HG 0A953753

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vi-Alpha

Temporal Novice
Help me find Lin , Please! I can tell you things Happened or not ,The Future of now (My Past), My Father , 2027 , 2036 , 2000 , 1978 , Humanity & Technology.

Black Knight , Bob , Alice , BBB , SERN , World Lines , World Errors.  &   Lin.

Im  the guy who's stuck in a looped cycle . Nether;

I need some people who i can trust . Please.

Cosmo . Padefil . Server . Lin needs help . I will tell more . Are you in ?

Who is Lin and what is Dark Knight ?   What are you talking about 

Who is Lin and what is Dark Knight ?   What are you talking about 

I am not here to Proof that i'm real or not , Because i know that i am ,

My main reason is that to proof my theory . My theory was that "Is it possible that to turn back the memories of Lin"? => By Showing some most known words from the main past of Lin.

A Person Asked me "Who You really are?"

;

My Name is Valerine Icenhour , I am from the year 2038 . I am the developer of the time machine in year 2030 , I know My Lin from my world , But ; Lin is forgotten by all , Because of a Time traveler who did changes in year 2019 .

I am writing a file to tell you every thing , and also want to explain everything i have to. 

Just need some People who can help.

I know Jonathan pretty well.

A Part of my story : 

As i said , I am the time travel and it's machine developer ,

I had a good relationship with Jonathan Lintitor , After he stole my Beta time machine to do the mission by it self, He traveled to many world lines and  Victor Mousi 

(a guy who worked on time machine theory with me) Used Alpha Time machine witch General Electrics Co. Built it to stop Lin from finding his dad out .

after many tries , Victor died in year 2020 , and made big changes .

Isn't it your Question that "Why 2020 is Weird ?"

I'll explain everything in my file witch i send it soon here.

"I've missed you Lin"    

.. / .-.. --- ...- . / ..- / - --- / .... . .- ...- . -. ... / --. .- - .

I see that you are talking about "Jonathan Lintitor"

But...

Do you Mean "John Titors name is ""Jonathan Lintitor"?

If yes , Are you the Couples From Future as you said ,"VI"?

I see also Valerine is a girl name and you said "I missed him".

I see you are using morse code :|

Can you translate?

Ok , But , When your "file" will be ready ? Will you share it?

[QUOTE='Vi-Alpha]Sorry For being really weird at first , But , Gumas Gumas Every thing will be visibly Explained .
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE='AsinShouma]Ok , But , When your "file" will be ready ? Will you share it?
[/QUOTE]Yes

Soon.

[QUOTE='Vi-Alpha]Yes
     Soon.
[/QUOTE]Could you share any information about your time machine? Diagrams, photographs and such.

[QUOTE='Calc]Could you share any information about your time machine? Diagrams, photographs and such.
[/QUOTE]Yes , Sure , All are in my file .

[QUOTE='AsinShouma]Hi , VI.
Could you please tell me that "What is Black Night's Story"?

?
[/QUOTE]

It has a whole story that i have to Mention it in my File.

Just know that it's just known as "Black Knight Satellite" , But , It's VTTDD (Victor's Time Traveling Data Base)

If there was a better Image That you could Zoom on it , You could see VTTDD word on It's Rear.

i see so tell us about the future like the Caught up to the heaven with believer in Jesus Christ is that coming and also tell us about the NWO new world order when that happen write back thank you

In the future that i came from , No jesus Christ came to help us , But , A man named Dr.Taheri Raised as a savior from Iran . He Leaded a huge Squad named "

Rescue and Liberation Squad

"

Or RLS . And also known as BBB .

[QUOTE='Vi-Alpha]In the future that i came from , No jesus Christ came to help us , But , A man named Dr.Taheri Raised as a savior from Iran . He Leaded a huge Squad named "
Rescue and Liberation Squad

"

Or RLS . And also known as BBB .
[/QUOTE]I'll send a Picture of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.