am from 2172. I was sent here for the purposes of acquiring information. Your time, roughly 2003-2027 is a dark period. Little to no information is known. That is because in 1962, the United States of America and Canada collaborated to invent time travel. They worked on it for almost 40 years and finally, in 2003, they had a breakthrough. They created temporal displacement field that could be used to travel in space and time. In 2014 they designed a way to put it into objects with specialty magneto-vantablack casings. They decided to use it for personal gain and release this info after the deaths of the team, or 2072, whichever came first. They held yearly summits to improve the machine, and to approve radical uses. The 2028 summit was struck by casualty when propane gas exploding in the conference room ignited a display case with a Vietnam era flamethrower inside. The ensuing napalm fire killed most of the men, with the rest later dying in hospitals from severe burns. On December 17, 2028, the time machine’s invention became public. The official statement put its invention at October 2025. Any questions you ask will be answered, about past before 2003, present or future after 2027,due to dark period lack of knowledge. Please ask questions and make me known. If you are a fellow traveler, come to the location of the 1978 lab in east Los Angeles, 2004. Thank you.
Do you have a TP code? (Time Placement)

Ok I have a question, why would there be propane gas line running in the walls of a conference room. And let's say it was leading to a lab or a boiler or something. The more important question is. Why would a Vietnam era flame thrower. Be stored on display with full tanks? The tanks would have ruptured or leaked way before that time frame. And military equipment on display is never on display with original fuses or gunpowder. Guns maybe functional still but never loaded. They don't display loaded artillery shells, grenades, mortar rounds, landmines etc. A propane blast that it would take to even make the gas canisters explode to begin with would have killed everyone and the whole floor or building. As the propane would be flowing freely from the lines. As a buried propane tank for your grill can take out our military humvees and shred people inside. As they were used in Iraq and Afghanistan as ieds commonly when I was there. You'd have so much propane in the lines. A flame thrower exploding would be the least of your concerns honestly

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not from 2054, I am from 2172. I was sent here to acquire information. Your time, roughly 2003-2027 is a dark period. Little to no information is known. That is because, in 1962, the United States of America and Canada collaborated to invent time travel. They worked on it for almost 40 years and finally, in 2003, they had a breakthrough. They created a temporal displacement field that could be used to travel in space and time. In 2014 they designed a way to put it into objects with specialty magneto-vantablack casings. They decided to use it for personal gain and release this info after the deaths of the team, or 2072, whichever came first. They held yearly summits to improve the machine, and to approve radical uses. The 2028 summit was struck by casualty when propane gas exploding in the conference room ignited a display case with a Vietnam-era flamethrower inside. The ensuing napalm fire killed most of the men, with the rest later dying in hospitals from severe burns. On December 17, 2028, the time machine’s invention became public. The official statement put its invention at October 2025. Any questions you ask will be answered, about the past before 2003, present, or future after 2027, due to a dark period of lack of knowledge. Please ask questions and make me known. If you are a fellow traveler, come to the location of the 1978 lab in east Los Angeles, in 2004. Thank you.
you said you are from 2172 plz share your time machine blueprint and all the information which you can provide

so that we can create the same machine.

Hello, are you still active?